The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Most of the time, no. They come when there is something going on with the case to report from the crime scene...or, they get a heads up from other sources.

Funny you mentioned that. The evening prior to JR's arrest 8/27 (and then CWW a day later 8/28) I ran over to Jarvis at around 11 pm'ish and there was an NBC2 car parked in front of the TS house. I approached it and talked to the reporter. They were tipped off about the imminent arrest (JR), so we had a nice chat.

-Nin

Are they there today? If not, when were they most recently there?

The last time they were out front was last week...they were there on Monday (court day), possibly Tuesday (can't remember), and then on Thursday (TS' birthday)...basically whenever anything is going on with the case. They will more than likely be there again on Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Enjoy your family & abundance of blessings :)

I'll be honest - unless something is really breaking and/or relevant regarding the investigation itself - I wish the media would not film their reports in front of the house. I'm mainly thinking of the girls here. Considering their ages, that has to be hard on them. They've got to be aware and it bothers me.

I think Trent Kelly has done a wonderful job but every single update doesn't need to be filmed with the Sievers house as the backdrop. I imagine the neighbors would appreciate the reprieve too.

eta: Not meaning to single out Trent Kelly because that goes for ALL of the reporters. Trent just happens to be the one I watch regularly.

I'll be honest - unless something is really breaking and/or relevant regarding the investigation itself - I wish the media would not film their reports in front of the house. I'm mainly thinking of the girls here.. Considering their ages, that has to be hard on them. They've got to be aware and it bothers me.

eta: Not meaning to single out Trent Kelly because that goes for ALL of the reporters. Trent just happens to be the one I watch regularly.

RSBM/BBM

I agree. The constant media attention cannot be good for the girls.

Yeah, SurfieTX..... I read that, lots to read there. Hey, during LE interviews with MS, he states that TS texted him when she landed in FL. That's THE FIRST I've heard her communication regarding arriving home was by text. What we discussed on forum here was a phone call being the communication method AND that was conveyed by her sister, I believe. TS called & spoke with MS but no one else there spoke with her during that phone call---am I wrong here or what? PLEASE correct me if I am.

UNLESS she did actually call the kids during the drive home from the airport.

Here is a screen-shot of an earlier video of Mark backing up into the garage during the night. Many videos have been taken down and this one is the only one left - for now- showing the conditions of the lit garage during the night.

This is about what Dr Sievers saw, when she arrived home that Sunday night. Notice the door to the left of the freezer unit. The broken in side door is not visible and would be far to the right.

Preliminary Report/Crime-scene Garage:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwMVdjNkhfUmNScEE/view?usp=sharing

http://www.nbc-2.com/clip/12044509/report-evidence-shows-mark-sievers-involvement-in-wifes-murder-morning-coverage

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]http://www.kayelifestylehomes.com/2015-lifestyle-homes/emerald-bay/
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Attachments

• prelim report garage1.jpg
    prelim report garage1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 271
BS states MS did call her...

page#7
July7-approximately 6:48 p.m.
Interview #3 of Bonnie Sievers:

During the course of the interview, B. Sievers stated she... was contacted by M. Sievers to go check on Teresa's well being by utilizing her home telephone number. M. Sievers ultimately told her not to respond as M. Petrites was already en-route.

BS states MS did call her...

page#7
July7-approximately 6:48 p.m.
Interview #3 of Bonnie Sievers:

During the course of the interview, B. Sievers stated she... was contacted by M. Sievers to go check on Teresa's well being by utilizing her home telephone number. M. Sievers ultimately told her not to respond as M. Petrites was already en-route.
I think he called his mum to make it look good to LE.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

STOP!

Stop sleuthing people who you guys KNOW are not supposed to be sleuthed.

I'm issuing time-outs from this post forward.

Do we know if MS left any messages on TS phone that morning? I know if it were MY spouse ( or kids etc ) that were not at work when they are supposed to be, I would leave multiple messages saying "call me- let me know you are OK" So many things could have delayed her- alarm did not go off that morning, car trouble, major traffic tie up, etc. Did he ask who ever at work notified HIM, to call and let him know if she arrived? I think MOST of us would say "hey, give me a call when she gets in, ok?" Did he think it thru that far?

Part 1 https://youtu.be/HmlR4TYKKoI
Part 2 https://youtu.be/GLVW8r3kYkM

AL & Dr. Sievers' mother's interview published Nov 19 is worthy of a re-listen after reading batch 1 of the discovery documents. The mother does make the comment "days later" (after the morning of June 29) when they were on the plane to FL, MS revealed to them that Dr. Sievers' death was a murder.

re: "One of the safes was said to have 40,000 in U.S. Currency."
(source below)

i can't find anything verifying there was $40,000 in a safe at the Sievers' house.
i am wondering if part of the original plan was to say there was, and then file a claim for that on their homeowner's policy, since his house was made to look like it was broken into, and staged to look like a robbery
i looked it up via a quick google search, and though it isn't typically covered, it seems like you can buy a policy or a rider specifically for large sums of cash, similar to if you had coins or other valuable collectables.
jmo + too much time on my hands;)

-----------------------------------

FL - *Mark Sievers Verified Friend* FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erified-Friend*-FL-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46/page8
Post#106
Aug30

>Originally Posted by atthelake
I would assume you would know if anything was missing from your conversations with Mark?

>Skinner
Verified Insider - Sievers

They would not let him into the house for several days or maybe a week or three. I remember on our 2nd conversation I asked him about if anything was stolen, and he said he did not know. I said, "What do you mean? What about your safes?" He said, "Oh, yeah, they were okay. The LE made me open them."

------------------------------------------

page#6
Statement #1 of Mark Sievers:

As M. Sievers explained the contents of the four safes located within his dwelling and the numerous firearms and other associated values, it was evident that nothing was taken from the scene.

One of the safes was said to have 40,000 in U.S. Currency.

----------------------------

page#12

Establishment of Timeline/Motive:

Nothing has been noted as being removed or stolen from the residence throughout the investigation...

-------------------------------

Bates#3068
Sept15
Sworn affadavit of Detective Jamie Nolen

Detective Nolen learned that the Lee County Sheriffs Office Crime Scene Unit had completed their processing of the scene and wished for Detective Nolen to learn which property may be missing.

Detective Nolen requested Mark Sievers meet for a third interview so that he may ascertain if any property was stolen.

Mark Sievers did not show up for the meeting. Detective Nolen called Sievers and left a voicemail.

Lee Hollander called Detective Nolen by cellular phone and advised that his client, Mark Sievers, would no longer be co-operating with Law Enforcement.

-------------------------------------

re: "One of the safes was said to have 40,000 in U.S. Currency."
(source below)

i can't find anything verifying there was $40,000 in a safe at the Sievers' house.
i am wondering if part of the original plan was to say there was, and then file a claim for that on their homeowner's policy, since his house was made to look like it was broken into, and staged to look like a robbery
i looked it up via a quick google search, and though it isn't typically covered, it seems like you can buy a policy or a rider specifically for large sums of cash, similar to if you had coins or other valuable collectables.
jmo + too much time on my hands;)

-----------------------------------

FL - *Mark Sievers Verified Friend* FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erified-Friend*-FL-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46/page8
Post#106
Aug30

>Originally Posted by atthelake
I would assume you would know if anything was missing from your conversations with Mark?

>Skinner
Verified Insider - Sievers

They would not let him into the house for several days or maybe a week or three. I remember on our 2nd conversation I asked him about if anything was stolen, and he said he did not know. I said, "What do you mean? What about your safes?" He said, "Oh, yeah, they were okay. The LE made me open them."

------------------------------------------

page#6
Statement #1 of Mark Sievers:

As M. Sievers explained the contents of the four safes located within his dwelling and the numerous firearms and other associated values, it was evident that nothing was taken from the scene.

One of the safes was said to have 40,000 in U.S. Currency.

----------------------------

page#12

Establishment of Timeline/Motive:

Nothing has been noted as being removed or stolen from the residence throughout the investigation...

-------------------------------

Bates#3068
Sept15
Sworn affadavit of Detective Jamie Nolen

Detective Nolen learned that the Lee County Sheriffs Office Crime Scene Unit had completed their processing of the scene and wished for Detective Nolen to learn which property may be missing.

Detective Nolen requested Mark Sievers meet for a third interview so that he may ascertain if any property was stolen.

Mark Sievers did not show up for the meeting. Detective Nolen called Sievers and left a voicemail.

Lee Hollander called Detective Nolen by cellular phone and advised that his client, Mark Sievers, would no longer be co-operating with Law Enforcement.

-------------------------------------

Here, in 4 safes:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

-Nin

How dumb can you be to stage a burglary but not take anything of value? No ATM card taken, no jewelry that TS was wearing was taken, none of the 4 safes were taken out or unlocked/tampered with, no TV's, no cellphones, no appliances taken?

Nooooo.....why would they do anything (other than that faux side door debacle) that other breaking & entering criminals do? Yeah, just reinvent the wheel & NOT take the typical things of value (Honey rolls eyes).

Big dopey murderers who if they had ONE OUNCE of grey matter left should start singing like canaries--are you-listening CWW & JR??? I know it's hard for CWW & JR because now they actually have to **think** about their situation & the catastrophe they performed under the Puppet Meister of Psycophathy. Feeling like cats on a hot tin roof yet, CWW & JR?

If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny. But it's not because we have lost an innocent soul to pathologically criminal, soulless freaks.

So, how did they - CWW and JR - get into the house?

-Nin

Is this a trick question? I believe through the unsecured door into the home per MS's directive "to leave it off" to BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, how did they - CWW and JR - get into the house?

-Nin

Well, since MS is an admitted "swinger"....
....then maybe there's a mistress holding the secret?

Maybe this person stopped by and disarmed the alarm system?

Is this a trick question? I believe through the unsecured door into the home per MS's directive "to leave it off" to BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because we've just learned it was a staged crime, not sure how they really got into the house.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back