The case for murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RZ, XZ and the dog were immediately considered factors in the accident. RZ was under consideration by CPS! That is why JS never returned to his home to change or sleep on Monday night. I think that if one of the other children were involved information would have slipped out by now. Teenagers can't shut up. The same reason why I don't believe DS or RN are involved the information would have slipped out.

And what about HL I haven't forgotten about him. The last anyone actually saw of RZ she was with those three men. JS, AS and HL all highly suspect.

JS did return to Spreckels on Monday evening to shower and change clothes.........that is a documented fact.

If JS were truthful about what happened to MS, then DS would sue the pants off him, and he knew that.........he would (and has in the past) throw anyone except his kids under the bus for self-preservation. If DS were to sue him for everything, the lifestyle that he so loves would be over, and trust me, he knew/knows that and it is not a place that he is willing to go..........

Hi IP!

Would you mind sharing your theory pertaining to Maxie? Do you think the difference in litigation (JS vs RZ) lies solely on whether JS was at the house when Maxie's accident occurred? TIA

My thoughts on this are still.... that RAGE was involved in the death of RZ. To tie someone up, stuff a t-shirt in their mouth and throw them off a balcony is RAGE. The scene is a convoluted mess because of that rage and then a sudden rush to cover up and make it look like murder. I still feel JS is the most capable and likely one to have flew off the handle and killed RZ when asking her about what exactly happened. He is the closest to her and able to get that close to her while only wearing a t-shirt. I think AS's inconclusive LD test is because he knows who did it and he helped. When AS said he "I Fear" it could have meant he screwed up because he was supposed to remove the bindings and didn't do it the way JS told him to... "set the stage"... it is possible JS had to get back and left AS to set the stage.

I think AR's book.... is a lot of mush... who got to her and provided information that gives JS an alibi?... his high powered PR team.... ? You bet they did.

In my opinion MS's death was a tragic accident there are no secrets here. RZ was killed because she was there when the accident that would certainly killed him occured. NR states in her interview that on Tuesday evening JS and DS were told by the doctor MS would NEVER walk again. Also an LE document states they were aware as early as Monday night that MS was going to eventually die of his injuries. I can only imagine the rage you would have at the person who was entrusted with your son.... and who in the parents mind essentially completely failed him.... as a parent... your son died on her watch.... the most precious thing in your life.

A man like JS is used to ultimate power and control... we know he was violent in other relationships.... it strikes me as extremely likely he wanted answers from RZ that night and flew into a rage killing her. If DS knows that JS did it.... she is very GLAD... her campaign could be to protect JS and continue her extended hatred of RZ. Has she filed a wrongful death suit against JS? If she doesn't she is covering for him for the reasons above.

All my opinion.

I guess that "rage" could have been the ultimate cause of both mysterious deaths.

Hi IP!

Would you mind sharing your theory pertaining to Maxie? Do you think the difference in litigation (JS vs RZ) lies solely on whether JS was at the house when Maxie's accident occurred? TIA

IMO JS knows full well how DS would react if it were revealed that the teens and JS were present and participated in MS's accident. She would have gone after him like she did in their divorce. By saying that only RZ and XZ were there, JS was protecting his older children, his assets, and making RZ the focus of DS's rage.

JS did return to Spreckels on Monday evening to shower and change clothes.........that is a documented fact.

Yes, I meant that he chose to stay in a hotel and not go back to the mansion and stay with his girlfriend in his own bed. Even when XZ and the dog were out of the way there were no plans for her to go stay with JS in a hotel room. Why were they apart..... that to me says he had a big problem with RZ she was being investigated and later exonerated but them not staying together says volumes.

Yes, I meant that he chose to stay in a hotel and not go back to the mansion and stay with his girlfriend in his own bed. Even when XZ and the dog were out of the way there were no plans for her to go stay with JS in a hotel room. Why were they apart..... that to me says he had a big problem with RZ she was being investigated and later exonerated but them not staying together says volumes.

I agree, something very ODD about JS distancing himself from RZ. I think that she was encouraging him to tell the truth about what happened with MS, and likely said that if he didn't, that she was going to do so. JMO.

IMO JS knows full well how DS would react if it were revealed that the teens and JS were present and participated in MS's accident. She would have gone after him like she did in their divorce. By saying that only RZ and XZ were there, JS was protecting his older children, his assets, and making RZ the focus of DS's rage.

Hence...MH organization. kind of hits a nerve? or the nail on the head. is it a jab?

past and present?

still same old thing- they are in this together. too many people with motives, time, and means & too much similar dna too.
:banghead:
Do you think that plays a part?or just JS having enough power and knowing people in powerful places has helped shut it all down, for everyone concerned.

I have gone back and forth on this idea of siblings ability to stay quiet. ( in other cases as well) I truly don't know. I have taught hundreds of teens/young adults/adults- I think it is possible for people of any age to stay silent-and or to keep other people quiet if there is a secondary gain- in some ways weighed against loss, remorse, and/ or misery.

JMO

Hence...MH organization. kind of hits a nerve? or the nail on the head. is it a jab?

past and present?

still same old thing- they are in this together. too many people with motives, time, and means & too much similar dna too.
:banghead:
Do you think that plays a part?or just JS having enough power and knowing people in powerful places has helped shut it all down, for everyone concerned.

I have gone back and forth on this idea of siblings ability to stay quiet. ( in other cases as well) I truly don't know. I have taught hundreds of teens/young adults/adults- I think it is possible for people of any age to stay silent-and or to keep other people quiet if there is a secondary gain- in some ways weighed against loss, remorse, and/ or misery.

JMO

Of course it plays a part: case closed, no chance of his darling GS being interviewed by LET, no one will ever know what happened.......except that at some point, GS, AS, and or the twins will talk to someone.

Sorry to be not in the know yet, but what is the G Ave property that Dina can no longer access?

Sorry to be not in the know yet, but what is the G Ave property that Dina can no longer access?

I believe this was a home that Jonah Shacknai also owned just a few blocks from the Spreckels mansion. DS stayed there with Max during holidays.

By the way Spreckels just sold for 8.8 million half the asking price.

If we believe what we have been told (cough, cough) JS attempted to stay at the RMH and it was full hence the reason he chose a hotel that was close to Rady's. JS allegedly stayed at the RMH the next night.

I don't interpret JS's separation from RZ during this time as somehow saying JS had a problem with RZ. Not staying together doesn't surprise me considering the tension with Dina. I think JS and RZ wanted to avoid a confrontation with Dina at all cost. RZ went to dinner with JS and Adam the second night. RZ on the second night had AS as a guest at the mansion. I don't find these actions odd especially from a blended family with known trust issues.

I agree, something very ODD about JS distancing himself from RZ. I think that she was encouraging him to tell the truth about what happened with MS, and likely said that if he didn't, that she was going to do so. JMO.

I think if there was some type of coverup involved in Maxie's accident, Becky would have spoke up at the time it was happening. If RZ was struggling with telling the truth and had given JS an ultimatum, I tend to believe RZ would have confided in her sister. I don't know, I guess I have a problem believing there was a coverup in Max's accident. There was so much unknown about Max's injuries at the initial time of the accident. No one knew if Max would wake up and tell everyone what happened.

If we believe what we have been told (cough, cough) JS attempted to stay at the RMH and it was full hence the reason he chose a hotel that was close to Rady's. JS allegedly stayed at the RMH the next night.

I don't interpret JS's separation from RZ during this time as somehow saying JS had a problem with RZ. Not staying together doesn't surprise me considering the tension with Dina. I think JS and RZ wanted to avoid a confrontation with Dina at all cost. RZ went to dinner with JS and Adam the second night. RZ on the second night had AS as a guest at the mansion. I don't find these actions odd especially from a blended family with known trust issues.

Actually I find that even more odd... I know the mansion was the scene of the accident.... so that can play a part. If it were my brother, my girlfriend I would be with them whenever I could for the support and sleep in my own bed. If being at the house was too much anguish I would have them stay at a hotel suite in town with me. Why a man with his money would stay at RMH is odd. I would leave those rooms for people from out of town with limited financial means.

Two years ago, on July 11, 2011, a young boy had a horrific accidental fall. Could his parents not grasp that?
It would be hard to note whom exactly was involved in the revengeful murder of Rebecca Zahau because we have not been provided with truthful information. However, in my opinion, they are all somehow responsible/participated in the act.
After the events, some chose to remain silent and some not so much. Bottom line, justice for Rebecca! No one shall get away with murder.

• JS had motive, if protecting kids from exposing July 11 accident?
  • DS was person last since at mansion on July 12 at approximate time of death?

Having been in Spreckels, there are plenty of places to hide in the main house and in the guest house as well. It is very possible that one would not know exactly who was there........particularly someone who was not familiar with the layout of the house, like XZ.
IP, excellent point. Thank you

Actually I find that even more odd... I know the mansion was the scene of the accident.... so that can play a part. If it were my brother, my girlfriend I would be with them whenever I could for the support and sleep in my own bed. If being at the house was too much anguish I would have them stay at a hotel suite in town with me. Why a man with his money would stay at RMH is odd. I would leave those rooms for people from out of town with limited financial means.

Actually, I decided the assumption was correct that one of the two (Dinah or Jonah) needed to be close to the hospital. It sounds like Jonah was chosen to do that. I know the mansion is not that far, but it is farther. It could very well be that Dinah guilted Jonah into making that promise (or otherwise just said he would have to do it because she was ill - remember that one? - or ?). I can't recall when it was that Dinah forbade Rebecca from coming to the hospital (if we knew exactly when that conversation took place). It's possible there is a string of events we don't exactly know, like Jonah agreed to stay overnight and nearby and then found out Rebecca couldn't visit Max.

Dinah was not at the hospital that much in the 1 1/2 days between Max's accident and Rebecca's death - that we KNOW - so not much time to for Jonah to deal with any of the carpo that could have been going on.

And, based on my theory it fits as you know who would have done anything to drive a wedge between RZ and JS, it fits the bill because RZ would be more alone and isolated (who knows maybe that is why Adam was brought in), and it allows you know who the time to plan and she now controls the situation.

Today, 11:06 AM
Quester

RZ's father passed on 7/9/13 - RIP - service on 7/13/13

http://www.stjosephpost.com/2013/07/...n-thang-zahau/
http://www.meierhoffer.com/21221/obi...n-thang-zahau/

This was posted by Quester on the Articles Sticky (THANKS QUESTER) [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9654894#post9654894"]Post articles here. No discussions - Page 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but it makes me so sad to know that Becky's dad passed without seeing justice for her. At least they are in heaven together now. RIP Mr. Zahau.

Two years ago, on July 11, 2011, a young boy had a horrific accidental fall. Could his parents not grasp that?
It would be hard to note whom exactly was involved in the revengeful murder of Rebecca Zahau because we have not been provided with truthful information. However, in my opinion, they are all somehow responsible/participated in the act.
After the events, some chose to remain silent and some not so much. Bottom line, justice for Rebecca! No one shall get away with murder.

• JS had motive, if protecting kids from exposing July 11 accident?
  • DS was person last since at mansion on July 12 at approximate time of death?

Dinah AND Adam.....

Anybody think that it is a coincidence that GS is out of the country for the month of July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur