Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev vowed to die for Islam; judge may have prematurely stopped brother's interrogation, sources say

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ge-prematurely-stopped-brother/#ixzz2RTl5faCk

The mother of Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev knew as early as 2011 that her son had been radicalized and sent text messages to family in Russia suggesting he was willing to die for Islam, the FBI told lawmakers this week according to two officials with knowledge of the Capitol Hill briefing.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ge-prematurely-stopped-brother/#ixzz2RTkuEm8h

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-for-islam-judge-prematurely-stopped-brother/

Dont , however think it was reported (was it )that he tried to kill himself, they accurately reported that that was a big concern that he might.

Some of the media suggested a failed attempt at suicide. I remember reading, as well as hearing, them say they're getting/hearing reports that it could have been a failed suicide attempt. I watched CNN & FoxNews throughout this mess. Imo, all of the news outlets misreported some stuff, even some in Boston that we valued greatly, bc it was all happening in real time and was adjusted accordingly as newer info came out.

Police officials initially announced that officers had “exchanged gunfire” Friday evening with the surviving suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, as he hid in a boat in the backyard of a house in Watertown, Mass. Now several law enforcement officials say no gun was found in the boat, and officials say they are exploring what prompted officers to fire at Mr. Tsarnaev, who some feared was armed with explosives.

Law enforcement officials now say they have recovered only one gun elsewhere, which they believe was used by Mr. Tsarnaev’s older brother, Tamerlan — not the three previously reported. And initial reports that the brothers first came to the attention of the police after robbing a 7-Eleven were wrong. The police were called to a gas station convenience store early Friday after a man who said he had been carjacked by the marathon bombers escaped and sought help.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/us/officers-killing-spurred-pursuit-in-boston-attack.html?hp&_r=0

While there is video of two men approaching Officer Collier’s car, three law enforcement officials said, it does not clearly show their faces. But investigators now believe the brothers killed the officer to get another gun.

“He had a triple-lock holster, and they could not figure it out,” a law enforcement official said. “There is evidence at the scene to suggest that they were going for his gun.”

The carjacking victim left his cellphone in the Mercedes, a law enforcement official said, allowing officials to track it.

It is still not clear what prompted officers to fire into the boat. “Shots fired, multiple shots!” someone was heard saying on the radio, before another call went out: “All units hold your fire! Hold your fire.”

Commissioner Davis said that “we will have to see what prompted the volley of shots before the cease-fire was ordered by a superintendent of the Boston police.”

bbm

Boston Marathon bombing suspects' father says he will return to US

The father of the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects told reporters in Russia he will come to the U.S. to bury his eldest son and “find out the truth.”

“I am going to the United States,” Tsarnaev said, punctuating his words by banging on the table. “I want to say that I am going there to see my son, to bury the older one. I don't have any bad intentions. I don't plan to blow up anything."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/2...-father-says-will-return-to-us/#ixzz2RTloFnB3

Some of the media suggested a failed attempt at suicide. I remember reading, as well as hearing, them say they're getting/hearing reports that it could have been a failed suicide attempt. I watched CNN & FoxNews throughout this mess. Imo, all of the news outlets misreported some stuff, even some in Boston that we valued greatly, bc it was all happening in real time and was adjusted accordingly as newer info came out.

Media reported a lot of things, even an arrest before anybody even knew who the suspects were.

Law enforcement officials described the 30 minutes before the arrest of Tsarnaev as chaotic. One characterized it as “the fog of war” and said that in a highly charged atmosphere, one accidental shot could have caused what police call “contagious fire.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...d18-11e2-a8b9-2a63d75b5459_story.html?hpid=z1

I wish there was more clarity on the gun issue (how many were there). The idea that this guy was holed up bleeding in a boat, unarmed all day while Boston
was literally shut down just doesn't sit well for some reason. There were shots at the boat and now I'm wondering what caused LE to fire if he didn't have a gun.

Well.. if it were a false flag they'd be giving false information obviously, for all we know that officer could be an actor or a fake identity, it sounds surreal I know.. I'm just trying to make sense out of it how a 19yo perfectly normal guy could get involved with something like this.

This is a witness that saw Tamerlan getting shot, she didn't hear return fire, she does say she heard two different type of guns though and also no explosions were heard. She saw Tamerlan get hit by a police SUV and then shot multiple times. I don't know the credibility of this interview but this is the kind of stuff that doesn't appear on the news. Instead they are saying they were throwing pipe bombs all over the place (the more sensational the better?). I'm always having a hard time believing media..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=Bf2vaRBIrdw&v=IpqfsOHQ6vQ

Hi. Not trying to be nitpicky but this is a YouTube link that doesn't show any kind of msm to the suspects or the news station itself. I'm not sure its allowed to be posted directly from YouTube without a msm sourcing behind it, unless it belongs to one of the suspects?

I wish there was more clarity on the gun issue (how many were there). The idea that this guy was holed up bleeding in a boat, unarmed all day while Boston
was literally shut down just doesn't sit well for some reason. There were shots at the boat and now I'm wondering what caused LE to fire if he didn't have a gun.

But LE wouldn't have known that he was unarmed. As for shots, any little noise could have caused the shots fired at the boat.

Add to this, I don't hear anything even resembling "we didn't do it."

I'll find a msm video of it. Its why I had a hard time with it bc the video that was shown on the news didnt have sound, then they showed one that did. I listened with my headphones on to drown out all other noise besides the video & I heard Hold Up Hold Up We didn't do it. So that's why I'm confused...bc the first video didn't have sound. So either video is faked & dubbed sound or its real but media chose not to air it with sound immediately. Either way, the sound could have been altered & I highly suspect this original video will play a part in court (the one obtained by msm that was recorded from a cell).

??? I don't think so.
They went and questioned him at Dagestan, apparently.
Why would they need him in US?

He bailed out over there, with the quote in the article that "he wasn't feeling well."

But LE wouldn't have known that he was unarmed. As for shots, any little noise could have caused the shots fired at the boat.

Aren't LE trained to not shoot unless identifying the suspect has a weapon? In any event, you can bet there will probably be some sort of investigation if it's true he didn't have a gun. It wasn't just one guy shooting either, the video I saw there was a number of shots fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse