The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am wondering hiw this all happened. I know the rest of your aren't. Lol

Where did they park their car? Did they walk to the house? How far? Two strangers walking.

Then after the deed is done and they are covered with blood, how do they get to their car. Any ideas?

At first, I thought it would've been easy to park at the apartment complex just behind 'across the street' from the Sievers' home. They could blend in, I'm sure lots of people are in and out of the complex. But then I realized with that route, the approach would be straight on, high risk of being caught by security camera/neighbors who can see the front side of the house easily, so that was a no go. Also, probably cameras at apartment complex.

I think they approached the home from behind, through backyards. IMO, either a) one guy was dropped off on or near the next street over from Jarvis, or b) the car was parked at the dog park/nearby and they walked TO the home. The thought has crossed my mind that MAYBE CWW/JR drove away from the home in the van, and returned the van sometime later after clean up. The only reason for using the van is that it would shield them completely exiting the home, covered in blood.

At first, I thought it would've been easy to park at the apartment complex just behind 'across the street' from the Sievers' home. They could blend in, I'm sure lots of people are in and out of the complex. But then I realized with that route, the approach would be straight on, high risk of being caught by security camera/neighbors who can see the front side of the house easily, so that was a no go. Also, probably cameras at apartment complex.

I think they approached the home from behind, through backyards. IMO, either a) one guy was dropped off on or near the next street over from Jarvis, or b) the car was parked at the dog park/nearby and they walked TO the home. The thought has crossed my mind that MAYBE CWW/JR drove away from the home in the van, and returned the van sometime later after clean up. The only reason for using the van is that it would shield them completely exiting the home, covered in blood.
Excellent point and NIN will love the van reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The garage is a two bay garage. Who is to say that CWW didn't have a garage door opener for the 2nd bay? Who is to say that both cars weren't driven to the airport so that when MS came back with the kids, he would have a car ready to go? So many possibilities on how CWW was in the garage or the house waiting for TS, especially if MS worked with him and gave him key/garage door opener access.

Maybe CWW and his wife were already in Florida and only JR drove down. Maybe CWW was "borrowing" the white car while MS was out of town. That would make for very easy access to the garage. Who knows. Looking forward to documents coming in the future -

Do we even know that TS drove the van back from the airport? Maybe she drove the white car and the van was dusted/removed because MS let a "friend" use the van while out of town. The white car was the one that TS used most regularly-

Excellent point and NIN will love the van reference.

Just want to clarify that I think it's very likely CWW and JR used the van to conceal themselves as you pointed out. LE spent a lot of time near a park, so clean up in van and then return it. IRCC they spent a lot of time looking into that park. It was night and dark and these two have criminal minds.

Do we even know that TS drove the van back from the airport? Maybe she drove the white car and the van was dusted/removed because MS let a "friend" use the van while out of town. The white car was the one that TS used most regularly-

I THINK I remember an insider saying she drove the van home from the airport. Hopefully someone can confirm or deny

I THINK I remember an insider saying she drove the van home from the airport. Hopefully someone can confirm or deny

Duntulum, family member.

Would be interesting to know what the conclusion (TS drove the van home) was based on. Maybe MS took the van keys out of her bag on purpose so she didn't drive the van home, as planned and told to family before leaving. Keys are easy to lose. And, it was MS's van so the key may have been by itself, or the key ring was otherwise not familiar to her (easier to not realize missing keys).

Duntulum, family member.

Would be interesting to know what the conclusion (TS drove the van home) was based on. Maybe MS took the van keys out of her bag on purpose so she didn't drive the van home, as planned and told to family before leaving. Keys are easy to lose. And, it was MS's van so the key may have been by itself, or the key ring was otherwise not familiar to her (easier to not realize missing keys).

I'm not sure Duntulum knows as much as is thought - wasn't it Duntulum that posted the incorrect birthdate for TS? I knew it was the incorrect birthday as soon as I saw it but chalked it up to being upset about all that has happened. I'm not saying Duntulum isn't an insider to some degree - just not sure that this person has as much knowledge as we think.

Duntulum, family member.

