The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I drove by the house yesterday. I felt so uncomfortable. There is a HUGE sign that says No Criminals Allowed and Trespassers will be prosecuted - just for driving down the street! I was surprised how there house was almost at the beginning of the street . For some reason i thought it was hidden in. Lovely street.

BBM Oh?

I think that is too funny! Who in the world would think to put a sign up saying "No Criminals Allowed"? Only a man with a BFF who is a known criminal and currently is sitting in jail charged with murder of his wife!

To me, MS is doing stupid little things, like this, that point to his guilt. JMO.

I think that is too funny! Who in the world would think to put a sign up saying "No Criminals Allowed"? Only a man with a BFF who is a known criminal and currently is sitting in jail charged with murder of his wife!

To me, MS is doing stupid little things, like this, that point to his guilt. JMO.

Actually, he could be in violation of home owner association codes (if there are any), city or township codes, as well as being able to be slapped with a discrimination lawsuit, perhaps?

But what I would be most peeved about if I were MS's neighbor is that he is negatively stigmatizing the street. Who could sell their property with big weird signs like that prominently displayed? As if TS's gruesome murder wasn't bad enough!
Now he has to devalue all the other homes on the street too? Really!? If I put my house on Jarvis Rd on the market for sale, took pics of his sign(s) & the first interested buyer remarked or questioned MS's signs -- and was witnessed & they didn't buy my house......well, I'd be running to my real estate attorney to file a lawsuit & PRONTO!

What a narcissist---it's all about him!

Actually, he could be in violation of home owner association codes (if there are any), city or township codes, as well as being able to be slapped with a discrimination lawsuit, perhaps?

But what I would be most peeved about if I were MS's neighbor is that he is negatively stigmatizing the street. Who could sell their property with big weird signs like that prominently displayed? As if TS's gruesome murder wasn't bad enough!
Now he has to devalue all the other homes on the street too? Really!?

What a narcissist---it's all about him!

He has to keep up appearances. The grieving widow, forced to move back into the home where his wife was murdered, harassed by the press and dog lovers everywhere. He's probably still delusional enough to think that America sees him as a victim and will buy him a new house.

Let's see how fast the "No Criminals Allowed" sign(s) come down!

You watching, MS????
:eek:

I don't think her post was inferring that it was on MS house.

Perhaps she can come back and clarify if it was or was it on the street itself for the entire neighborhood as one turns down that street?

Originally Posted by PeskySlueth
I drove by the house yesterday. I felt so uncomfortable. There is a HUGE sign that says No Criminals Allowed and Trespassers will be prosecuted - just for driving down the street! I was surprised how there house was almost at the beginning of the street . For some reason i thought it was hidden in. Lovely street.

I am curious about the “No Criminals Allowed” sign. I have never seen such a sign. I have seen Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted signs. But haven’t seen all of those words in a combo sign.
How big is HUGE? Was it a handmade sign or did it look like a professional sign? Where exactly was the sign?
Here is the closest that I found on the internet for No Criminals:

nclogo_400x400.jpg

I don't think her post was inferring that it was on MS house.

Perhaps she can come back and clarify if it was or was it on the street itself for the entire neighborhood as one turns down that street?

Originally Posted by PeskySlueth

Tracking down a link/photo but I THINK PeskySlueth is referring to the Neighborhood Watch sign at the start of Jarvis. The sign that had a gang tag graffiti which was discussed here (and why I remember).

kristine2_1435680328037_20553036_ver1.0_900_675.JPG

I am curious about the “No Criminals Allowed” sign. I have never seen such a sign. I have seen Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted signs. But haven’t seen all of those words in a combo sign.
How big is HUGE? Was it a handmade sign or did it look like a professional sign? Where exactly was the sign?
Here is the closest that I found on the internet for No Criminals:

nclogo_400x400.jpg

Maybe we should check out what signs Walmart carries. If his friends shop there I bet MS does too.

Let's see how fast the "No Criminals Allowed" sign(s) come down!

You watching, MS????
:eek:

I'd cut it off at the base or take it out altogether, but I suspect that damaging, destroying or stealing the sign would, in itself, be some sort of crime.

What a brilliant way to ensure the safety of your sign against criminals. Because they always obey the law.

No Criminals Allowed!
Go Away!
You're Not Wanted Here!

Who needs a security system for your home when you've got a sign in your front yard that says that? Yeah, that oughta do the trick.

Had MS thought to put a sign like that in the yard before Teresa returned home from her vacation, she might be alive today.

Looking around on google maps...I noticed for the first time that next to the garage pedestrian door, there is a full size window. Alarm on or off, why wouldn't CWW & JR try to enter through this window? The window may have been unlocked, and if it was locked breaking a window is easier than breaking a lock on an exterior door, right?
Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 8.43.33 PM.png

Tracking down a link/photo but I THINK PeskySlueth is referring to the Neighborhood Watch sign at the start of Jarvis. The sign that had a gang tag graffiti which was discussed here (and why I remember).

Ah, okay it could have referred to the neighborhood watch sign. I thought I'd read somewhere here that MS had put up a big sign and assumed that's what it was but maybe not.

I am so sorry for giving the wrong impression. It was a NEIGHBORHOOD sign at the beginning of the street! MS did not put it up.

Ah, okay it could have referred to the neighborhood watch sign. I thought I'd read somewhere here that MS had put up a big sign and assumed that's what it was but maybe not.

I also recall hearing that about MS. I think MS's sign may have been your standard No Trespassing notice. Ugly to look at from a neighbor's perspective.

Looking around on google maps...I noticed for the first time that next to the garage pedestrian door, there is a full size window. Alarm on or off, why wouldn't CWW & JR try to enter through this window? The window may have been unlocked, and if it was locked breaking a window is easier than breaking a lock on an exterior door, right?
View attachment 82375
Well, doors are cheaper to replace than windows, so maybe cww was trying to save his BFF a couple of bucks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I cannot say this as 100% accurate, but there was not much activity at that house at all. There were no vehicles at the home the day of the funeral...that were seen.

Also, I learned over the weekend that the dents in the back of the van were there well in advance (over a year) of the murder. We can scratch that from our speculation of theories.

Hmm, not sure if they were ALL old...? Just saying

-Nin

attachment.php

The real question is, why did they "break" into the non-dead bolted side door to begin with? That door can be easily opened with anything flat, a credit card for example. Zero noise. Also, that particular window leads directly in one of the two adjacent bedrooms (separated by a bathroom) in that part of the house.

Not entering through that window, but through the side door could-

a. help the defense (I/we broke in, we did not plan to wake up anyone...)
or
b. avoid the terrible feeling afterwards of a "stranger" entering through one of the ( possibly family-members') bedrooms or
c. avoid leaving "carpet - marks" / footprints in the carpet, if applicable. If that bedroom had indeed a carpet floor, I can see the prosecution smile..
or
d. make for an easier entry/ escape route

Just my opinion.

-Nin

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads