The Anthonys Read Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
here is why i think they are in total 100 percent denial and lost in a black hole of emotion which is slowing imploding

1. the grandparents kicked casey out of the house for many reasons which are obvious to al lof us know

2. they didnt hear from her in weeks, because they never checked on casey or caylee

3. and now because of that they feel responsible for what has happened to caylee

CA is trying to pretend to herself that she talked with casey everyday
(its all a way to protect herself from being the one that did the kicking out)

and thats the whole problem its NEVER about caylee its always about themselves......

speaking of kicking someone. since casey was probably kicked out
i bet she kicked caylee - thats the way some people deal with things
but thats just my opinion

robotic hippo killer and amateur psychologist ( but only online):laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh::D

DENIAL driven by the Guilt they feel for telling CA to leave the home??

That girl from Tenn is being stupid! She is putting herself right in the middle of a criminal investigation!

Apparently it's very trendy to add to the circus atmosphere of this tragedy.

well, i need to be careful
i was banned for a bit

so,:crazy::crazy: im trying to be careful

Yes I know and I just wanted to say keep up the good work...*sigh* I will miss the commentary though.:mad:

Well I guess that explains the Trolls that were posting here for awhile....

Yep! There have been a few various made up names that were pretty obviously Cindy over on Greta's blog as well.

This girl ANNOYS me..so much.

DITTO..and she may want to know her facts better..it would be so much more interesting if she did LOL. She kept saying "Lee on the 911 call" DUH it was the jail visit ding dong.

Maybe we could have a separate thread where if they were "vetted" as the real deal we could ask them questions or let them know some of us are really concerned and praying for them...kind of like we did with the Padilla thread? just askin- don't want a lynch mob and don't want to be lynched myself either !

I think this would be a great idea but I don't think they would ever participate in discussion.

I think this would be a great idea but I don't think they would ever participate in discussion.
Well at least you thinking it would be a great idea makes me think it wasn't totally nutso!

Yes I know and I just wanted to say keep up the good work...*sigh* I will miss the commentary though.:mad:

well, i think i can still rant and rave as long as i use initials instead of using names...

cause i feel i RANT coming on
:crazy:

Well at least you thinking it would be a great idea makes me think it wasn't totally nutso!

Don't get to far ahead of yourself. Most here probably think I'm nutso for not making up my mind on what happened yet.

Ok, I wasn't going to say this BUT now I am so mad after NG tonight, somewhere around 7-20 I emailed Cindy on her My Space and told her to come here and see what people were saying because I was so mad at what people were accusing the Anthonys of (especially the incest talk) and I got a message back (I didn't copy it, saved it in my inbox) now that she deleted her My Space the message is gone BUT in the reply signed "An Anthony Family Friend" it said they were reading here and the confusion about the case is because they can't tell the public everything they know.

Sorry, but I can't buy this. Why not show us LE is lying. Get us mad and worked up. We'll go knocking on doors looking for Caylee but when we hear from the FBI that there is concrete evidence of a dead body in the car....

Cindy is not dealing with reality IMO.

Don't get to far ahead of yourself. Most here probably think I'm nutso for not making up my mind on what happened yet.

I don't! Everytime I think I am solid on something......something else pops up or into my head! I am so confused.:confused::bang:

.... If you see a post that you feel goes to far, notify one of the mods. You can report a post by clicking on the icon in the upper left hand corner.

yes and thank you!!!

I don't! Everytime I think I am solid on something......something else pops up or into my head! I am so confused.:confused::bang:

I'm right there with you. And the lack of sleep is not helping. This girl that called her really doesn't sound too smart but maybe that is also because I am crazy.

I'm right there with you. And the lack of sleep is not helping. This girl that called her really doesn't sound too smart but maybe that is also because I am crazy.

I haven't listened. I am assuming it's the same girl that called LP and has it blogged on her myspace. I couldn't believe she called LP. I have to listen to this one. Have to get my headset.

Casey is in so much denial. We don't ONLY know what the news wants us to know. We know what is in 400+ pages of documents!

CINDY: If something happened to Caylee, casey would be the first to say something.

SOME THING DID HAPPEN. :doh:

If that were the case why didn't she tell anyone for over a month that she was missing? That would have gotten her a lot of attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back