ETA: I still feel that there are so many unknowns that most of us can't get a solid footing as to the motive

True. I hope she comes back to visit us soon and gives us more bits to chomp on and throw around. I would love to get her thoughts and ideas on the recent developments

I also want to add that some of you folks are completely brilliant. If something mysterious ever happens to me I hope you guys are "working" the case!

I'm not sure Duntulum knows as much as is thought - wasn't it Duntulum that posted the incorrect birthdate for TS? I knew it was the incorrect birthday as soon as I saw it but chalked it up to being upset about all that has happened. I'm not saying Duntulum isn't an insider to some degree - just not sure that this person has as much knowledge as we think.

Aside from depth of knowledge or closeness to TS, I think Duntulum had information from another source that led him/her to conclude that TS drove the van home. I just wonder whether that information was confirmed as in we have TS on traffic cam in the van or confirmed as we have no evidence that it wasn't TS in the van at some point on the route home. In other words, regardless of the insider poster, I think this particular fact is up for debate until we know what kind of evidence proves TS drove the van home.

Aside from depth of knowledge or closeness to TS, I think Duntulum had information from another source that led him/her to conclude that TS drove the van home. I just wonder whether that information was confirmed as in we have TS on traffic cam in the van or confirmed as we have no evidence that it wasn't TS in the van at some point on the route home. In other words, regardless of the insider poster, I think this particular fact is up for debate until we know what kind of evidence proves TS drove the van home.

Yes, I can see your point.

ETA: I still feel that there are so many unknowns that most of us can't get a solid footing as to the motive

<snip>

AMEN :gaah::banghead::rollercoaster::maddening::dunno::websleuther::pullhair::anguish::sigh::waiting::rumor::secret::fishy::hanging:

I agree, the backyard of the Sievers home is directly next to the one house wit the low fence, very dark place, lots of trees and bushes to hide, knee high wooden planks. That would be my choice. Also, I tend to think they used the pool to get cleaned up! So easy and shielded, when dark.
They could have used the van, but then again, nobody saw or heard anything. That would have happened three times then, once, when Dr S arrived, a second time, if they used the van to get out, and then a third time bringing it back. That's risky. It's not impossible, just risky. Also, they had to have been transpiring after all that. Lots of evidence then..

-Nin

Just want to clarify that I think it's very likely CWW and JR used the van to conceal themselves

That just seems to me awfully risky, so much more opportunity to leave clues, especially when they nicely return the van to the scene of the crime.

Oops, NIN just posted this.

Just want to clarify that I think it's very likely CWW and JR used the van to conceal themselves as you pointed out. LE spent a lot of time near a park, so clean up in van and then return it. IRCC they spent a lot of time looking into that park. It was night and dark and these two have criminal minds.

It really looked like the LE cadets followed a trail, when they went up to the park, I agree. And chances are, that if JR *the smoker* went to the park prior or after the murder, they may have found cigarette buds. The cadets would have literally had a "field day"!

-Nin

I agree, the backyard of the Sievers home is directly next to the one house wit the low fence, very dark place, lots of trees and bushes to hide, knee high wooden planks. That would be my choice. Also, I tend to think they used the pool to get cleaned up! So easy and shielded, when dark.
They could have used the van, but then again, nobody saw or heard anything. That would have happened three times then, once, when Dr S arrived, a second time, if they used the van to get out, and then a third time bringing it back. That's risky. It's not impossible, just risky. Also, they had to have been transpiring after all that. Lots of evidence then..

-Nin
My eyes almost popped our of my head when I saw your reference to the pool! In all of the crime shows I have seen, I have never heard of someone washing up in a pool.....brilliant! I could never figured out how they washed themselves.

My eyes almost popped our of my head when I saw your reference to the pool! In all of the crime shows I have seen, I have never heard of someone washing up in a pool.....brilliant! I could never figured out how they washed themselves.

I would think that using the pool would likely leave a lot of DNA evidence along with any blood they may have washed off (hair, fibers, etc). Plus they would have to be doing that in the dark because turning lights on would not be a good idea.

howonkee,
Do you have any theory on how they may have cleaned up before the drive home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back