Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4:09am I am watching CNN.
They are now saying dad will return alone.
Mom will stay there.

IMO that means she has nothing to offer and she is
afraid the US will arrest her for shop-lifting.
She has no desire to help the US.

I doubt dad has much either...
~jmo

Dad was in Russia for four of the six months of TT's visit. LE probably wants to know more about that trip. I bet Uncle Ruslan is telling his brother to be cooperative with authorities.

I don't want to be upsetting anyone as I have literally shed tears over images I've seen the past weeks.. it is so horrifying what happened. But the more I dig into Dzohkar the more unreal it gets to me..

The media is giving so much incorrect information (nothing new though) and a lot of things just.. don't match up in my mind.. sure they had Dzohkar admit he did it, but on pen and paper.. they can release any sort of information they want, we'll never know the truth.. and in the end we were only shown 2 pictures released by the FBI, why didn't they release the video of him dropping the backpack at the scene? Maybe for the trial.. I'd still love to see the video though to put some peace on my mind.

I mean check his twitter and all of his friends that last tweeted with him, literally all of them are convinced he was framed and they're all stuck in some kind of nightmare.. now I'm not saying he was framed, but for some reason I'm finding it hard to label him as a terrorist at the moment with just the two pictures we've seen (although I've actively made posts and pictures connecting him to the bombings myself)

My heart sank a little when I heard Dzohkar scream in this video
"Coming out! Chill out, chill out! We didn't do it!" like 4 times in a row while being shot at.. :/ one of his friends confirmed on twitter that's Dhokhar screaming, you never know for sure though.

0:35 We didn't do it! 0:40 We didn't do it! 0:45 We didn't do it!
Actual Footage Boston Bombing Suspects Fire Fight With Police, Watertown - YouTube

I can't hear him saying that. And why would they tell the carjacking victim that they were the Boston marathon bombers?

My assumption is the father went back to Russia after he discovered he had brain cancer. His marriage was breaking down as he watched his wife become more radicalized along with TT. TT was a huge disappointment to his father when he gave up boxing. The father's American dreams had not become a reality, father is sick, believes he will get better care in Russia than being so poor in the USA, and wants to spend his last days with family in native country. So he returns to Russia.

What does he have to offer the USA? Little to nothing IMO! Whatever he tells them will be another piece of the puzzle, but probably useless. Lots of changes occur in two years, the time he has reportedly been gone. He will be traveling on US money, staying at US expense, guards and translators around the clock at US expense, and the purpose will be???
He claims TT's body, he speaks with DT, and tells us once again it was a set-up. Then US money will fly him back along with the son's body, as he spews hate against the USA and what we did to his family! Time to pull his papers to not allow him into our country again! Enough is enough and surely the powers that be can see the Red Flags on this man and wife!

Securities Commission has some info on file re Uncle RT and Auntie MT wrt a restraining order (something to do with fraudulent certificate). Boggles my mind right now, but was related to his 1 month stint as VP of a company with offices in Calgary and elsewhere. I trust a link to the Securities Commission is okay:

The Corporation is pleased to report that the Court dismissed Mr Tsarni’s Motion and granted the Corporation a Preliminary Injunction which prohibits all and any persons or entities, anywhere in the world, including Messrs Shakirov, Tsarni and Tsarnaeva, from using and/or seeking to rely, including in the proceedings underway in Kazakhstan, upon the false extract/certificate/affidavit.

http://www.secinfo.com/dVs8j.v3f.d.htm

A google of the company, Big Sky Energy Corp, bring up allegations of a ring of oil companies involved in money-laundering, and all sorts of interesting articles.

Arghhh ...

good find, sillybilly! and I have another one for comparison. on another mafia site, I saw a clean-shaven Nicolai Suleimanov aka Hoza photo, different than the wiki bearded Nicolay Suleimanov aka Khoza photo. ZT's uniformed uncle and the blog photo have similar high foreheads, and ears that flare out at the top. something about the position of and expression in the eyes is similar http://rusmafiozi-eng.blogspot.com/2011/04/end-of-chechen-mafia-guy.html

wiki photo guy has straighter/flatter ears than uncle and the forehead/hairline seems different. wiki photo guy has droopier eyelids and larger nose, but maybe he got smacked around before the photo was taken

170px-Robin_Hood_of_Grozny.jpg
suleiman.jpg

article-0-196E7408000005DC-801_638x395.jpg

tried looking for info re Suleimanov being common/popular among various russian ethnicities and found lists without that name, and lots of geneaology sites

I can't hear him saying that. And why would they tell the carjacking victim that they were the Boston marathon bombers?

Do we have any evidence of that? We have heard so many stories the past week.. supposedly he had shot himself in the neck trying to commit suicide but later was said he was found unarmed in the boat. I'm not saying he's innocent, because he's all up in it.. but I'm having a hard time labeling him as a terrorist with all these misleading stories. I'm waiting for those FBI videos. :/ And I clearly hear "We didn't do it" in the video multiple times, at 0:35 clearest of all, the others are sort of covered by gunfire.

