Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope our favorite Mod, Ima Knokyerblokov doesn't get me for that one ^^ ;)

I wonder if he is booked on a commercial flight?

Whatever it is his seat will be between two US Feds...lol

From the CNN article

"On Wednesday, FBI agents were in Makhachkala, Dagestan -- a city that Tamerlan called home for several months in 2012 -- to talk with the suspects' parents. The "conversation" -- which included members of Russia's Federal Security Service -- ended Wednesday evening, the men's mother told Saratova."

I wonder if the fathers story will change when those guys aren't listening in on the conversation?

Heads up !!

In time's link above to the gangland site re Chechen Mafia, in the para. titled "Origin and History", second last line is the leader's name, same last name as ZT's maiden name:

Nikolay Suleimanov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ETA: In the older pic on pg 2 of this thread, does it seem like there is a family resemblance to the uncle?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206716&page=2

Woah! So is that name like Smith or Jones or is this significant? Reports say ZT is originally from Dagestan and that Dad (AT) is actually the one from Chechnya (SP?) What are the chances that this is a coinky dink?

Now, I will say this, my mother's father's mother's maiden name is a very common mafia name and the family has deep ties (land & politics in Sicily) in their home province. AFAIK, Poppop was not involved but there were a few known connected family members here in the US. (BTW, this was 30-50 years ago:)

170px-Robin_Hood_of_Grozny.jpg

2013-04-23T095609Z_823304436_GM1E94N1D6501_RTRMADP_3_USA-EXPLOSIONS-RADICALISATION.JPG

I am pretty sure it's a common last name.
Although I would like to take a look at their family tree.

Heads up !!

In time's link above to the gangland site re Chechen Mafia, in the para. titled "Origin and History", second last line is the leader's name, same last name as ZT's maiden name:

Nikolay Suleimanov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ETA: In the older pic on pg 2 of this thread, does it seem like there is a family resemblance to the uncle?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206716&page=2

Is this fact-based because in that brief article one can see the names, Aslan, Dzhokhar, Ruslan and of course Suleymanov/Suleimanov. That is very interesting.

Is this fact-based because in that brief article one can see the names, Aslan, Dzhokhar, Ruslan and of course Suleymanov/Suleimanov. That is very interesting.

You guys are way ahead of me on these name, it's amazing. I'm still calling them #1 and #2.. my 8 year old reads this and thinks I have a potty fetish

Instead of being angry that the State is paying for the parents to return, maybe be glad that what they say can shed some important insight?

There's always going to be bad people/people that never find their place and take it to the extreme... So don't let this alter the image you have of muslims/refugees/immigrants etc. I just feel the thread has been going a little off on the attitudes.

About Mom saying that she doesn't care if DT is killed and then herself, I see this in the light of their strong muslims beliefs. I think she just meant "if it's God's will"!

Where did the idea that the state is paying them to return came from?
I haven't heard one thing about the state paying them to return.
But if that were up to me, i'd pay them not to return.

It is this particular family, specifically, that most members are astounded by as opposed to any generalizations. IMO, people just can't believe that this family came here under the auspices of needing a safe haven and then lived off the welfare system, stole from local businesses, raised four children who reaped the benefits of our free public education, broke our civil laws and then two of those children bombed the Boston marathon, allegedly.

It seems it is this family that people don't like not their culture or religion.

Where did the idea that the state is paying them to return came from?
I haven't heard one thing about the state paying them to return.
But if that were up to me, i'd pay them not to return.

I'll bet the Feds pick up the tab. Something is going on. This isn't a social visit or just coming to pick up the dead son. My gut says he knows something or said something that perked up their ears that they want to delve into deeper.

Hopefully, one of our amazing members will have a complete family tree by tomorrow morning. That could be very interesting.

It is this particular family, specifically, that most members are astounded by as opposed to any generalizations. IMO, people just can't believe that this family came here under the auspices of needing a safe haven and then lived off the welfare system, stole from local businesses, raised four children who reaped the benefits of our free public education, broke our civil laws and then two of those children bombed the Boston marathon, allegedly.

It seems it is this family that people don't like not their culture or religion.

What has happened here is beyond culture or religion. Its an act of war, against the
very notion of culture, order, and religion, themselves!

Instead of being angry that the State is paying for the parents to return, maybe be glad that what they say can shed some important insight?

There's always going to be bad people/people that never find their place and take it to the extreme... So don't let this alter the image you have of muslims/refugees/immigrants etc. I just feel the thread has been going a little off on the attitudes.

About Mom saying that she doesn't care if DT is killed and then herself, I see this in the light of their strong muslims beliefs. I think she just meant "if it's God's will"!

There is nothing those people could or WOULD say that would assist in this case, just more of the same stupidity we've already heard.

There is nothing those people could or WOULD say that would assist in this case, just more of the same stupidity we've already heard.

4:09am I am watching CNN.
They are now saying dad will return alone.
Mom will stay there.

IMO that means she has nothing to offer and she is
afraid the US will arrest her for shop-lifting.
She has no desire to help the US.

I doubt dad has much either...
~jmo

I don't want to be upsetting anyone as I have literally shed tears over images I've seen the past weeks.. it is so horrifying what happened. But the more I dig into Dzohkar the more unreal it gets to me..

The media is giving so much incorrect information (nothing new though) and a lot of things just.. don't match up in my mind.. sure they had Dzohkar admit he did it, but on pen and paper.. they can release any sort of information they want, we'll never know the truth.. and in the end we were only shown 2 pictures released by the FBI, why didn't they release the video of him dropping the backpack at the scene? Maybe for the trial.. I'd still love to see the video though to put some peace on my mind.

I mean check his twitter and all of his friends that last tweeted with him, literally all of them are convinced he was framed and they're all stuck in some kind of nightmare.. now I'm not saying he was framed, but for some reason I'm finding it hard to label him as a terrorist at the moment with just the two pictures we've seen (although I've actively made posts and pictures connecting him to the bombings myself)

My heart sank a little when I heard Dzohkar scream in this video
"Coming out! Chill out, chill out! We didn't do it!" like 4 times in a row while being shot at.. :/ one of his friends confirmed on twitter that's Dhokhar screaming, you never know for sure though.

0:35 We didn't do it! 0:40 We didn't do it! 0:45 We didn't do it!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtKO-hV44cU"]Actual Footage Boston Bombing Suspects Fire Fight With Police, Watertown - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1