The Anthony Backyard *REVISITED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Under Florida law it has to go to a GJ for capital crimes.

I think they are putting the pieces together for the cause of death. They want the body to determine that. It also could be if they took larvae from the trunk, they have the DNA evidence of Caylee and any drugs which were used in the death. Like I said before most people don't understand if they have the maggots, they have not only the DNA but if there were any drugs in the body.

Thank you~

Did you ever wonder if GA was the original target with the chloroform and Caylee drowned accidentally in the pool before GA was murdered?

?

There were security cameras installed on the Anthony home a couple of weeks ago about the same time that they "beefed up" their security and had those guards there for a few nights. I think the installation was done by a security company.

If they thought the Pool had been drained, they could easily have checked the water bill, it most definetly would show more water usage.........

If one of those above ground pools was ever drained the entire neighborhood would know about it because it would flood the yard/sidewalk/street. You cannot do that in secret!

Sorry was away for awhile. In re: Why a firehouse? Well guess it isn't scientific but I dreamed of Caylee by or near a firehouse. And of LA's backyard makes sense being the connection to Casey and close proximity to his parents house.

I thought about that too. If there were some which had moved away from the body, that would have been a logical place. I just hope they checked it. Many of the police dept are not well versed enough yet in the insects in post mortem to know to do it.

I have said from the beginning of this those flies were the key to the date of death if anyone knew and had the equipment to do the work. I am assuming in Orlando they do have the labs and did it. Just the adult fly alone would prove a body in the trunk. You can also get DNA from WHAT they were feeding on, which most people don't know.

Thanks for all the info , Turbo!:blowkiss:
I was wondering, do you think washing the pants from the car one time would get out the odor if they were sitting in human decomp odor for days?

Or would Cindy have to do multiple washings if you can even get the smell out. Or would the pants have to be replaced with new identical ones?

Sorry if already asked somewhere else.:)

Does Turbo or anyone else know or have an opinion?

If one of those above ground pools was ever drained the entire neighborhood would know about it because it would flood the yard/sidewalk/street. You cannot do that in secret!

They could easily. Their back yard backs up to a drainage area which if the maps are right go to a drainage ditch.

Run the backwash hose to the back fence and let it go. You would be surprised how little water shows up for a while in draining a pool.

It all could have been done at night and no one notice because they have a high fence surrounding their back yard and neither of the houses beside them are two story. I think it could even have been done in daylight without anyone noticing.

Thanks for all the info , Turbo!:blowkiss:
I was wondering, do you think washing the pants from the car one time would get out the odor if they were sitting in human decomp odor for days?

Or would Cindy have to do multiple washings if you can even get the smell out. Or would the pants have to be replaced with new identical ones?

Sorry if already asked somewhere else.:)

Does Turbo or anyone else know or have an opinion?

My guess would be the washing would make the pants unusable for evidence. Just a guess.

My guess would be the washing would make the pants unusable for evidence. Just a guess.

Thanks Turbo!!! DO you think one washing would get out the odor though?

I have doubts about that. What do you think??? Sorry to be a pest.:crazy:

You think her body is still there? I think if it had been buried in the yard the dogs would have gone nuts in the backyard instead of just indicating that there was some sort of traces of decomposition lingering in the yard. From what I understand from reading about cadaver dogs...they can easily find a tiny piece of decomp matter in a container buried underground.

It could have been put there after the search..I just can't get that bush out of my mind....
:frown:

I'd bet anything the smell wouldn't have come out in 1 wash. No way.
And remember Cindy seems very sensitive to smell (like ciggie smoke). I can see her smelling the pants after they came out of the wash. Or maybe she did a special long cycle on them. Used tons of fab softener.

Oh yea - they smelled of smoke not decomp remember? LOL

How sad they were washed and not taken at the get-go.

Where exactly did the dogs hit on on the Anthony property again? I'm hopeing I don't have to take an hour to dig through the posts here so I'd appreciate any kindness to me. :)

There were security cameras installed on the Anthony home a couple of weeks ago about the same time that they "beefed up" their security and had those guards there for a few nights. I think the installation was done by a security company.

The sheriff's department installed them this last week which THEY monitor.

TES would not be searching again if the body was buried in the backyard. They are smart enough to clear that with LE before spending their time and money searching for Caylee.

TES would not be searching again if the body was buried in the backyard. They are smart enough to clear that with LE before spending their time and money searching for Caylee.

They announced right before they so abruptly left before they would like to search their yard again, that is when CA went ballistic on Tim. If they want to search it again, I am sure a warrant would be no problem.

They announced right before they so abruptly left before they would like to search their yard again, that is when CA went ballistic on Tim. If they want to search it again, I am sure a warrant would be no problem.
I really wish the backyard could be searched again. My husband has said since the beginning, that KC buried Caylee in the backyard, and he has not swayed from this thought. He never gets "involved" in these cases like I do, but he has with this one!
Now he has me thinking the same thing. That baby is still buried in their backyard!

I really wish the backyard could be searched again. My husband has said since the beginning, that KC buried Caylee in the backyard, and he has not swayed from this thought. He never gets "involved" in these cases like I do, but he has with this one!
Now he has me thinking the same thing. That baby is still buried in their backyard!

I just can't see LE missing it in their first searches. I think Casey's 3 hour "cell phone silence" is the clue to where Caylee is right now.

I have had a gut feeling about that backyard, and I would really like it searched again. So much was done in that backyard after Caylee disappeared - lime could be used to destroy scent and aid in decomp. If the body was in a lidded plastic container, would the dogs still detect that she was there?
The fact that Cindy got so mad when they mentioned searching it again is all the more reason I would want it done. When I saw CA out weeding that flower bed I had the eerie feeling that it could be Caylee's grave she was tending, and I believe it was the one under the bedroom window.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout
Back