The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just what I want, a husband that wakes up one morning and says he’s going to shave his legs and wear pantyhose today. Guess who’s coming home to an empty house.

If my husband wants to vacuum or help with cleanup after a meal that’s fine but I do not want a man that sometimes feels a little feminine.

Meantime, the Daily Expresssuggested the Queen’s purple hand could indicate a medical issue such as “thinner skin” or bruising caused by a minor injury.
ab1e8b425f9491f29bab2e6ca32909fd

Queen sparks concern over ‘bruised’ hand

Not a Dr. but my mom would “bruise” like that, if she rubbed against something too hard. Thin skin and some blood pressure meds I heard is the cause.

Comparing Meghan to Wallis Simpson makes me wonder where this vendetta is originating.

This is cruel and without the proper guidance could ruin this marriage and this whole page contains nasty stories about Meghan. I hope their love is strong enough. I didn’t bother reading but asked myself why.
Meghan Markle in danger of repeating biggest scandal to ever ROCK Royal Family says expert

I'm so glad I learned about this "fantastic" website, Meghan Markle in danger of repeating biggest scandal to ever ROCK Royal Family says expert.

Their investigative "journalists" have done their own "fact-finding" and it looks like there really are aliens!

Obviously the term "don't believe everything you read" doesn't apply to this fine journalistic paper!

How do I subscribe? I must know how to save Meghan because she's "in danger"! Wait, is she in danger from the aliens? That can't be right. :)

Aliens Latest News, Pictures, Sightings and Theories | Express.co.uk

Last edited:
Comparing Meaghan to Wallis Simpson makes me wonder where this vendetta is originating.

This is cruel and without the proper guidance could ruin this marriage and this whole page contains nasty stories about Meaghan. I hope their love is strong enough. I didn’t bother reading but asked myself why.
Meghan Markle in danger of repeating biggest scandal to ever ROCK Royal Family says expert

JMO, this seems to be the tabloids stirring up stories for the clicks or newsstand sales. JMO, BRF wouldn't be planting nasty stories like this if Harry was still in love and the couple expecting a new baby. Lately, there have been numerous stories trying to "rehab" the reputation of Wallis Simpson, which is unusual. Is someone trying to sell a book or something?

Meantime, the Daily Expresssuggested the Queen’s purple hand could indicate a medical issue such as “thinner skin” or bruising caused by a minor injury.
ab1e8b425f9491f29bab2e6ca32909fd

Queen sparks concern over ‘bruised’ hand
So many reasons this can happen. I'd guess with her, unless there is an underlying health issue that has not been made public, I'd say it's thin skin just caused by her age.

I have thin skin at 58 caused by the steroids and oxygen I'm on, although the thin skin on my hands I've had for decades, as did my Mom. Now it goes to my arms and lower legs. No clue what causes the bruise most of the time and always having to reassure medical staff that I'm safe at home.

I have wondered about the Queen however. She had that injury on her lower leg that seemed to take months to heal. I've also thought there were days when her lower legs and feet appeared to be a bit swollen. Never read anyone else noticing these things so I figured it was just my imagination.

Last edited:
View attachment 172272

I’m loving Theresa May’s outfit with those jazzy sensible shoes.

Both the Queen and May seem delighted in their festive purple together!

Do you know what event this is? I agree, they both have delighted expressions on their faces. I don't recall the Queen wearing too many patterned skirts? But I noticed her skirt and Theresa May's shoes, WILD WOMEN!!!!! :)

RoseMadder, on my computer their outfits look like beautiful shades of royal blue instead of purple. Oh well, they still great!

Do you know what event this is? I agree, they both have delighted expressions on their faces. I don't recall the Queen wearing too many patterned skirts? But I noticed her skirt and Theresa May's shoes, WILD WOMEN!!!!! :)

RoseMadder, on my computer their outfits look like beautiful shades of royal blue instead of purple. Oh well, they still great!
I think the Queen’s patterned skirt is actually a dress...more photos at the Daily Mail and a video of May’s curtsy.
ROBERT HARDMAN says Prince Charles's party was a celebration of his links with Wales | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member