The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can relinquish his titles and all the privilege that come with it. End of....

It's the part where he wants to be half in, half out that is causing all the difficulty. We will have to wait and see how they resolve it.

I guess I don’t really see that what H and M are proposing is causing the difficulty or requires him to relinquish being a prince, if that’s what you mean. He has value to the RF and the public. It’s like changing from full-time to part-time work with the same company. You might give up your health insurance and retirement, but you’re still an employee. :) I’m sure it will be resolved fairly to all concerned.

Harry will not survive his mental health issues by relocating thousands of miles away from his family. He could end up staying in the UK surrounded by his family and still work full time for them. With his current issues, he wouldnt fare well in a celebrity life LA style. His marriage will not last. JMO

has he been diagnosed with mental health issues?

weird. So he says that mental health is political? What exactly are the Royals supposed to do? Cut a ribbon at the shopping center?

I think what he meant was that they can talk about the need for mental health awareness and treatment, but if they start promoting one solution over another it could become political.

Harry will not survive his mental health issues by relocating thousands of miles away from his family. He could end up staying in the UK surrounded by his family and still work full time for them. With his current issues, he wouldnt fare well in a celebrity life LA style. His marriage will not last. JMO

9C42A76E-4202-40A8-B08C-5D1F37708325.jpeg

He might love the lifestyle.
Walking her dogs, hiking in secret without a camera in sight.
imo the home is set up already and rubbing shoulders with those who know how.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle help couple take photo on New Year's Day hike in Canada with friends

Last edited:
what exactly would the change of heart entail? What is it that they would be doing?
has he been diagnosed with mental health issues?
PH admitted himself he has mental health issues to PW and sister in law when they were discussing their mental health initiative . JMO

Well, I think it remains to be seen if they will end up living a celebrity life LA style. But it looks like he wouldn’t fare well at this point working full time for the RF. As I said earlier, I will come back and eat crow if all the dire predictions come true, :) but I have confidence that they will find a healthy middle ground.

I guess I don’t really see that what H and M are proposing is causing the difficulty or requires him to relinquish being a prince, if that’s what you mean. He has value to the RF and the public. It’s like changing from full-time to part-time work with the same company. You might give up your health insurance and retirement, but you’re still an employee. :) I’m sure it will be resolved fairly to all concerned.
Value? He defied his grandma the Queen, working on a new role before it was formally talked about. He created a lot of mess and stress for the RF. JMO

Here's an interesting opinion on the half in half out, cash in on the RF idea.

War hero former Marine slams Prince Harry's plan to step away from the Royal family | Daily Mail Online

Well, I think it remains to be seen if they will end up living a celebrity life LA style. But it looks like he wouldn’t fare well at this point working full time for the RF. As I said earlier, I will come back and eat crow if all the dire predictions come true, :) but I have confidence that they will find a healthy middle ground.
No one has to eat crow. JMO

The royal couple were said to have been "super friendly" during the encounter, taking three photos before leaving with their friends and two dogs. It is not the first time they have been spotted on the trails at Horth Hill over the past couple of weeks; since Prince Harry and Meghan were first seen walking in the park before Christmas, locals have commented that it has been much busier with people hoping to catch a glimpse of their royal visitors.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle help couple take photo on New Year's Day hike in Canada with friends

As I said on the previous thread, it’s important to realize that everything we know about the way everything played out behind the scenes is coming from the press...other than the IG statement, the new website, and the Palace statement. We really can’t honestly speak to whether he defied his grandma and caused her stress or any other stories making the rounds. We just don’t know. Sadly, there’s a lot of outrage and predictions based on rumors and conjecture that are designed to sell papers. Here’s hoping there are answers soon so we can go back to the serious business of tiaras. :)
JMO

As I said on the previous thread, it’s important to realize that everything we know about the way everything played out behind the scenes is coming from the press...other than the IG statement, the new website, and the Palace statement. We really can’t honestly speak to whether he defied his grandma and caused her stress or any other stories making the rounds. We just don’t know. Sadly, there’s a lot of outrage and predictions based on rumors and conjecture that are designed to sell papers. Here’s hoping there are answers soon so we can go back to the serious business of tiaras. :)
JMO

Exactly. The press are throwing out a 100 stories a minute, most of which are probably rubbish, and just whipping up madness.

the Sun was going to reveal it the next day. What should they have done?

They were caught between a rock and a hard place. It’s very common for celebrities to try to “get out ahead of a story” about to break so they can control the narrative. We have absolutely no evidence that they didn’t give the family a heads up more than 10 minutes beforehand. Those statements are not credible, but for some reason people want to believe the worst. And shame on the Sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member