The Anthonys think we're the crazy ones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am sure paying the bills is no problem for the Anthony's with all the donations pouring in for the grieving grandparents. Every step of the way Cindy has had new expensive clothes that fit perfectly paralleling her weight loss. So has George. Hairdo's and jewelery cost money. They obviously are not hurting for cash.

ETA I do not think the A's believe the world is crazy. I think they feel that the world is beneath them, you know, the servant class, there to do the A's bidding and dismissed when not wanted. The A's recognize no authority or rights or needs but their own. moo

And yet they hang with Mr./Mrs. DM of Kidfinders. Could they go any lower? :rolleyes:

I wish J. Morgan would have asked Lee what he thought was so funny. Lee, the smart arse that he is, could have tried the ol'; "well, when someone has your kid you do what they say." J. Morgan should have kept questioning him. So you think it's funny she was told to go to Target and buy beer, nighties, bra, etc while your niece was in danger? Does that make sense to you? If Lee continued on with the laughter, Morgan should have asked him...do you realize Caylee is dead? Could you please explain why you see any humor in any of this? IMO, you can't treat any of the A's with kid gloves at this point. When they act and say ridiculous things, keep on them, keep questioning them until they finally admit they sound ridiculous.

And in a normal depo that would be how it goes down. Why LA was treated so nicely is beyond me. I think JM might be afraid of a public backlash and lack of support for ZG if he went after LA like he would have in any other case.

Lets be real. They ALL know the truth. They lie because they are trying to put up a front to save KC because they cant bare to lose another family member. Something I will NEVER EVER understand. Id be telling KC off and disowning her if that was my daughter. So whatever, let them keep on doing it. We know the REAL truth.

And in a normal depo that would be how it goes down. Why LA was treated so nicely is beyond me. I think JM might be afraid of a public backlash and lack of support for ZG if he went after LA like he would have in any other case.

I'm not sure JM is done with him yet and he has bigger fish to net-I don't think he wants to close this circus down too fast (if ya know what I mean)!:rolleyes:

I'm not sure JM is done with him yet and he has bigger fish to net-I don't think he wants to close this circus down too fast (if ya know what I mean)!:rolleyes:

What is the status of LA's depo anyways? Last I heard his refusal to answers some questions was going before a judge to compel.

personally, i think anyone who thinks "mis-truths and half-truths" are anything but lies has a problem...

You nailed it ! I've never bought into the denial business- not after KC was arrested- GA knew she was in big trouble- CA started her cover campaign.
It was all acting and very poorly done.
I know I have been quite harsh on the A's- because I don't believe a word from they mouths- however, in fairness- regarding LA's laughing through his depo., this is quite possible arrogance, or a nervous reaction. Trying to answer questions without saying something he doesn't want to reveal could cause him to be very nervous and react in this manner.

A friend of mine went to the doctor to talk about having surgery. Never having been sick prior, and not use to seeing a doctor often for anything, my friend was so nervous, he couldn't stop laughing. The doctor got quite annoyed and snapped, "Do you think this is funny?" My friend was taken back and suddenly burst out laughing uncontollable. I told the doctor, my friend was a nervous wreck about having surgery and this is his reaction. It's a kind of pre-surgery shock, much like one may have after surgery.

I know what you mean! One of my best childhood friends' mom ended every comment with a nervous laugh- it used to drive me bonkers. I can see why LA would be nervous, if you know youre not being honest and being taped. I do think, however, that LA is very arrogant and believes he can convince us all to laugh it off as being asinine, when he himself doesnt trust Casey. The only thing the Anthonys have accomplished by behaving this way is to make themselves totally unbelievable. They dont believe we are all crazy, just gullible. JMO

I am sure paying the bills is no problem for the Anthony's with all the donations pouring in for the grieving grandparents. Every step of the way Cindy has had new expensive clothes that fit perfectly paralleling her weight loss. So has George. Hairdo's and jewelery cost money. They obviously are not hurting for cash.

ETA I do not think the A's believe the world is crazy. I think they feel that the world is beneath them, you know, the servant class, there to do the A's bidding and dismissed when not wanted. The A's recognize no authority or rights or needs but their own. moo

Yes!

But also with LA I think his laughter is a way to control his temper. At times I felt he wanted to reach for the lawyer.

We should be okay then.:crazy:

A marraige counselor once told me that if you think everyone else is crazy but never wonder if you are, you just might be crazy, but ever question "What if I'm the crazy one?", that means you are good!

It is normal to question your own sanity on occassion. Truly insane people believe their own lies!

Am I making sense, or am I crazy?????:waitasec:

:kilroy: italwaysfeelslike:kilroy:somebody'swatchingme:kilroy:

Susan
( No, I don't have a link. Why should I need a link??? I think that little yellow guy took it. That one right there, don't you see him? He's following me I think he wants to suck out my brain!) :crazy:

TGI- Makes perfect sense to me.

Just found this bundle of joy...Good idea...going to make sure i'm not drinking anything as i go back to read the rest...just a hunch...

Your post made me laugh harder than I've laughed in ages!

I want to like LA, I really do. Throughout all of this, I've repeatedly told myself that he's young and he's nervous... but after the CMA speech and the kissing of the bracelets (not once, but twice!), its getting harder and harder.

You'd think that CA would be looking progressively worse - realization that her precious granddaughter is really gone, her daughter is facing life in prison and her husband is suicidal. Instead, she seems to be looking better - more rested, better clothes, new jewelry, a more polished look. I know I'd be in such a deep depression, I could barely talk, much less get all "gussied-up".

One thing for sure, the longer this goes on, the more saner my own family looks!

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move. Thanks! :wave:

BOLDED:
AMEN to that part fersur. I never thought there could be worse than mine. HA! hang around long enuff and you never know what you might run into.

I wonder why LE and the SA haven't dropped the hammer on them yet. Unless they think it's better that the A's continue making themselves and their murdering daughter look like complete idiots.

I'm hoping in the end there will be a price to pay for all of them. I used to have a tad bit of compassion for them. After LA's depo, I find it extremely difficult to feel anything but rage and contempt for them.

Don't worry-------LE gave them all the rope they needed and they seem to be runnin with it.

And yet they hang with Mr./Mrs. DM of Kidfinders. Could they go any lower? :rolleyes:

They hang with 'em because they do not call them out of their bullsh!t.

Somebody needs to check that family for chemical exposure. Does anyone know if they happened to live near a toxic waste dump in Ohio? Has the Hopespring house been test for formaldehyde?

There is something seriously wrong with this family that goes way beyond denial. Their altered sense of reality is evidence of some deep pathology. They need to be studied.

Oh...i was right! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They Are......being studied that is....

:woohoo: You guy's are Awesome!

Yes!

But also with LA I think his laughter is a way to control his temper. At times I felt he wanted to reach for the lawyer.

His laughter is at the questioners "stupidity"... he laughs when he is attempting to make others appear stupid or less than. Lee is his mothers "good child".. does all her bidding when she is unsuccessful in doing so.. no doubt in my mind about that. It's all typical behavior in personality disordered homes... they are transparent in that imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back