The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 196722

Meghan's £2 Vogue issue is selling for FOURTEEN times the price online as desperate fans around the world try to get their hands on the royal issue

Meghan Markle Vogue selling for fourteen times the price online | Daily Mail Online

I went to Barnes & Noble today to get a baby gift for our dental hygienist who's expecting a boy in early October. I got my usual baby gift - a beautiful hardcover Complete Tales of Peter Rabbit in embossed sleeve and a mini Peter Rabbit stuffed toy. I also checked the newsstand for British Vogue but, if they had it, the British edition was sold out and only Italian and US available. After reading several reviews of Meghan's foray into guest-editing, I wasn't thrilled by the prospect of reading the September issue but would have bought it for the team :D

Prince Andrew has not been found guilty of anything yet, so this is only reporting what is happening with current legal proceedings.

"Prince Andrew was accused in court documents of touching a young woman’s breast at the Manhattan mansion of Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy financier now facing federal sex trafficking charges in New York.

The allegation was contained within a tranche of just unsealed court papers in a defamation case involving Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and media heiress accused of procuring underage girls for Epstein and his social circle of the rich, famous and powerful."
Prince Andrew groped young woman's breast at Epstein house, court files allege

As I've always stated, Prince Andrew knows better than to befriend and hang out with a convicted pedophile. Wealth and status mean nothing if you commit crimes against children, and teenage girls are STILL children.

I went to Barnes & Noble today to get a baby gift for our dental hygienist who's expecting a boy in early October. I got my usual baby gift - a beautiful hardcover Complete Tales of Peter Rabbit in embossed sleeve and a mini Peter Rabbit stuffed toy. I also checked the newsstand for British Vogue but, if they had it, the British edition was sold out and only Italian and US available. After reading several reviews of Meghan's foray into guest-editing, I wasn't thrilled by the prospect of reading the September issue but would have bought it for the team :D
I’m impressed with your willingness to sacrifice for us at WS TRF.

I would have bought the US version just to make sure Wintour hadn’t snuck some Markle in there.

Prince Andrew has not been found guilty of anything yet, so this is only reporting what is happening with current legal proceedings.

"Prince Andrew was accused in court documents of touching a young woman’s breast at the Manhattan mansion of Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy financier now facing federal sex trafficking charges in New York.

The allegation was contained within a tranche of just unsealed court papers in a defamation case involving Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite and media heiress accused of procuring underage girls for Epstein and his social circle of the rich, famous and powerful."
Prince Andrew groped young woman's breast at Epstein house, court files allege

As I've always stated, Prince Andrew knows better than to befriend and hang out with a convicted pedophile. Wealth and status mean nothing if you commit crimes against children, and teenage girls are STILL children.
Andrew has shown a remarkable inability to stay away from rich people who will give him expense-paid trips and gifts. People that are just using him, and people whom his siblings won’t touch with a 10 meter pole. He wasn’t called AirMiles Andy for nothing.

He may have known better but the photos sure make him look very chummy with Epstein, Ghislane, and several very young women.

And Fergie was in contact with Epstein for a long time.

I think the both of them have been entangled with Epstein more than they are willing to admit publicly.

Last edited:
Guess which one of the Queens kids this is!
upload_2019-8-10_13-58-45.png

Princess Anne at 13 years old!!
upload_2019-8-10_14-0-9.png
Anne is one of the coolest royals. She is such an outdoors, sporty type. It always seems like she's really close to her daughter Zara and they are both sporty.
upload_2019-8-10_14-2-41.png
Source: @TheRoyalFamily , official site.

Andrew has shown a remarkable inability to stay away from rich people who will give him expense-paid trips and gifts. People that are just ui
He may have known better but the photos sure make him look very chummy with Epstein, Ghislane, and several very young women. And the latest photos are from last year!

And Fergie was in contact with Epstein for a long time.

I think the both of them have been entangled with Epstein more than they are willing to admit publicly.

Herat, I'm not disagreeing. I just don't want to go against WS policies and outright accuse Prince Andrew of having done the same acts as Epstein. I'm commenting on legal documents that have been released and direct quotes to the media by victims and those involved.

I have a magazine app on my iPad and have done screenshots of the Duchess of Sussex’s Guest Editors letter in the British Vogue September Issue. Unfortunately the files are too big to upload here I have tried several times but I can email them if anyone wants me to. I haven’t seen the issue in the stores so it must be selling very well.

Re: Epstein I don’t know if we are better sticking to the Epstein case thread to discuss all matters about it. I would hate for the royal thread to get shut down over discussion about it.

I have a magazine app on my iPad and have done screenshots of the Duchess of Sussex’s Guest Editors letter in the British Vogue September Issue. Unfortunately the files are too big to upload here I have tried several times but I can email them if anyone wants me to. I haven’t seen the issue in the stores so it must be selling very well...

Thanks for your kind offer. If British Vogue is like other major publications, an online version should be in the public domain shortly. I'll keep checking and post link if/when it's available.

WHEN the Duke and Duchess of Sussex Harry and Meghan are in Scotland they are known by entirely different names.

The Sun reports that Meghan, 38, and Harry, 34, “will go by the titles of the Earl and Countess of Dumbarton” when they “visit the Queen at Balmoral Castle this summer”, according to a royal source.
Meghan set to be called Countess

TY Lilibet for posting link to WS JE thread.

I think we’re ok. Prince Andrew is all over the press due to doc release yesterday. —It’s very possible Prince Andrew could have been quite used, I think of what having a royal ‘anyone’ on the guest list could do for someone with questionable intentions? Just a thought.

I’m sure it’s a “situation” for the BRF as to how they’ll handle it. —I’m sure Her Majesty is trying to field how best to handle PR, and protect her granddaughters, too.

I have a feeling most of those who attended his lavish parties for the rich and famous had no clue about the criminality behind the scenes. I seriously doubt he was honest with anyone. And there are the financial investment cases, too. The man had a vast web of connections.

So, how this is affecting the BRF has some relevance. But not much beyond that.

It’s probably a good thing that everyone’s on vacation right now. ...On both sides of the pond.

Last edited:
Buckingham Palace is set to clamp down on scammers who are using Meghan Markle's name, face and fake quotes to sell diet pills, it has emerged.

Online adverts use pictures of the Duchess of Sussex to sell 'Keto Weight Loss' tablets to gullible readers.

They promote their goods with made-up quotes in which Meghan supposedly praises the products and talks up a non-existent 'all-female-owned weight loss line'.

Royal insiders condemned what they called 'an illegal use of the Duchess's name' and promised to clamp down on the scammers, the Sunday Mirror reported.

Scammers use Meghan Markle's face to sell diet pills | Daily Mail Online

I hope nobody falls for this scam these kind of diet pills can be very dangerous.

The hypocrisy is epic. No doubt they were eating Beluga caviar, flown in, with Waygu beef, straight from Japan, and French Champagne, brought over by truck.:confused:

These are the same people who tell me driving a Subaru is killing the environment?!

They do? I didn’t get the memo. We plan to buy a Forester. In my environmentally-conscious town every other car is a Subaru! :D

I have a magazine app on my iPad and have done screenshots of the Duchess of Sussex’s Guest Editors letter in the British Vogue September Issue. Unfortunately the files are too big to upload here I have tried several times but I can email them if anyone wants me to. I haven’t seen the issue in the stores so it must be selling very well.

Re: Epstein I don’t know if we are better sticking to the Epstein case thread to discuss all matters about it. I would hate for the royal thread to get shut down over discussion about it.

I agree, better off discussing that on the other thread.
And on another note... I wish there was a "delete" option. But there isn't so, I'll leave you with this instead.
BLOG-03e-Full-Scottish-Breakfast.jpg

Let’s work our way round, starting at twelve o’clock:

• Half a tomato, broiled with cheese on top
  • A rasher of bacon, which in the UK is more like thinly sliced ham
  • Potato, or tattie, scone (rhymes with gone)
  • Link sausage, or banger
  • Sautéed mushrooms
  • Baked beans (yes, for breakfast)
  • One egg, fixed any way you like
  • Black pudding (which is anything but a dark chocolate dessert)
Source: myscottishheart

p.s. Do you think the Queen Mother ever had this for breakfast :)

As well the 114 jets lined up at Palermo airport, The Mail on Sunday has established that a further 220 landed at Trapani airport in North-West Sicily.

Many of the guests were then whisked to the Verdura resort by helicopter.

The airport's director Michele Bufo said: 'The helicopters waited on the runway and were no more than 30 feet from the jets so that guests could travel in the maximum comfort and security.'

I agree, better off discussing that on the other thread.
And on another note... I wish there was a "delete" option. But there isn't so, I'll leave you with this instead.
BLOG-03e-Full-Scottish-Breakfast.jpg

Let’s work our way round, starting at twelve o’clock:

• Half a tomato, broiled with cheese on top
  • A rasher of bacon, which in the UK is more like thinly sliced ham
  • Potato, or tattie, scone (rhymes with gone)
  • Link sausage, or banger
  • Sautéed mushrooms
  • Baked beans (yes, for breakfast)
  • One egg, fixed any way you like
  • Black pudding (which is anything but a dark chocolate dessert)
Source: myscottishheart

p.s. Do you think the Queen Mother ever had this for breakfast :)

This looks lovely.

Here is what the Queen Mother would eat for breakfast:

“After an early-morning bath the Queen Mother would walk to the breakfast room, where she would sit down to a plate of fruit, toast and a free-range boiled Buff Orpington egg.

As she read the racing pages and listened to the 'wireless', her steward, William Tallon,, would take her corgis, Rush, Mini and Dash, for a walk”

The end of an aristocratic era of style, opulence... and overdrafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member