I'm not going to pursue with this though.. because this is such a sensitive case, it's just something that's been on my mind how all of his friends are literally sticking up for the guy, believing he was framed etc.. and the stuff they put out to "prove it". But all of this would be labeled conspiracy, this is defenitely the wrong forums for it and I might be breaking some rules.

good find, sillybilly! and I have another one for comparison. on another mafia site, I saw a clean-shaven Nicolai Suleimanov aka Hoza photo, different than the wiki bearded Nicolay Suleimanov aka Khoza photo. ZT's uniformed uncle and the blog photo have similar high foreheads, and ears that flare out at the top. something about the position of and expression in the eyes is similar http://rusmafiozi-eng.blogspot.com/2011/04/end-of-chechen-mafia-guy.html

wiki photo guy has straighter/flatter ears than uncle and the forehead/hairline seems different. wiki photo guy has droopier eyelids and larger nose, but maybe he got smacked around before the photo was taken

170px-Robin_Hood_of_Grozny.jpg
suleiman.jpg

article-0-196E7408000005DC-801_638x395.jpg

tried looking for info re Suleimanov being common/popular among various russian ethnicities and found lists without that name, and lots of geneaology sites

The hairline is interesting for sure.

Do we have any evidence of that? We have heard so many stories the past week.. supposedly he had shot himself in the neck trying to commit suicide but later was said he was found unarmed in the boat. I'm not saying he's innocent, because he's all up in it.. but I'm having a hard time labeling him as a terrorist with all these misleading stories. I'm waiting for those FBI videos. :/ And I clearly hear "We didn't do it" in the video multiple times, at 0:35 clearest of all, the others are sort of covered by gunfire.
I agree about the boat. It was said he shot at them. A gunfight ensued.
Now he had no gun?
but...We didn't do it ? ...

we just happen to have a bomb handy and we are setting it off right now...

DT has shrapnel in his neck and not a bullet...
that adds up IMO

I agree about the boat. It was said he shot at them. A gunfight ensued.
Now he had no gun?
but...We didn't do it ? ...

we just happen to have a bomb handy and we are setting it off right now...

DT has shrapnel in his neck and not a bullet...
that adds up IMO

But then again I only hear gunfire and no bombs going off.. his neck injury was serious, I mean he lost the ability to speak, meaning it has to be quite some gap there.. how was he alive 18 hours later? Because he was on the run for 18 hours by himself.. see, a lot of these things just don't add up for me.

Dad was in Russia for four of the six months of TT's visit. LE probably wants to know more about that trip. I bet Uncle Ruslan is telling his brother to be cooperative with authorities.

Just for the record Sophie, I don't think it was 4 months. TT flew out Jan 12 2012 and returned July 17. AT went sometime in May, so it seems there was only about a 6 weeks overlap.

Don't quote me on this part, but I seem to recall it was said somewhere that AT went over to make sure TT came back to the US.

But then again I only hear gunfire and no bombs going off.. his neck injury was serious, I mean he lost the ability to speak, meaning it has to be quite some gap there.. how was he alive 18 hours later? Because he was on the run for 18 hours by himself.. see, a lot of these things just don't add up for me.

The pictures the man took at the time of this clearly show where the bomb went off.
He was on his cell the whole time.
That is why I can't give them a break...

not arguing... you have a right to your opinion.
I do agree some things seem hinky.

Suleiman is one of the most popular male muslim names, it's the same as the English Solomon.

-ov is slavic/caucasus and you can see the suffix written differently in the countries throughout the region.

So the name is Suleiman with suffix ov, and I would think it is very common. Also, I know in some cultures, you take your fathers first name and put as your last name. (So it might not be so easy to trace this family based on lastname only. )

In Iceland, you can take you mothers name, too, and add -daughter or -son to it. Kinda cool!

Can you post a link to the article you refer to about them being on the run since Stalin?

Sorry I'm so late on this. I've used Google translate, and it's not perfect, so bare with me:

- In the city of Tokmok, just outside of the Kyrgyz capital Bishkek, we find the Tsarnajev family from 1944. They have just been deported by Stalin, as punishment for the Chechens suspected collaborating with the Germans during the 2nd World War.

- After Stalin's death the Tsarnajev family goesback to Chechnya, as most of their countrymen do. But in the early 1990s, the war comes back to Chechnya. The family Tsarnajev choose to leave the blind violence that Russia meets the Chechen's with. And while the family Tsarnajev is back in Tokmok the Chechen's develops a resistance to terrorism on Russian soil.

- The Tsarnajev family have an intermezzo in the Dagestani capitol Makhachkala from 2001 until they travel to the United States in 2002. But this intermezzo emphasize a point, namely that the family has been on an almost continuous run since his grandparents were deported by Stalin in December 1943. It is 70 years this year.

Article here: http://www.dagbladet.no/2013/04/23/kultur/boston/utenriks/usa/boston-bombene/26795130/

Where did the idea that the state is paying them to return came from?
I haven't heard one thing about the state paying them to return.
But if that were up to me, i'd pay them not to return.

I'm not even sure they are returning. We heard all that before it was reported that the Feds were actually going there to speak with them. Could be re-reporting of misinformation, so I'll believe it when I see it.

That being said, if the Feds want them here, they have a reason and WILL get something in return for it, and will pay for it. Feds do not do favors without getting what they want in return.

BOSTON (AP) — The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings acknowledged to the FBI his role in the attacks but did so before he was advised of his constitutional right to keep quiet and seek a lawyer, U.S. officials said Wednesday.

Once Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was read his rights on Monday, he immediately stopped talking, according to four officials of both political parties who were briefed on the interrogation but insisted on anonymity because the briefing was private.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...ter-miranda/1NVg6OEGNoaHEQz8QBsXDM/story.html

Argh. The gun reports.

We have reports stating multiple guns, and reports saying one. Driving me crazy. Also, didn't the man in the apartment say, and have pictures, of both brothers shooting at the police? I'm going with the multi gun reports.

Oh, and weren't rounds fired before LE got to the boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me