The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And with him go all the real dangerous secrets about very very important people.

Prince Andrew is toast as far as I am concerned. And that money-grubbing Sarah Ferguson, too.

Epstein's suicide is not going to make the lurid stories about Prince Andrew go away.

Apparently this opens up Epstein’s vast estate for an avalanche of civil law suits.

This story is only going to get worse. The depravity is staggering.

For Prince Andrew, even if his story is tame in comparison it’s going to be the ‘appearance’ of the association to the whole collective of stories. That is a PR emergency. Imo.

Last edited:
Apparently this opens up Epstein’s vast estate for an avalanche of civil law suits.

This story is only going to get worse. The depravity is staggering.

For Prince Andrew, even if his story is tame in comparison it’s going to be the ‘appearance’ of the association to the whole collective of stories. That is a PR emergency. Imo.

Perhaps this is why Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson were called to visit with HRH QEII this week.

This is a PR crisis and those two vapid greedy toads need a right telling off and a huge restriction on their freeloading activities. Both Andrew and Sarah were involved with receiving great favors from Epstein. They really should be told to shut down all the public appearances and live away from the media. Not because Sarah reportedly wants to re-marry Andrew and get back on the goody train. As if getting $72,000 a year from the Chinese racing enthusiast wasn't enough for her.

Contrast the footage of the Cambridge's having a delightful week with their children.

I mean no disrespect to Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice who need to perhaps be less conspicuous in their public appearances for a bit.

I feel very sorry for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie...knowing their father kept company with a pedophile (and probably participated) and both parents took money from him. What a betrayal of his two daughters.

Perhaps this is why Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson were called to visit with HRH QEII this week.

This is a PR crisis and those two vapid greedy toads need a right telling off and a huge restriction on their freeloading activities. Both Andrew and Sarah were involved with receiving great favors from Epstein. They really should be told to shut down all the public appearances and live away from the media. Not because Sarah reportedly wants to re-marry Andrew and get back on the goody train. As if getting $72,000 a year from the Chinese racing enthusiast wasn't enough for her.

Contrast the footage of the Cambridge's having a delightful week with their children.

I mean no disrespect to Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice who need to perhaps be less conspicuous in their public appearances for a bit.

I too think that was/is the reason for the meet up. Seems there could have been a heads up call.

I am quite sure MI-6 or Scotland Yard would have been briefing TPTB about the Epstein situation. The Queen would most certainly have been briefed on this.

I’m really sorry that at 93 she is having to do this. I think it’s really better that she deal with Andrew ( and SarahF) rather than Charles. I don’t think that Andrew and Charles have ever had much of a relationship, even though they are brothers.

Epstein was suspected by some to be a spy and in the “intelligence” business and his odious co-hort in crime Ghislane has been heavily linked with the Mossad.

Epstein’s suicide is suspected to have been a Mossad process to silence him

Last edited:
Picture of Fergie here arriving at Aberdeen for the meet up, jmo the look on her face doesn’t look happy if her and andrew were announcing they are getting back together.

Duchess of York jets to Balmoral amid rumours she's rekindling romance with Prince Andrew | Daily Mail Online
Wow, no kidding

Very grim face. She looks like she knows she is in trouble

As well she should be. She is always caught accepting freebies from everyone. Stuff that really should be illegal or should be at least reported on her taxes

I think that’s how Princess Anne likes it I don’t think she likes a lot of attention from the media or the public.
And that ‘s what makes her interesting.

Long before enterainment media could invade everyone’s privacy, she made the choice to stay inconspicuous and spare her children from royal titles.

She understands duty and what her job is.

Unlike some others

The FBI is investigating the incident, while former department of justice inspector general Michael Bromwhich tweeted that Epstein’s death should be looked into. “This should prompt an immediate and comprehensive DOJ Inspector General investigation to determine who is responsible.”

Jeffrey Epstein dies in apparent suicide in New York jail
I think they need to get Ghislane Maxwell incarcerated, too.

She is an evil, moral-less woman who corrupted the lives of young girls

Maybe this horrible scandal will make Andrew and Sarah undesirables in the real of influence peddlers and cut them out of the high-flying influence-peddling gravy train that keeps them getting free holidays and cash bundles from rich foreigners.z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli