The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Left one looks like Patsy. Not sure about the other one
Not sure about the photos but it looks like BR has the same affection for large crosses that his mother had. There's a large one on the dresser.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hello fellow Michigander! (I own an english bulldog too!). Out of local curiosity, what is the other case?

Nothing that would make national headlines, at least I hope it doesn't lead to anything that big. It involves a former Charlevoix resident who assumed a new identity 25+ years ago and left the area. A true sociopath who stumbled into my life, caused me some serious financial and almost legal trouble. My own sleuthing convinced the authorities that I was not involved in the things he had done. He grew up in Charlevoix, went to school and graduated from there. Somebody up there has to remember him - the real him that he doesn't want anyone to know about. I intend to find those people.

MpAAq1475428129.jpg

Found this eerie.

The conversation has moved on since it was mentioned on one of the other threads, but I wanted to say I agree with the suggestion that BR has asd. I have Aspergers and I see a lot of my mannerisms in him. Though I don't think it is WHY he (imo) did it, its just his underlying self.
i think I might be the first person to say I recognise a lot of mannerisms of female-example-asd in PR (to anyone who doesn't know, asd can present differently in females, hence (oops) the lower number of females diagnosed) Which would make sense.

Of course while I am sat here eating my muesli I can't think of any of the examples that led me to that conclusion :D

Being in the U.K. I grew up hearing about James Bulger frequently on the news (it's our JBR, it's mentioned A Lot). I guess that has an effect on how 'easily' I can come to terms with the idea that the initial murder and assault could be committed by a child.

I enjoyed the CBS Documentaries yet the main theory seemed conservative, below I offer some critical remarks and outline in response a speculative BDI theory based on information in the public domain. To avoid litigation I wont go into any detail, but supply bullet style points and allow you to draw your own conclusion.

Excerpt from the Bonita Papers
John's and Patsy's first child, Burke Ramsey was born on January 27, 1987 in Atlanta, Georgia. After the move to Boulder, Burke was enrolled at Flat irons Elementary School kindergarten program and then transferred to High Peaks Elementary when graduating to the first grade. Although considered intelligent by his teachers, Burke appeared to lack self-motivation and had motor skill problems which made it difficult for him to transfer his thoughts to paper, whether in the form of handwriting or typing.

Don and Nedra Paugh, Burke's maternal grandparents purchased a book about child psychological disorders for his parents.

Linda Hoffman-Pugh said she walked in on Burke and JonBenet under the bed-covers allegedly playing doctor

Linda Wilcox, former housekeeper for the Ramsey's
And then, Burke, his friends were his world. He kind of lived in his own world. Basically he had this whole group of friends and they had sleepovers. JonBenet never had sleepovers. She slept at her friend's houses occasionally but it was never reciprocated. I thought that was kind of odd.

Hi-Tec boots link Burke Ramsey to the wine-cellar
The Hi-Tec hiking boots, with a compass built into them, were bought by Patsy Ramsey while visiting Atlanta. Fleet White let it be known that Burke owned Hi-Tecs and his son, Fleet III, testified to the GJ that Burke owned Hi-Tecs, and Burke Ramsey himself testified to the GJ that he owned Hi-Tecs.

Pink Barbie Nightgown links Burke Ramsey to the wine-cellar
The Pink Barbie Nightgown left in the wine-cellar has Burke Ramsey's touch-dna deposited on it.

Tea Glass and Pineapple bowl link Burke Ramsey via his fingerprints to the Breakfast Bar

Pants found on JonBenet's bedroom floor and too large for her might belong to Burke Ramsey?

Fecal matter smeared all over a box of chocolates JonBenet had received for Christmas.

A former Ramsey housekeeper alleged that Burke Ramsey smeared feces on a bathroom wall

Linda Hoffman-Pugh said that she found a grapefruit size of fecal matter in JonBenet's bed

Burke's disturbing, narcissistic interviews and uncaring attitude afterwords. In the public exchanges he didn't ask about his sister once, but about himself, and said he knew how JonBenet had been killed, physically miming the actions. Also he asked whether or not the investigators watch was a real Rolex?

As per the CBS Documentary, its unlikely that the breakfast bar is the primary crime-scene, why because there is no sign of struggle and with the flashlight left on open display.

They say it started in the breakfast bar and that the train track caused the marks on her back.

Also they said the train tracks were available down in the basement and up in BR's bedroom, so did BR travel upstairs or down to the basement to fetch train tracks?

JR claims ignorance
JR: Well, I guess my impression is that it was in the basement. But that's just purely an assumption. We didn't hear a thing. I think if she had cried out or - you know, we would have heard that. I didn't know she had any head injury at all. It wasn't - I just didn't see....
LS: You had no knowledge?

If BR had whacked JonBenet on the head, as per the CBS scenario, and the parents were ignorant about this, then they would have no reason to wipe the flashlight clean?

If BR wiped the flashlight clean and placed it in the kitchen, why not remove the breakfast bar setup at the same time?

Yet the flashlight was wiped clean presumably by one of the parents, so did a parent use it to whack JonBenet in the manner suggested by JR himself, i.e. strangulation happened because blunt force to the head failed?

It's a wine cellar, that's what it was built as. It has no windows, I mean, it was a wine cellar. The last time I was in that room, there was nothing in it, it was bare. It wasn't used for storage, it wasn't used for anything. It was very damp, anything you put in there got kinda moldy, nothing was in that room. It wasn't necessarily hidden but it wasn't in plain view. And the room leading to it was the boiler room. It was kind of open but it was very dark. No one was ever down there much except maybe Burke. Burke was there occasionally. He had his train set down there. He was the only one who played down there. Patsy hardly ever went down there. She'd go down to get whatever she needed, she didn't like to go down there. It freaked JonBenet out. It was cold, it was damp, it was cluttered, it was dark. Pretty much the household help were the only ones who went down there. In fact, I'm the one who discovered the safe. Patsy didn't know it was there.

Barbara Kostanick: I told them what JonBenet had said - that Santa was going to pay her a special visit after Christmas.

Is it possible that BR had planned his encounter with JonBenet in advance, i.e. they were to celebrate Christmas again, clandestinely? Were some of the partially opened gifts intended for JonBenet, was BR going to play a nocturnal Secret Santa?

Patently BR and JonBenet had a close relationship, with JonBenet regularly visiting and staying overnight in BR's bedroom. Linda-Hoffman-Pugh's observation suggest they also played doctor together on various occasions. Patsy stated JonBenet slept in BR's bedroom just before Christmas. So had BR's behavior escalated, becoming more controlling and demanding?

The primary crime scene might be Burke Ramsey's bedroom, where JonBenet made a pre-arranged visit and she was later relocated to her own bedroom, with her bed in disarray, stuff dropped all over the floor. It was here subsequent staging took place, the question is by whom, BR or PR? There was a drop of JonBenet's blood on one of her pillows, linking her to her bedroom, suggesting she bled on her own bed?

Rather than an altercation in the breakfast bar, how about one upstairs that includes fecal matter being deposited along with JonBenet being sexually assaulted?

If those pants found on the floor are indeed Burke Ramsey's then he was naked from the waist down, we also know JonBenet was naked from the waist and bleeding, go figure!

Someone assaulted JonBenet whilst alive causing the bleeding. Coroner Meyer states:
Detective Arndt told Your Affiant that she witnessed the autopsy of JonBenet Ramsey which was conducted by Dr. John Meyer on December 27, 1996. Detective Arndt told Your Affiant that she observed Dr. Meyer examine the vaginal area of the victim and heard him state that the victim had received an injury constant with digital penetration of her vagina. Detective Arndt told Your Affiant that Dr. Meyer told her that it was his opinion that the victim had been subjected to sexual contact. For further details on the autopsy see the attached document entitled Addendum To

So BR and JonBenet's secret Christmas tryst falls apart they argue, and he manually strangles JonBenet compressing her vagus nerve, she loses consiousness, alternatively she was intentionally whacked on the head with say the barbell lying on the floor then he uses a train track to test her for a response, with JonBenet unresponsive BR might have enacted assumed postmortem ritualistic behavior, thereby explaining some of JonBenet's other injuries?

BR either moves JonBenet to her bedroom, or this is the primary crime scene, here he performs an amateurish cleanup and staging, e.g. redressing her in the pink barbie nightgown, and fixing the hair ties to her head, in a manner Patsy was unlikely to do.

The hair ties were scattered on the bedroom floor at the foot of the bed and in front of the closet. Linda Hoffman-Pugh said that wasn't normal. The ties were usually kept in a basket in the bathroom. Maybe one or two would be lying on the bathroom counter, but they were never on the floor, or even in the bedroom.

The rest is likely staging by the parents.

Linda Hoffman-Pugh said she had left the paint tote at the foot of stairs on December 23, and didn't know who had moved it?

So whomever broke the paintbrush had to retrieve it from downstairs, or JonBenet was relocated to the basement where she was re-staged, i.e. asphyxiated and internally assaulted using the paintbrush, again redressed in the size-12's and white long johns, then wrapped in the white blanket and hidden away, say in a crawl space in the basement?

She was likely then cleaned up with her size-6 underwear, with the size-12's replacing those. Coroner Meyer states:
Det. Arndt informed Your Affiant that Dr. Meyer stated to her that he observed red stains in the crotch area of the panties that the child was wearing at the time that the child's body was subjected to the external visual examination. Dr. Meyer stated to Det. Arndt that the red stain appeared to be consistent with blood. Det. Arndt further informed the Affiant that Dr. Meyer stated to her that after examining the panties (as described above), he observed the exterior pubic area of the child's body located next to the areas of the panties containing the red stains and found no visible reddish stains in that area. Dr. Meyer stated to Det. Arndt that his opinion is that the evidence observed is consistent with the child's pubic area having been wiped by a cloth.

With both parents indicted on the following charges:
COUNT IV
did unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously. permit a child to be
unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey, a child under the age of sixteen.

COUNT VII
On or about December 25, and December 26, 1996 in Boulder County, Colorado, did unlawfully, knowingly and feloniously render assistance to a person, with intent to hinder, delay and prevent the discovery, detention, apprehension,
prosecution, conviction and punishment of such person for the coinrnission of a crime, knowing the person being assisted has committed and was suspected of the crime of Murder in the First Degree and Child Abuse Resulting in Death.

So the person is accused of Child Abuse as well as Murder 1. Which must mean the GJ had evidence to back this up, since neither parent was charged with this offence it must leave the remaining resident as the unnamed and anonymous person

The conversation has moved on since it was mentioned on one of the other threads, but I wanted to say I agree with the suggestion that BR has asd. I have Aspergers and I see a lot of my mannerisms in him. Though I don't think it is WHY he (imo) did it, its just his underlying self.
i think I might be the first person to say I recognise a lot of mannerisms of female-example-asd in PR (to anyone who doesn't know, asd can present differently in females, hence (oops) the lower number of females diagnosed) Which would make sense.

He may have Aspergers but I think there's something else there along with it such as SBP or some other disorder. As someone on here said, the whole family was a freaking petri dish of behavior disorders!!!

Being in the U.K. I grew up hearing about James Bulger frequently on the news (it's our JBR, it's mentioned A Lot). I guess that has an effect on how 'easily' I can come to terms with the idea that the initial murder and assault could be committed by a child.

I still get teary when I think of him or see that picture of him being led off. so much evilness. I'm just sorry that the same actions weren't done to Venables and Thompson. I know that sounds cruel but it's how I feel

Very well thought out UKGuy. Makes sense. I did not know about the hair ties.

I think alot mentioned the parents doing the staging and cleanup, it never crossed my mind that Burke very well could have cleaned her up.

I knew about the barbell on her floor. Wouldn't that have a cylindrical end? Also, correct me if I am wrong. Didn't PR look for blood on the drapes behind Jonbenet ' s bed? Maybe she knew the assault took place in her bedroom.

Things that make you go 'hhmmmm. Thanks for posting.

Very well thought out UKGuy. Makes sense. I did not know about the hair ties.

I think alot mentioned the parents doing the staging and cleanup, it never crossed my mind that Burke very well could have cleaned her up.

I knew about the barbell on her floor. Wouldn't that have a cylindrical end? Also, correct me if I am wrong. Didn't PR look for blood on the drapes behind Jonbenet ' s bed? Maybe she knew the assault took place in her bedroom.

Things that make you go 'hhmmmm. Thanks for posting.

CoreyRocks,
Thanks, well there was a drop of JonBenet's blood on one of the pillows, linking her to her bedroom, that's why I think she was initially staged there.

If it was intentional and non-accidental then some kind of minimal staging should be apparent, so to minimize culpability?

JonBenet's hair was dressed with asymmetrical hair ties, not Patsy's style, so with the hair ties all over the floor, we can assume staging?

From memory the barbell has a cylindrical end, its really illustrative of how easy a blunt force weapon might be available, similar with any sexual assault, the how is assumed, but not the why?

I think this is what Kolar was hinting at in his book?

Oh and also when someone says 9 year olds wouldn't harm another child, I give them an earful. An incident just recently happened. A special needs child (named Kayden Culp) was doused with gasoline and set on fire. The other children were ages 9, 10, and 11. They all told police they were playing and didn't mean for it to happen. However as soon as Kayden got his breathing tube out he told them it was deliberate. :mad:

I enjoyed the CBS Documentaries yet the main theory seemed conservative, below I offer some critical remarks and outline in response a speculative BDI theory based on information in the public domain. To avoid litigation I wont go into any detail, but supply bullet style points and allow you to draw your own conclusion.

Don and Nedra Paugh, Burke's maternal grandparents purchased a book about child psychological disorders for his parents.

Linda Hoffman-Pugh said she walked in on Burke and JonBenet under the bed-covers allegedly playing doctor

Tea Glass and Pineapple bowl link Burke Ramsey via his fingerprints to the Breakfast Bar

Pants found on JonBenet's bedroom floor and too large for her might belong to Burke Ramsey?

Fecal matter smeared all over a box of chocolates JonBenet had received for Christmas.

A former Ramsey housekeeper alleged that Burke Ramsey smeared feces on a bathroom wall

Linda Hoffman-Pugh said that she found a grapefruit size of fecal matter in JonBenet's bed

Burke's disturbing, narcissistic interviews and uncaring attitude afterwords. In the public exchanges he didn't ask about his sister once, but about himself, and said he knew how JonBenet had been killed, physically miming the actions. Also he asked whether or not the investigators watch was a real Rolex?

As per the CBS Documentary, its unlikely that the breakfast bar is the primary crime-scene, why because there is no sign of struggle and with the flashlight left on open display.

They say it started in the breakfast bar and that the train track caused the marks on her back.

Also they said the train tracks were available down in the basement and up in BR's bedroom, so did BR travel upstairs or down to the basement to fetch train tracks?

JR claims ignorance

If BR had whacked JonBenet on the head, as per the CBS scenario, and the parents were ignorant about this, then they would have no reason to wipe the flashlight clean?

If BR wiped the flashlight clean and placed it in the kitchen, why not remove the breakfast bar setup at the same time?

Yet the flashlight was wiped clean presumably by one of the parents, so did a parent use it to whack JonBenet in the manner suggested by JR himself, i.e. strangulation happened because blunt force to the head failed?

Barbara Kostanick: I told them what JonBenet had said - that Santa was going to pay her a special visit after Christmas.

Is it possible that BR had planned his encounter with JonBenet in advance, i.e. they were to celebrate Christmas again, clandestinely? Were some of the partially opened gifts intended for JonBenet, was BR going to play a nocturnal Secret Santa?

Patently BR and JonBenet had a close relationship, with JonBenet regularly visiting and staying overnight in BR's bedroom. Linda-Hoffman-Pugh's observation suggest they also played doctor together on various occasions. Patsy stated JonBenet slept in BR's bedroom just before Christmas. So had BR's behavior escalated, becoming more controlling and demanding?

The primary crime scene might be Burke Ramsey's bedroom, where JonBenet made a pre-arranged visit and she was later relocated to her own bedroom, with her bed in disarray, stuff dropped all over the floor. It was here subsequent staging took place, the question is by whom, BR or PR? There was a drop of JonBenet's blood on one of her pillows, linking her to her bedroom, suggesting she bled on her own bed?

Rather than an altercation in the breakfast bar, how about one upstairs that includes fecal matter being deposited along with JonBenet being sexually assaulted?

If those pants found on the floor are indeed Burke Ramsey's then he was naked from the waist down, we also know JonBenet was naked from the waist and bleeding, go figure!

Someone assaulted JonBenet whilst alive causing the bleeding. Coroner Meyer states:

So BR and JonBenet's secret Christmas tryst falls apart they argue, and he manually strangles JonBenet compressing her vagus nerve, she loses consiousness, alternatively she was intentionally whacked on the head with say the barbell lying on the floor then he uses a train track to test her for a response, with JonBenet unresponsive BR might have enacted assumed postmortem ritualistic behavior, thereby explaining some of JonBenet's other injuries?

BR either moves JonBenet to her bedroom, or this is the primary crime scene, here he performs an amateurish cleanup and staging, e.g. redressing her in the pink barbie nightgown, and fixing the hair ties to her head, in a manner Patsy was unlikely to do.

The hair ties were scattered on the bedroom floor at the foot of the bed and in front of the closet. Linda Hoffman-Pugh said that wasn't normal. The ties were usually kept in a basket in the bathroom. Maybe one or two would be lying on the bathroom counter, but they were never on the floor, or even in the bedroom.

Linda Hoffman-Pugh said she had left the paint tote at the foot of stairs on December 23, and didn't know who had moved it?

So whomever broke the paintbrush had to retrieve it from downstairs, or JonBenet was relocated to the basement where she was re-staged, i.e. asphyxiated and internally assaulted using the paintbrush, again redressed in the size-12's and white long johns, then wrapped in the white blanket and hidden away, say in a crawl space in the basement?

She was likely then cleaned up with her size-6 underwear, with the size-12's replacing those. Coroner Meyer states:

COUNT IV

COUNT VII

So the person is accused of Child Abuse as well as Murder 1. Which must mean the GJ had evidence to back this up, since neither parent was charged with this offence it must leave the remaining resident as the unnamed and anonymous person

Well done!!!

JR claims ignorance

COUNT IV

COUNT VII

Interesting UKGuy. I'm curious to know if they ever tested the hair ties for DNA, they probably didn't. I have bounced back and forth between initial crime scene locations but I do think upstairs in one of the two kids rooms are a likely place. You have made a compelling argument.

Interesting UKGuy. I'm curious to know if they ever tested the hair ties for DNA, they probably didn't. I have bounced back and forth between initial crime scene locations but I do think upstairs in one of the two kids rooms are a likely place. You have made a compelling argument.
I agree. UKGuy has put together a very good theory that answers a lot of unanswered questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back