The BRAND NEW Zanny the nanny story that KC wrote in jailhouse letters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the molestation allegations to some focus from the new Zanny lie

I have to say I am so angry right now at Casey my niece who had 5 children lost one at birth 2 years ago her uterus ruptured and the baby swallowed blood They went through pure hell. Well in December she gave birth to a Daughter they found her gone yesterday morning she died in her sleep, and here is a thing like Casey given a beautiful healthy child and she murders her, I am so heartbroken right now and I don't understand why she has to go through this again. She is one of the best Mom's I have ever met Her 3 other children are very sweet well adjusted kids. I hate Casey today more than I ever did sorry to vent

I'm so sorry for your niece and all your family!

show that pic of her 'coping' with that chick at the bar while caylee was missing at sentenncing. that would negate any 'mitigating factors' of possible molestation charges from my pov

I think the molestation allegations to some focus from the new Zanny lie

I have to say I am so angry right now at Casey my niece who had 5 children lost one at birth 2 years ago her uterus ruptured and the baby swallowed blood They went through pure hell. Well in December she gave birth to a Daughter they found her gone yesterday morning she died in her sleep, and here is a thing like Casey given a beautiful healthy child and she murders her, I am so heartbroken right now and I don't understand why she has to go through this again. She is one of the best Mom's I have ever met Her 3 other children are very sweet well adjusted kids. I hate Casey today more than I ever did sorry to vent

SympathyMessage.gif

This is the version I was talking about from Supplemental report Page 4, handwritten page 13309:

Maya said KC gave 3 different versions of the Nanny story: First was the same KC told YM on 7/16, another version was the babysitter was asked to come to the house to watch Caylee while KC was out. When KC returned both babysitter and Caylee were gone. Third version Babysitter came to house and was watching Caylee while KC went to the store, when she returned both were gone and there was a note saying Caylee had been abducted.

rbrnmw2 =my heart goes to you and your niece..you nailed it right on the head, she loses kids, and kc has a beautiful girl and just totally throws her away like a piece of trash... i dont blame you a bit for venting...

Originally Posted by rbrnmw2

I am so sorry for your loss, RBRNWM, so very sorry.

In Inmate Athony's case, just because a woman gives birth, it doesn't make her a mother! From the start, she didn't want to be a mother. She looked to abort but you can't abort at 7 months, then she wanted to adopt her out. Her mother forced her to be a mother when she truly wasn't ready and I don't think she will ever be ready for motherhood. Which is why, she needs to be removed from the rest of society for the rest of her sorry life. This will ensure, she can't conceive again. No child would be safe around her for any length of time. How could LA allow her around his child, if he ever has one? Who in their right mind would want her around any child? JMHO

Hmmmmm....does anyone else find it odd that she had to drop Caylee off in the first place? I have a just turned three year old, not that hard to take her to Target and the bank...general errands.

If I were skipping town and knew my mom and day were sort of "on to me" , me thinks I wouldn't drop my kid off with the nanny when it would have been just a minor inconvenience for me to take my kid with me.

Washing clothes, buying groceries, getting stuff together,stealing money...sound like stuff I do every single day with my kids right there. :waitasec:

oh wait, strike that last one. :angel:

The newest Zany story, the one she told Robyn in the letters, is also the one that Casey states "no one knows this except me and my legal team" (paraphrased). She states that she was planning on leaving with Caylee and left her with Zany for a few days while she finished getting everything together.

I think there is a very good chance that this is the story the defense planned on going with, especially in light of the sexual abuse alllegations that she makes against Lee and George. The story line goes something like this -- "I had to get Caylee out of that house. After what Lee did to me and the recovered memories I'm having about my dad, I couldn't take the chance that they might do the same to Caylee. And I couldn't tell my mom because she doesn't believe me and she had threatened to take Caylee away from me. I had to protect Caylee and had to get her out of that house ASAP. I trusted Zany to help me."

And of course she had to lie to LE about the previous Zany stories because she was trying to (take your pick), (1) protect Caylee, (2) protect Zany, (3) protect herself from Cindy's wrath, (4) whatever other reason she can think of.

I am REALLY curious as to why the defense has made no statements at all about these new revelations. :waitasec:

I am so sorry for your loss, RBRNWM, so very sorry.

In Inmate Athony's case, just because a woman gives birth, it doesn't make her a mother! From the start, she didn't want to be a mother. She looked to abort but you can't abort at 7 months, then she wanted to adopt her out. Her mother forced her to be a mother when she truly wasn't ready and I don't think she will ever be ready for motherhood. Which is why, she needs to be removed from the rest of society for the rest of her sorry life. This will ensure, she can't conceive again. No child would be safe around her for any length of time. How could LA allow her around his child, if he ever has one? Who in their right mind would want her around any child? JMHO

god how i wish she'd adopted caylee out ;(

The newest Zany story, the one she told Robyn in the letters, is also the one that Casey states "no one knows this except me and my legal team" (paraphrased). She states that she was planning on leaving with Caylee and left her with Zany for a few days while she finished getting everything together.

I think there is a very good chance that this is the story the defense planned on going with, especially in light of the sexual abuse alllegations that she makes against Lee and George. The story line goes something like this -- "I had to get Caylee out of that house. After what Lee did to me and the recovered memories I'm having about my dad, I couldn't take the chance that they might do the same to Caylee. And I couldn't tell my mom because she doesn't believe me and she had threatened to take Caylee away from me. I had to protect Caylee and had to get her out of that house ASAP. I trusted Zany to help me."

And of course she had to lie to LE about the previous Zany stories because she was trying to (take your pick), (1) protect Caylee, (2) protect Zany, (3) protect herself from Cindy's wrath, (4) whatever other reason she can think of.

That is THE best explanation I have seen yet!
I just hope Casey is not reading here....

On the bright side, even though she has no idea what suffering Caylee went through at the hands of 'Zanny' she has now turned into a bible waving Pollyanna and forgives her carte blanche.

I don't get it, though. She says she knows the "real" Zany isn't responsible, so who is? If she left Caylee with Zany and then Zany took off and now Caylee is dead - we're missing a rather important chunk of the story. She says "whoever did this to Caylee" - so did someone else kidnap Caylee from the original kidnapper? And, if that did happen, wouldn't they want to locate the "real" Zany in order to track down the murderer?

I agree with others who think this was going to tie in with the molestation accusations as the defense. The moment this came to light, my first thought was this. Although, my thinking was they would say kc thought Lee may be Caylee's father and killed her in a moment of insanity.

Poor kc. Here she is trying to save her daughter from incest and abuse only to have her kidnapped and murdered.

GA & LA better start talking soon -- The wheels on the bus go round and round . . . .

LA, GA is that polygraph looking pretty good to you now???

LA, GA is that polygraph looking pretty good to you now???

You know, I keep expecting BC to say they are all willing to take one, with questions restricted to Abuse... :dance:

I have pondered upon it deeply, and I believe that KC actually DID spill the beans to this girl about her defense. Jose told us when we heard "the truth" of what had happened we would say, Oh yeah, so that's why she did that or that's what happened. This story answers MANY of the burning questions we all have had.

Why did she not call 911?
Well she wasn't sure Caylee was actually missing.

If she was not working, why did she need to drop Caylee off with a nanny?
Well, she was planning a secret escape from a home where she had been abused and was unhapppy and she needed a couple of days to "get it together" so she could run away and leave town with Caylee.

Why did she stay gone from home for a month?
She had planned on leaving anyway, due to the unberable situation there, having been abused and all, and even without Caylee she was NOT willing to return to that house.

Why does she keep saying she "forgives" Zanny, when she is the one responible for Caylee's disappearance and death?
Well, it's because deep down she knows that Zanny did not REALLY have anything to do with what inevitably happened to Caylee...someone ELSE is responsible.

Why did she not go to the house for any of Caylee's things?
Well, that's because she was planning on buying her everything new, with money she had saved. She did not want to go and take all of Caylee's stuff from the house and prematurely alert Cindy to her departure.

Why is the media not picking up on this new story?

Now THAT is a question that all my pondering has not been able to answer.

Kathi Belich has even let this one go...why?
They reported the alleged "affair" of George Anthony and River Cruz...
Why is THAT news and this story of the nanny which has never before been revealed been left to blow away in the wind?
I am beginning to think like a conspiracy theorist here, because I am not coming up with any other logical conclusion...

I have pondered upon it deeply, and I believe that KC actually DID spill the beans to this girl about her defense. Jose told us when we heard "the truth" of what had happened we would say, Oh yeah, so that's why she did that or that's what happened. This story answers MANY of the burning questions we all have had.

Well she wasn't sure Caylee was actually missing.Really, so she just abandoned the child?

Well, she was planning a secret escape from a home where she had been abused and was unhapppy and she needed a couple of days to "get it together" so she could run away and leave town with Caylee. Really. So KC was sidetracked with TL and just lost track of time and basically abandoned her daughter?

She had planned on leaving anyway, due to the unberable situation there, having been abused and all, and even without Caylee she was NOT willing to return to that house. Really. Well I suppose KC did not feel that by leaving her daughter with friends without checking on her daughter's whereabouts that this was somewhat negligent, knowing what we know now?

Why does she keep saying she "forgives" Zanny, when she is the one responible for Caylee's disappearance and death?
Well, it's because deep down she knows that Zanny did not REALLY have anything to do with what inevitably happened to Caylee...someone ELSE is responsible. Really. And KC felt it was more important to protect Zanny from LE than it was to protect her daughter? Obviously someone killed Caylee and if KC is not part of the solution she is definitely part of the problem. Negligence.

Well, that's because she was planning on buying her everything new, with money she had saved. She did not want to go and take all of Caylee's stuff from the house and prematurely alert Cindy to her departure. Really now. But KC had time to run home to steal gas cans, for her own person use, take her own clothes from the home, take food from the freezer to bring to TL's but did not have time to grab a change of clothes for her daughter. Could that be because she knew she would not be needing them??????? Where did KC think she would get her money other than stealing from her best friend which she did not do a good job of covering up? Only money KC has made since her daughter went missing is selling her child's photos to ABC for a sizable amount of money. Was this her plan all along????
This has "Smokey the Bear" help stamp out forest fires all over it.......Good try though MagicCat JMO

Well she wasn't sure Caylee was actually missing.

Well, she was planning a secret escape from a home where she had been abused and was unhapppy and she needed a couple of days to "get it together" so she could run away and leave town with Caylee.

She had planned on leaving anyway, due to the unberable situation there, having been abused and all, and even without Caylee she was NOT willing to return to that house.

Well, it's because deep down she knows that Zanny did not REALLY have anything to do with what inevitably happened to Caylee...someone ELSE is responsible.

Well, that's because she was planning on buying her everything new, with money she had saved. She did not want to go and take all of Caylee's stuff from the house and prematurely alert Cindy to her departure.

I really think the defense was headed in that kind of direction. I was always perplexed when Baez said we would understand. I mean, what a weird and insulting statement to keep making! A child's neglect and death is NEVER justifiable!

However, as Lambchop pointed out, there are so many holes the prosecution can poke in this defense it's ridiculous. I do think the new nanny story was made as a weak attempt by Casey to fill in what she saw as holes in her previous story. I think she'll keep changing it to fit the situation better and keep her (in her mind) from looking guilty. Yeah, fixing the story is going to fix what happened to Caylee somehow. Yeah, right.

I don't get her forgiving the nanny or saying it's not the nanny's fault. If not the nanny, who, Casey? Only one person left who is responsible, and you're looking in the mirror at her.

I wonder if the defense can even go the abuse route now? Why didn't they ever seriously go with abuse? I don't understand why they let an angle that could help their case lapse to the wayside, yet keep saying we would understand. And Casey letting the cat out of the bag...

I think I'll write a book entitled "101 Ways to be the Dumbest Defendant Ever" (Also known as "Forget the Trial, Just Put That Needle in My Arm Right Now!") It'll focus exclusively on Casey and I'll make millions! Shoot, if there was a book called "Defense For Dummies", I'd buy it and send it to Casey and Baez.

IMO, as for zanny, everyone else has been done with zanny for too long. Casey coming up with yet another zanny story is just laughable and not worthy of coverage at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member