The British Royal Family #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping in !!! Apologies if I am repeating...I have been holding my tongue on MM....I think she thought she was just too cute for words...very much like Fergie was likeable and relatable back when MM thought she would be a refreshing breath of air to the monarchy and not so much...she was disrespectful to the traditions and Harry is too high profile for this to go unnoticed or uncommented upon...….

MOO hounding, baby and covid have them boxed in for a bit.

Meghan is a very hard worker and it is MOO quite disrespectful to suggest otherwise. Harry chose a soldiers life over softness, they are good people.
MOO this is about upstaging that happened because they do work hard.

Meghan is a very hard worker and it is MOO quite disrespectful to suggest otherwise. Harry chose a soldiers life over softness, they are good people.

Covid-19 shouldn't stop Markle and Harry from doing whatever they want. When the Canadian government terminated security payments, they changed vacation spots from Canada to the USA during the pandemic. Furthermore, organizations around the world have been thriving, not just surviving, despite the virus.

Covid-19 shouldn't stop Markle and Harry from doing whatever they want. When the Canadian government terminated security payments, they changed vacation spots from Canada to the USA during the pandemic. Furthermore, organizations around the world have been thriving, not just surviving, despite the virus.
MOO. They are both hard workers. That's the truth. The press is just developing a new line to criticize them.

MOO. They are both hard workers. That's the truth. The press is just developing a new line to criticize them.

I totally missed that. I read a lot of very positive reviews about Markle's commencement speech for the Immaculate Heart high school. The Rolling Stones magazine even covered it!

"Meghan Markle, actress and Duchess of Sussex, voiced her support for Black Lives Matter in a virtual commencement address delivered to the graduating class of 2020 at her alma mater, Immaculate Heart High School in Los Angeles."​

Meghan Markle Expresses Support for Black Lives Matter During Graduation Speech

"Immaculate Heart, which has educated young women in grades 6-12 since 1906 on its campus at 5515 Franklin Ave., has not held a formal graduation this year because of stay-at-home orders due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But the school is still planning to honor its class of 2020 at an event later this summer on a date to be determined. ...

Christine Knudsen, Immaculate Heart’s longtime theology instructor and chair of the theology department, will serve as the commencement speaker."​

Immaculate Heart celebrates students as formal graduation is pending - Park Labrea News/ Beverly Press

It has been widely reported that she had 73 public engagements in the year and a half that she had the job. Hardly hard work.
Compare her work ethic and number of public appearances to the Princess Royal, Prince Charles or The Queen and her record is even more dismal.

It has been widely reported that she had 73 public engagements in the year and a half that she had the job. Hardly hard work.
Compare her work ethic and number of public appearances to the Princess Royal, Prince Charles or The Queen and her record is even more dismal.
MOO good to clear this up, that public engagements is your definition of work. I meant getting a regular job as Meghan has done and Harry has done.
Now that I know you are talking about engagements I went to look. MOO Meghan and Harry numbers are similar to William and Kate. I see nothing there to criticize any of them for.
283 Queen
407 Charles
518 Anne
400 Andrew
220 William
193 Harry
91 Meghan
87 Kate

From Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to Wills and Kate: Which royals worked harder in 2018

https://writeroyalty.com/royal-work-statistics-2018-annual-edition/
Note: Meghan married Harry in May 2018
Kate was on maternity leave April -Oct.

Last edited:
MOO good to clear this up, that public engagements is your definition of work. I meant getting a regular job as Meghan has done and Harry has done.
Now that I know you are talking about engagements I went to look. MOO Meghan and Harry numbers are similar to William and Kate. I see nothing there to criticize any of them for.

283 Queen
407 Charles
518 Anne
400 Andrew
220 William
193 Harry
91 Meghan
87 Kate

From Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to Wills and Kate: Which royals worked harder in 2018

https://writeroyalty.com/royal-work-statistics-2018-annual-edition/
Note: Meghan married Harry in May 2018
Kate was on maternity leave for Prince Louis,
from March to October.

The articles I found stated 91 in 2018 alone.

Would you mind posting that link to the article with 73 engagements for M over a year and half? tia

HRH Elizabeth II and HRH Anne, The Princess Royal, held a video call to recognize Carers' Week:

The Queen takes part in first video call as she and Princess Anne speak to carers for Carers Week

queen-princess-anne-video-call-carers-week.png

image from linked article.

So sorry, HRH Anne, screenshots tend to catch me blinking as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme