The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite an interesting article:

Meghan’s ‘embarrassing’ royal blunder

As usual, the writer is looking for reasons to pan Meghan. I can’t imagine that she would undertake this project without the Queen’s blessing. Nor can I imagine the Queen wanting to be included on the cover. As far as working on this project while missing various events, I expect that most of the work on Vogue could be done from home while pregnant or nursing. But people who dislike Meghan will always find something to criticize. They must be taking lessons from her father and sister. Sigh.

As usual, the writer is looking for reasons to pan Meghan. I can’t imagine that she would undertake this project without the Queen’s blessing. Nor can I imagine the Queen wanting to be included on the cover. As far as working on this project while missing various events, I expect that most of the work on Vogue could be done from home while pregnant or nursing. But people who dislike Meghan will always find something to criticize. They must be taking lessons from her father and sister. Sigh.

Yes. But I would interpret this as

Having seen what Markle is doing, the powers that be decided it was better she learn how to become one of the lesser R0yals.

Meghan’s ‘graceless’ behaviour would have ‘appalled’ Diana claims Lady Colin Campbell

Lady Colin told Woman magazine: “Diana would be appalled, she had enough nous to know when to put on a show.

“She was very aware of how important it was to be gracious, while Meghan - and Harry to an extent - trot out the charm when it suits them, but otherwise are graceless.

“Her behaviour shows a lack of understanding and appreciation of what being royal is. I’m not sure who she thinks she is behaving this way.”

Meghan’s ‘graceless’ behaviour would have ‘appalled’ Diana claims Lady Colin Campbell

Lady Colin Campbell is getting as bad as Paul Burrell with her constant commentary about what Princess Diana would think.

Last edited:
Kate Middleton and Prince William Face Off in First King's Cup Charity Race | Xfinity

The royals have taken to the sea.

In honor of the inaugural King's Cup charity regatta, Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton suited up in their best sailing gear and got on board to compete against each other at the charity event they hosted on the Isle of Wight on Thursday. The parents had fans in the crowd as Prince George could be seen watching the competition with his grandparents, Middleton's parents Michael and Carole Middleton, from a separate boat. The 6-year-old prince adorably sported a captain's hat and striped shirt, his wide grin revealing missing teeth. Prince Charlotte was also photographed in attendance donning a striped periwinkle dress with a Peter Pan collar...

^ What a pretty sight!

Looks quite thrilling, too. They’re going along at a fast clip.

I know someone who competes in sailing. It’s a passion, such a coordinated team effort sport.

I learned on a little sunfish sailboat when I was way younger but still remember that feeling of weeeeeehaaaa when the wind caught the sail.

Haha, the comments on whether or not Prince Harry bears a resemblance to Prince Charles in this picture and at this age.
I think he does (minus the famous ears).

Personally I like this picture, I think it's a sweet family photo with grandmama!

upload_2019-8-9_12-13-53.png
Source: Duke of York

This picture is also from the Duke of York/Clarence House
I love how they were all red heads when they were very young.
There was a book called "A Day with Prince Andrew from 1962. This is one of the photos. Glad they shared this, it's news to me.

Attachments

• Prince Andrew.JPG
    Prince Andrew.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Delete
582848_2_1_retail-391699f175ed6cb78b825a5e1186733bbfb972d7_642x428.jpg

Epstein is such an awful man, and his web of pedophilia was so hidden and maintained by his money and his influence. I hope he goes to prison and is never ever released, and that Ghislane woman, too.

For a very long time there has been talk about Prince Andrew and his Epstein connections. Andrew just seems to be a spare prince who has only maintained a veneer over his bad behaviour and moral issues. He could be a lot worse, I suppose, but he really does need to be brought to justice for abusing young women. I don't know what the right thing for QEII to do is, but best he is restricted in his travel and entertainment privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicank