Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's the same woman. Their child is three years-old.

Reported many times on the news, no, no, no not the same women, and actually, as per the news, his wife and child have been living with her parents for the past year, and she really had no belongings at his apt, they checked, no clothes, no baby clothes, toys etc, except she went back to pick up her cat, go figure!!

That makes no sense he can still write and text!

They need to think again! Shows their IQ

It also says in that article:

"It doesn't mean he can't communicate, but right now I think he's in a condition where we can't get any information from him at all," said Coats, an Indiana Republican."

This is not their first rodeo, you know...

That makes no sense he can still write and text!

They need to think again! Shows their IQ

Maybe they want the public to believe he can't communicate, so that they can question him longer than the 48 hours before having to read him his rights. It just seems odd that, first, the FBI said they wanted to be the ones giving the updates from the hospital, not the hospital. And now second, they are tripping over themselves trying to tell us that he can't talk.

I was suspicious when they wanted complete control over the release of any medical conditions. It was specifically stated by a former FBI agent (heard it on TV, don't have link) that it was so the hospital didn't say anything they shouldn't.

Frankly, I don't care if it gives them more than the obligatory 48 hours of interrogation with him.

Maybe just going downtown for questioning, records check? Not being arrested for anything at all clearly, not even pot. Handcuffs would be on and shoved in a cruiser.

if they have no evidence to arrest, they will pull them in for any other possible infraction for questioning while looking for evidence to arrest.

Anzor Tsarnaev and his younger son first came to the United States legally in April 2002 on 90-day tourist visas, federal law enforcement officials said. Once in this country, the father applied for political asylum, claiming he feared deadly persecution based on his ties to Chechnya. Dzhokhar, who was 8, applied for asylum under his father’s petition, the officials said.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev came to the United States later, and applied for American citizenship on Sept. 5 last year, federal law enforcement officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?pagewanted=2&_r=0&hp

Arw we sure those were taken by LE? no evidence markers or anything.
Looks like someone snuck in and took them
IMO

The one of the kitchen table: Looks exactly like photos I've seen that where taken by putting the Cell or IPHONE right up against the lens of binoculars. MOO, the ones of the piles of shoes clothes etc, are taken outside the apartment and in the communal hallway. The door is plywood most likely because LE broke through or broke down the original door. These reporters, IMO did not get inside that apartment. Probably the neighbors took the junk pile/foyer pics. IMO of course.

I believe it's the same woman. Their child is three years-old.

Arrested July 2009. Babies take 9 months to get here. (well some)
If baby is 3 already, she was likely born 2010.
He may have assaulted his PREGNANT girlfriend!!!

SIX MONTHS AGO AND THEY NEVER RESPONDED!

Russia reportedly asked the FBI to investigate one of the alleged Boston bombers...JUST SIX months ago after he was seen meeting an Islamic militant six times - but the agency never responded, it has emerged.
It is just the latest revelation questioning the adequacy of the U.S intelligence community, who failed to spot the national security threat posed by suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother Dzhokhar, despite repeated warnings.
On Sunday, a Dagistani police official source revealed to NBC News that the Russian internal security service contacted the FBI in November with some questions about Tamerlan and handed over a copy of a case file on him.
The 26-year-old Chechen, who was living in the U.S. after being granted refugee status in 2002, first caught the eye of authorities after he was spotted meeting with a person involved in the militant Islamic underground movement in Dagestan. They met at a mosque on six occasions, the source said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bomber-just-SIX-MONTHS-ago.html#ixzz2R7ROQq3d
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Father, Anzor, claims Tamerlan travelled to Russia last year to renew his passport.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?hp&_r=0

Color me skeptical that this was his primary reason. Since he was a permanent US resident, couldn't he have renewed his passport @ a local embassy in Boston? Does anyone know how this process works?

I am not sure about passport renewal when you are here on a greencard but I do know that my SIL (who is from Spain and now an American citizen) had to travel to Spain to do paperwork for other things that she could not do from here (while she still had her green card). She still has to travel to spain if she is doing anything insurance related (she has dual citizenship).

Reported many times on the news, no, no, no not the same women, and actually, as per the news, his wife and child have been living with her parents for the past year, and she really had no belongings at his apt, they checked, no clothes, no baby clothes, toys etc, except she went back to pick up her cat, go figure!!
Yes, I know the wife and child have been living with her family for some time now, about a year according to the article I just linked. The assault was in 2009, but I haven't seen a report stating the victim wasn't his wife, who might've been his gf at the time. I do know that in 2008-09, while he was training for the Golden Gloves competition, he stated that his gf had become Muslim. I've seen the picture of him sparring with her, and she resembles his wife.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev noted that his girlfriend at the time, his sparring partner in a couple of the photos, is a half-Portuguese, half-Italian woman who converted to Islam.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/19/marathon-bombing-suspect-i-dont-have-a-single-american-friend/

www.bu.edu/com/comment/library/downloads/2010_comment.pdf

"It doesn't mean he can't communicate, but right now I think he's in a condition where we can't get any information from him at all," said Coats, an Indiana Republican."

He's sedated.

SIX MONTHS AGO AND THEY NEVER RESPONDED!

Russia reportedly asked the FBI to investigate one of the alleged Boston bombers...JUST SIX months ago after he was seen meeting an Islamic militant six times - but the agency never responded, it has emerged.
It is just the latest revelation questioning the adequacy of the U.S intelligence community, who failed to spot the national security threat posed by suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother Dzhokhar, despite repeated warnings.
On Sunday, a Dagistani police official source revealed to NBC News that the Russian internal security service contacted the FBI in November with some questions about Tamerlan and handed over a copy of a case file on him.
The 26-year-old Chechen, who was living in the U.S. after being granted refugee status in 2002, first caught the eye of authorities after he was spotted meeting with a person involved in the militant Islamic underground movement in Dagestan. They met at a mosque on six occasions, the source said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bomber-just-SIX-MONTHS-ago.html#ixzz2R7ROQq3d
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh wow. If that is true, then it's even worse than we thought.

He's sedated.

and according to the cnn link posted earlier he is intubated. (sedation goes hand in hand with mechanical ventilation). I think any pain meds he could be on could also affect the interview process.

Did you see the older brother's Amazon wish list, which was linked in the CBS local article in post #1031? It included a few books on how to create fake IDs, as well as a number on the mafia.

Not sure if this has been posted:

Is this a joke? The mayor thinks the suspect can not be questioned again (ever) because he was shot in the throat? Has he ever heard of a pen?

After looking at a few immigration message boards & reading Q&A's from various immigrants who've recently renewed their Russian passports via their local consulates, the answer is: yes, one can renew a Russian passport without travelling back to Russia.

IMO, the father's excuse for why TT travelled to Russia for 6 months last year is hogwash.

Whether he is able to talk or not, the issue, in my opinion, is whether or not he is being administered pain medication in large doses which could have a bearing on the validity of any communication. He could certainly write or type something if he isn't on morphine, for example.

MOO

The Father, Anzor, claims Tamerlan travelled to Russia last year to renew his passport.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?hp&_r=0

Color me skeptical that this was his primary reason. Since he was a permanent US resident, couldn't he have renewed his passport @ a local embassy in Boston? Does anyone know how this process works?

There are different rules country to country on this. But from what I know, most countries' embassy's let you renew in the country you're in.

Yes, I know the wife and child have been living with her family for some time now, about a year according to the article I just linked. The assault was in 2009, but I haven't seen a report stating the victim wasn't his wife, who might've been his gf at the time. I do know that in 2008-09, while he was training for the Golden Gloves competition, he stated that his gf had become Muslim. I've seen the picture of him sparring with her, and she resembles his wife.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev noted that his girlfriend at the time, his sparring partner in a couple of the photos, is a half-Portuguese, half-Italian woman who converted to Islam.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/19/marathon-bombing-suspect-i-dont-have-a-single-american-friend/

I've seen the pics, too. I highly doubt it's her. Also, I've read that his wife family was of other ancestry than portugese/italian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks