The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Just Unfollowed Absolutely Everyone on Instagram | Xfinity

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are cleaning house.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex unfollowed literally everyone on Instagram. But, before the backlash comes pouring in, allow them to explain themselves. Known for highlighting charities through their social media, the parents of Archie Harrison have asked for fans to nominate which 15 accounts should be crowned with their follow later this month...
That’s a nice article, but the piece of trash celebrity - media that follows it tells me all about how much to regard its validity

Hm. Remember the Lady Di fiasco and the covering up of Prince Andrew’s escapades?

She is in the news now because of Harry and Meghan.

I do not recall much being said about her over the years,

It has been her children and grandchildren who have been the focus

I was never one to blame her for how she handled the lack of public response when it was first confirmed that Princess Diana had died.
Her first and most important focus was on her grandchildren. Her automatic instinct was to to comfort and protect them. Harry and William, have already mentioned what a difference it made for them, and they hold nothing against their grandmother for the choice she made to protect them.

Because the public thinks that Princess Diana and her two boys were not entitled to privacy a young and very traumatized Prince Harry was made to walk in a public procession that has left him emotionally scarred right into adulthood. He has spoken of how horrible the experience was. He also has mood disorders.
Queen Elizabeth knew exactly what she was doing when she went silent and focused on being a grandmother to her grieving grandsons and husband.

Prince Charles also knew what he was doing when he took the kids away from the press and went to Africa with them to grieve and retreat.

And if you can only think of two fiasco, one of which we don't know the role she played, and the other one being a decision she made that was supported by her grand kids; I'd say she has done a phenomenal job.

The Queen has always been in the news. There are also lots of social media accounts dedicated to her and the royal family, long before Meghan ever met Prince Harry.

She is the head of the Commonwealth, we hear about her every year. Parliament. Overseas visits. Visits made to her.

I was never one to blame her for how she handled the lack of public response when it was first confirmed that Princess Diana had died.
Her first and most important focus was on her grandchildren. Her automatic instinct was to to comfort and protect them. Harry and William, have already mentioned what a difference it made for them, and they hold nothing against their grandmother for the choice she made to protect them.

Because the public thinks that Princess Diana and her two boys were not entitled to privacy a young and very traumatized Prince Harry was made to walk in a public procession that has left him emotionally scarred right into adulthood. He has spoken of how horrible the experience was. He also has mood disorders.
Queen Elizabeth knew exactly what she was doing when she went silent and focused on being a grandmother to her grieving grandsons and husband.

Prince Charles also knew what he was doing when he took the kids away from the press and went to Africa with them to grieve and retreat.

And if you can only think of two fiasco, one of which we don't know the role she played, and the other one being a decision she made that was supported by her grand kids; I'd say she has done a phenomenal job.

The Queen has always been in the news. There are also lots of social media accounts dedicated to her and the royal family, long before Meghan ever met Prince Harry.

She is the head of the Commonwealth, we hear about her every year. Parliament. Overseas visits. Visits made to her.

I was thinking more of the reactions to Diana’s boyfriends and the rumors put out there that Diana was unstable.

Maybe the Queen did not know that Epstein was a convicted child sex offender while Andrew frolicked with him after Epstein served his sentence?

Prince Harry flew on a helicopter and Google’s private plane to the Google eco-conference.

Prince Harry 'flew on a private jet AND helicopter to get to Google climate change camp' | Daily Mail Online

Two issues:

1. The hypocracy of using all that fossil fuel to attend an “eco-conference” that is of no consequnce

2. Accepting the free transportation and lodging from a private company when he is just there to hob-nob with rich people.

I guess no one thought to invite Airmiles Andy. Good thing. He and Fergie need to be ostracized for their relationship to Jeffrey Epstein

Prince Harry flew on a helicopter and Google’s private plane to the Google eco-conference.

Prince Harry 'flew on a private jet AND helicopter to get to Google climate change camp' | Daily Mail Online

Two issues:

1. The hypocracy of using all that fossil fuel to attend an “eco-conference” that is of no consequnce

2. Accepting the free transportation and lodging from a private company when he is just there to hob-nob with rich people.

I guess no one thought to invite Airmiles Andy. Good thing. He and Fergie need to be ostracized for their relationship to Jeffrey Epstein

I wonder why people couldn’t have shared or gone with commercial airlines.

I think they can do a lot. They all have $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Hmmm, a Vogue magazine column

A clothing line

A children’s book

An infant son

A marriage in it’s formative years

Doesn’t sound much like Markle is planning to move to Africa soon

I think they will visit Africa for a few weeks but they won’t move there for an extended period of time. Her Majesty is likely going to be reducing her public engagements and all the senior royals are going to be needed here and abroad. I don’t think the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be waiting long to have baby number two either.

I think they will visit Africa for a few weeks but they won’t move there for an extended period of time. Her Majesty is likely going to be reducing her public engagements and all the senior royals are going to be needed here and abroad. I don’t think the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be waiting long to have baby number two either.

I'm guessing she will have back to back babies as well.

Africa is a part of Prince Harry, they will likely go there every year as he always has. I have a feeling he will share his passion for being in Africa with his son, and his sense of adventure. Meghan, not so much. It's not a criticism, she's just not an outdoors person, hiking, hunting, safari, flying helicopters herself, etc.

I'm not sure if the 21 year old Elizabeth really did record her historic speech in Zimbabwe, but it makes sense to me that it was done in a Commonwealth country rather than South Africa. I always thought it was strange.
Queen’s famous 21st birthday speech to Commonwealth has HUGE secret

If had married his original love, Chelsy Davy, they would be living in Zimbabwe or South Africa right now along with their 3 kids.

It would have been a good gesture to pay for it themselves and say an equal sum was coming out of the public funds to go towards social needs ,

I wonder what Meghan’s plans are for the money she is going to make

I'm guessing she will have back to back babies as well.

Africa is a part of Prince Harry, they will likely go there every year as he always has. I have a feeling he will share his passion for being in Africa with his son, and his sense of adventure. Meghan, not so much. It's not a criticism, she's just not an outdoors person, hiking, hunting, safari, flying helicopters herself, etc.

I'm not sure if the 21 year old Elizabeth really did record her historic speech in Zimbabwe, but it makes sense to me that it was done in a Commonwealth country rather than South Africa. I always thought it was strange.
Queen’s famous 21st birthday speech to Commonwealth has HUGE secret

If had married his original love, Chelsy Davy, they would be living in Zimbabwe or South Africa right now along with their 3 kids.
Excellent observation.

Markle is clearly not an outdoors person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm