The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough I love (and regularly eat) all of these, except everything on the bottom row ...... bleeurrghhh!

View attachment 188751
That survey wasn't carried out in the North was it :D
5455accb7ce75570b750bbe6ecdab906.jpg

* I'd only eat 2 things on that whole chart, ever :eek:
& I am up North!

Well, I've heard that Scots serve the Scotch before the haggis for a reason....

Can you email me a shepherd's pie, please? Here in the US I generally make do with beef & call it Drover's Pie. ID Cottage Pie made with beef?

Morning here & I want Full English now!

Well, I've heard that Scots serve the Scotch before the haggis for a reason....

Morning here & I want Full English now!
:D Not just " before"

;) It must be REALLY early there now?
Believe me you DON'T wanna FULL English that early!

View attachment 188865 View attachment 188866

Did Prince Harry tell Meghan to 'turn around' at Trooping the Colour? Eagle-eyed royal fans think they spotted the Duke directing his wife on the balcony of Buckingham Palace

Did Prince Harry tell Meghan to 'turn around' at Trooping the Colour? | Daily Mail Online

This is making a lot of headlines in the U.K today.

It was subtle but unfortunately the zoom lenses picked it up and I’d say Meagan will let fly at Harry.
Welcome to ‘The Firm’ Megs.

Prince Harry Was Reportedly Seeing a Model When He Met Meghan Markle
Prince Harry Was Reportedly Seeing a Model When He Met Meghan Markle

Meghan and Harry's nanny signs 'extensive' non-disclosure agreement

However, while the Sussexes will have some help during the week, it’s being claimed that the unknown nanny will only work Monday to Friday, meaning Meghan and Harry want to spend as much time with their bub as they can over the weekend.

It’s also believed that the nanny won’t be on call for night shifts, with maternal Meghan doing all the night feeds herself

Meghan and Harry's nanny signs 'extensive' non-disclosure agreement

View attachment 188865 View attachment 188866

Did Prince Harry tell Meghan to 'turn around' at Trooping the Colour? Eagle-eyed royal fans think they spotted the Duke directing his wife on the balcony of Buckingham Palace

Did Prince Harry tell Meghan to 'turn around' at Trooping the Colour? | Daily Mail Online

This is making a lot of headlines in the U.K today.

I just watched. I do think he said that and it was with kind of a bad look at her. What a jacka**.

I watched it, and I always :giggle: at myself when they play God Save the Queen, because I am humming to myself and singing * My Country Tis of Thee* as it has the same melody.

I wonder if the Brits sing their *save the queen* words to the song when we play this patriotic song in the United States?

Per Wikipedia, ""America (My Country, 'Tis of Thee)" is a US American patriotic song, the lyrics of which were written by Samuel Francis Smith. The melody used is the same as that of the national anthem of the United Kingdom, "God Save the Queen"."

BFCF19AF-5C08-4C7D-8E51-D6B5393209A3.jpeg 56AB1E50-5E42-49A3-9978-DC55A4662B66.jpeg

A special exhibition showcasing the wedding outfits of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex goes on display in Edinburgh from today. The exhibition – A Royal Wedding: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex – is set to open at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, and the central focus will be Meghan’s stunning bridal gown. The iconic dress, created by British designer Clare Waight Keller, artistic director at Givenchy, was previously on display at Windsor Castle last year – but now the people of Scotland will get the chance to have a close-up glimpse.

Meghan Markle's wedding dress goes on display to the public from today | Metro News

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member