Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While both of DT's statements could be true, there's certainly no reason to believe what he says. I'm guessing TT as the mastermind will be the defense with DT presented as an impressionable, frightened "boy" complete with a V-neck sweater, ala the Menendez "boys." All MOO

Especially if they are able to link TT to the murders in Weymouth back in 9/2011. Kid can claim he had the threat of death over him by his older brother if he did not cooperate.

Still find it hard to understand how the younger one could appear so normal and far from radical, yet do something like this.

Glad to hear new info coming out about DT's injuries make more sense now. There is still so much we do not know and hopefully, we will be informed appropriately.

The reason that #2 was only charged with 3 deaths...so far...Boston is in suffolk county and MIT location is in cambridge and it is in middlesex county. Imo murders are often charged in the area that they are committed? Legal folks would know better than I.

I agree.

DT is the one their Dad said was an angel.
They'll never admit that angel plowed down their eldest son.

And I will add there is the aunt who swears that the naked man is Tamberlan that the FEDS are hiding and she fears for his life. (article linked earlier in the thread).

And I will add there is the aunt who swears that the naked man is Tamberlan that the FEDS are hiding and she fears for his life. (article linked earlier in the thread).

OMGoodness!
I missed that.

I'm speechless.

Police Chief now being interviewed by Piers Morgan just stated that DT was barreling down the road at his officers who had TT apprehended and on the ground. The officers got out of the way. Obviously now it does appear to be intentional and it was the officers who were specifically DT's targets.

MOO

This kid had a reputation for being a terrible driver. He was constantly bringing cars into a shop for repair work and had just picked up a car before damage repair had been completed.

IDK, maybe being a stoner had something to do with his bad driving, or maybe he was simply a bad driver. This may or may not factor into barreling down the road at the officers.

DT is an adult.
Who took adult actions.

He's no kid.

JMO

ROFL! Oh my goodness! Are you saying The Age isn't MSM? On a site where Fox News and the Daily Mail are used?

If that's not good enough for you, SMH has it as well.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/brutal-triple-murder-linked-to-boston-suspect-20130423-2ib8k.html

My jaw was on the floor last night when an interviwer was on with an ex federal person and asked what is your source of this new information...
He actually responded with "Fox News of course, what could be better than that"

:gasp:

I think much of the misinformation that continues to be out in the media and widespread here as a belief even on boards here is due to circular reporting...kinda my new term as it is like circular thinking we are so familiar with being used by defense attys on so many cases we have followed here over the years.
:banghead:

DT is an adult.
Who took adult actions.

He's no kid.

JMO

Exactly. We seem to infantalize young people nowdays to the point that two terrorist suspects who are adult being constantly called kids.
It's ridiculous.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...mother-young-son-obeyed-big/story?id=19014490

The mother of the two men suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon bombing says her younger son would have faithfully obeyed his older brother, a devout Muslim who investigators now fear may have become radicalized.

The older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, had become an increasingly pius Muslim in recent years, partly at the urging of his mother, she said.

The younger son, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was a sophomore at UMass-Dartmouth where he had a reputation for partying and drugs.

The mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, described Tamerlan as "a person of strong will," a "leader" who could influence people.

Tamerlan's influence was perhaps felt most by his younger brother Dzhokhar.

"They loved each other. What Tamerlan was said was law for Dzhokhar. That's how I raised them. What the elder brother says, the younger brother has to do. That is according to Islam," the mother told ABC News in a phone call today.

"We were all very connected. My boys were very close to me, and especially Tamerlan," she said.

Can you give us more about "friend murdered" I have not heard that. Thanx!

Lots of information here from 2011 through today.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206437"]MA MA - Waltham Triple Murder, 12 Sept 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

My jaw was on the floor last night when an interviwer was on with an ex federal person and asked what is your source of this new information...
He actually responded with "Fox News of course, what could be better than that"

:gasp:

I think much of the misinformation that continues to be out in the media and widespread here as a belief even on boards here is due to circular reporting...kinda my new term as it is like circular thinking we are so familiar with being used by defense attys on so many cases we have followed here over the years.
:banghead:

I happen to agree, but then I am not a liberal. jmo

I heard that the three killed at the marathon were federal charges and the officer from MIT would be state charges

I heard that the three killed at the marathon were federal charges and the officer from MIT would be state charges

That's what I understand as well.
That the charges stemming from the bombings are federal charges because its considered terrorism.
All the rest, will be state charges.

The reason that #2 was only charged with 3 deaths...so far...Boston is in suffolk county and MIT location is in cambridge and it is in middlesex county. Imo murders are often charged in the area that they are committed? Legal folks would know better than I.

This was the Federal indictment relating to the bombings in Boston. As has been said, it can and will be amended. However, the death of the MIT officer and the attempted murders of the police officers Thursday night may be charged as crimes against the commonwealth of MA.

MOO

OMGoodness!
I missed that.

I'm speechless.

If I happen to come across the link again, I'll post it, but it did include a video that was somewhat altered, if you know what I mean.

The complaints so far are Federal.

This kid had a reputation for being a terrible driver. He was constantly bringing cars into a shop for repair work and had just picked up a car before damage repair had been completed.

IDK, maybe being a stoner had something to do with his bad driving, or maybe he was simply a bad driver. This may or may not factor into barreling down the road at the officers.

Certainly this won't go unnoticed by his defense, when this young adult is charged with this crime. By the time that charge goes to trial, hopefully he will already be in a Federal penitentiary.

MOO

BBM

No, TT was alive and was being handcuffed when DT drove down the street at high speed. According to the Police Chief who was on CNN a short time ago, he stated he believed DT was intending to run over his officers who had TT on the ground. Note: TT was in cardiac arrest only when he arrived at the hospital, not when LE was apprehending him.

MOO

Wasn't he fairly shot up anyway? I don't how I got the impression he would not have survived the shootout anyway...the number of bullet wounds...perhaps, just so difficult to comprehend all the madness.

Wasn't he fairly shot up anyway? I don't how I got the impression he would not have survived the shootout anyway...the number of bullet wounds...perhaps, just so difficult to comprehend all the madness.

I don't know if he would have survived or not, but it's a fair bet that being run over didn't help his chances.

This was the Federal indictment relating to the bombings in Boston. As has been said, it can and will be amended. However, the death of the MIT officer and the attempted murders of the police officers Thursday night may be charged as crimes against the commonwealth of MA.

MOO

It will be interesting to see how many Federal charges will be indicted.

I wish I was more up on my Federal law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member