TES might pull out of Caylee search for good...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should look at it this way...
If "enough of the body has been found", then Tim etal. have done their job.
If the A family does not want the 'rest' of Caylee's body found, Tim might as well use his expertise and donations to use help people who are desperate to locate and bury their loved ones. Caylee doesn't know the difference, but we do and we will never forget.

Sweetmop,

I was so nervous to be talking to him I did not get into details thinking he would prob not tell me. I'm so new at this I felt as if I were going to have a panic attack. Ever since reading the news about TES pulling out I have had a horrible feeling. I do apologize for freezing up and not asking the right questions.

We appreciate what you did.:clap: You did great!!! No need to apologize. Thank you again!:blowkiss:

And also, Coley,

:Welcome-12-june: to WS!​

What a way to start out..by talking to LP.:woohoo::blowkiss:

As sick as it makes me feel to say it, Right now I do, because I want to see justice served for Caylee. I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with this chick, but honestly whats a busted lip and black eye going to accomplish with her? Nothing..
Also, if in fact Cindy and George had nothing to do with Caylee's death, or coverup, I want them to hear the evidence of what their daughter did to Caylee. I want them to hear it now because Casey will never tell the truth. I want them to hear it so that somehow in their lifetime, they will apologies to the people who tried to help them, and move on with their lives.

I agree Mydaily, I care for their safety because unlike Melinda D. I want KA and maybe CA and family to pay for what they have done. Caylee didn't have another option to protect herself from her own mother. So I want to see them pay til the end.

:clap: OH YOU ARE ONE BRAVE LIL SOUL!!! BLESS YOUR HEART!!:blowkiss:

I knew it!!! I told ya'll I had a gut feeling about this since Friday night!!:woohoo:

He is in Cali. I woke him up and at 1st I was going to call him back but he told me not to worry about it. Here is how the conversation went: I asked him if he had heard the news about TM pulling out of the search and he replied Yes he heard last night. He asked me where I heard it and I told him myfoxorlando.com. I then asked if he would donate to TES since I heard him on scared monkey's that he was going to stay with this case til the end since he has spent so much money. He replied that money wasn't the issue. I then asked if the meeting with GA & CA attorney had anything to do with it and he said yes. I then asked if they had found anything and are keeping it hush hush for the safety of the A's. He said Yes. He then asked me to repeat my question which I did and he said yes that he isn't really allowed to say everything but enough of the remains were found. I then chit chatted with him about his appearance on NG about the DNA and LA. I agreed with him and told him from the beginning I've always thought it was either GA or LA that fathered her. I once again apologized about waking him up and told him thanks for all he does and let him go.

This is truly a crazy day so far. I believe this week is going to hold a lot.

I just hugged my 2 1/2 year old little boy and thanked god for him.
Shame on KA for taking Caylee out of this world. There were always options. Unfort, she choose one that no one should.

No offense to you Seranade, but I could give two chits about what Cindy believes at this point, Caylee needs to be brought home and while I am sure that Cindy is heartbroken, it appears to many (although I speak only for myself) that her #1 priority is protecting Casey. IMHO

TM came here once before at the urging of Sheriff Beary so why would he need the A's cooperation. Sheriff donated $5000 that time through confiscated drug money.

My only hope is that they have already found Caylee and are just stalling until Tuesday's GJ hearing. Possibley do not want to cause an uproar, waiting for KC to be back in jail until they make that public, security reasons for the A's to keep them out of harms way.

Too many twists and turns with this and TM is never that undeceided when it comes to resue efforts. Something is going on...

If that's the case, I sure don't understand a man like Tim being run out of town by a woman like Cindy. If Tim does not stay little Caylee will never be found. I am so sick of the Anthony's calling the friggin shot here. I pray Tim will stay.

I smell a lawyer.. maybe two. Not looking good searching for a body when the GJ is about to convene. Wrong message being sent out to the future jury pool, neg publicity. Just saying...

And also, Coley,

:Welcome-12-june: to WS!​

What a way to start out..by talking to LP.:woohoo::blowkiss:

Well thank you. The way I look at things and look at this. If you want to know something and don't want to speculate then get to the bottom of it and find it out yourself. I'll be glad to call anyone and do something to find out what is really going on.

TM came here once before at the urging of Sheriff Beary so why would he need the A's cooperation. Sheriff donated $5000 that time through confiscated drug money.

My only hope is that they have already found Caylee and are just stalling until Tuesday's GJ hearing. Possibley do not want to cause an uproar, waiting for KC to be back in jail until they make that public, security reasons for the A's to keep them out of harms way.

Too many twists and turns with this and TM is never that undeceided when it comes to resue efforts. Something is going on...

I pray that is the case LLL! <fingers crossed>

TES has resources that can be wasted. If Cindy sincerely believes Caylee is alive, regardless of any kidnapping scenario, why would she ask them to continue looking for a body? That would be wasteful of TES resources on her part.

Last time I heard CA wasn't the lead investigator in this case. She DOES NOT want them to find her grandaughter's body......if they do then that she calls her daughter, is gonna become BIG BERTHAS BFF for a long, long time. Nothing would please me more than for Caylee to be found alive and well somewhere......but I really don't think that's very likely.

Ever since TES called off their search so abruptly, I've felt that they DID find something. LE does not share everything with the public......it would be wonderful if we were privy to ALL the information they have wouldn't it. LE knows exactly what they're doing.....a lot better than what I or anyone else on any forum does. If they weren't pretty sure of getting the charges they're seeking, I really don't believe they would be going before the GJ tomorrow. CA needs to get her head unplugged out of KC's butt long enough for a reality check.

This is all just MOO.

Sweetmop,

I was so nervous to be talking to him I did not get into details thinking he would prob not tell me. I'm so new at this I felt as if I were going to have a panic attack. Ever since reading the news about TES pulling out I have had a horrible feeling. I do apologize for freezing up and not asking the right questions.

Hey, that you called and asked anything at all was great! Thank you!

I smell a lawyer.. maybe two. Not looking good searching for a body when the GJ is about to convene. Wrong message being sent out to the future jury pool, neg publicity. Just saying...

I'm not convinced of that..but what the heck is going on?

I have read on local news sites, that TM was here to search for JKesse as well as Caylee.

I think it is a stretch that both bodies or what is left of them were located over the weekend with all the rain and the ground vegetation...

Hiya LLL :)

I think your reasoning about this is probably right on target.

He is in Cali. I woke him up and at 1st I was going to call him back but he told me not to worry about it. Here is how the conversation went: I asked him if he had heard the news about TM pulling out of the search and he replied Yes he heard last night. He asked me where I heard it and I told him myfoxorlando.com. I then asked if he would donate to TES since I heard him on scared monkey's that he was going to stay with this case til the end since he has spent so much money. He replied that money wasn't the issue. I then asked if the meeting with GA & CA attorney had anything to do with it and he said yes. I then asked if they had found anything and are keeping it hush hush for the safety of the A's. He said Yes. He then asked me to repeat my question which I did and he said yes that he isn't really allowed to say everything but enough of the remains were found. I then chit chatted with him about his appearance on NG about the DNA and LA. I agreed with him and told him from the beginning I've always thought it was either GA or LA that fathered her. I once again apologized about waking him up and told him thanks for all he does and let him go.

This is truly a crazy day so far. I believe this week is going to hold a lot.

I just hugged my 2 1/2 year old little boy and thanked god for him.
Shame on KA for taking Caylee out of this world. There were always options. Unfort, she choose one that no one should.

Wow...you just broke news! Good for you! Nancy Grace, here you come! :)...and thanks so much for sharing. :) I've grown to like LP...

I am thinking that TM might just stick around long enough to testify tomorrow????

I'm not convinced of that..but what the heck is going on?

I have read on local news sites, that TM was here to search for JKesse as well as Caylee.

I think it is a stretch that both bodies or what is left of them were located over the weekend with all the rain and the ground vegetation...

You are correct. TES was supposed to search for JK. What happened to that? Did he meet with JK's family too? I thought he did, not sure tho.

As unfortunate as I feel it is for TES to pull out, I do think that their efforts should be focused on other cases where the family is more willing to cooperate. Not that I do not think that Caylee deserves to be found, because I do and it is a terrible injustice what her family has done to her. But I honestly don't think her body will ever be found.

You are correct. TES was supposed to search for JK. What happened to that? Did he meet with JK's family too? I thought he did, not sure tho.

Yes, What'sThat, I have seen that on news websites as well...that TM met with the Kesse family. This is all very mysterious...killin me!:crazy:

"I don't understand. One minute he is sure he is going to find her, and then the next he may give up for good?"

I feel the same way, I dont understand it, just Thur and Fri he was on NG restoring alot of faith, headstrong that they werent giving up on Caylee and assuring that they would find her and not even a few days later its a completely different outlook.

I can relate. I am totally confused as well. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members