The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, since MS is an admitted "swinger"....
....then maybe there's a mistress holding the secret?

Maybe this person stopped by and disarmed the alarm system?

He may have entrusted his buddies with the alarm code into the garage just like with the surgeon who found her and determined she was dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC in the doc dumps the staged aspects were around the ruffled up suitcase and botched side door pry marks. Maybe them buying the pic lock worked out handy too.

He may have entrusted his buddies with the alarm code into the garage just like with the surgeon who found her and determined she was dead.

True but in this particular situation, my gut tells me it was his "mistress who holds the secrets" who disarmed the house.

I don't think the associated accessories to this murder will remain secretive any longer or loyal either. Nope.

All moo

True but in this particular situation, my gut tells me it was his "mistress who holds the secrets" who disarmed the house.

I don't think the associated accessories to this murder will remain secretive any longer or loyal either. Nope.

All moo
Hey, push that "envelope" of suspicion

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

okay- so NIN- where is the answer key??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

okay- so NIN- where is the answer key??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure. Staging as intentional efforts (plural) to "change the environment before and after committing the homicide". The detectives do not provide the option of "before or after" and therefore differentiate between areas (and efforts) of staging.

So, what is the "before" other than the broken-in side door? Turning off the alarm would not be staging but a necessity to get into the house later to ambush the victim.

Perhaps they classify the "overkill" break-in with the crowbar- that was later discovered inside the MS motorcycle saddle bag - as staging? That door was not dead-bolted and could have been opened much more inconspicuously.

Wait a second, they purchased the lock picks at Walmart! Perhaps that's how they got in at around 6am in the morning!! If they went trough the main entry door they would have had for sure a delay of 30-45 seconds+ to disarm the system!!! After the homicide they staged the break-in through the side door!

Question remains, why was the garage side-door not dead-bolted being located so out of view behind an 8 feet fence?

Bates #54

Attachments

• crime scene staging B 54 affidavit.jpg
    crime scene staging B 54 affidavit.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 573
have we figured out who actually made the call to MS that triggered the wellness check? it seems to me that someone called the office and informed TS co-workers that TS residence had "Crime Scene Tape" so, if no one called MS how would he know she didn't go to work?

have we figured out who actually made the call to MS that triggered the wellness check? it seems to me that someone called the office and informed TS co-workers that TS residence had "Crime Scene Tape" so, if no one called MS how would he know she didn't go to work?

Could MS as office manager have called the office with some faux issue or concern to get the ball rolling? For example, he calls to remind the staff to do something so that he can trigger the chain of events to meet his timeline?

I agree observation! I believe MS gave CWW the alarm code to the garage. Recall the alarm was disarmed at 6:09 am and just by coincidence (not), the suspects were in the neighborhood right about that time according to the GPS in the rented car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I've looked over everything maybe a hundred times. I cant find anything and when investigators tried to interview MS about this he got counsel. kind of reminds me of the Jason Young case so eager to get someone over to do a wellness check.

Could MS as office manager have called the office with some faux issue or concern to get the ball rolling? For example, he calls to remind the staff to do something so that he can trigger the chain of events to meet his timeline?

It's been said that someone from the office called him, however, to my knowledge it is not clear who this person is or if it actually occurred.

Your idea is a good one and would certainly put MS in control of things as to "get the ball rolling". However, for me, that is just a bit too coincidental for LE. Also, we've heard that TS's assistant called MS to tell him. If he had already called the office, I think she would have known that and would not have called him. Again though, nothing in this case makes sense, so you just might have the missing link.

It's been said that someone from the office called him, however, to my knowledge it is not clear who this person is or if it actually occurred.

Your idea is a good one and would certainly put MS in control of things as to "get the ball rolling". However, for me, that is just a bit too coincidental for LE. Also, we've heard that TS's assistant called MS to tell him. If he had already called the office, I think she would have known that and would not have called him. Again though, nothing in this case makes sense, so you just might have the missing link.

Didn't TS's assistant call MS after she learned that TS was dead not before?

Didn't TS's assistant call MS after she learned that TS was dead not before?

SH did call MS after the office learned something was amiss at the Sievers' residence

Jul 04, 2015
Colleague of murdered Bonita Springs doctor speaks out
http://www.abc-7.com/story/29475706/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out

We spoke with Dr Siever's nurse and close colleague on Saturday.

On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong.

"The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.

Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.

"He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

"I said where are you. He said I'm on my way home. I said Mark I'm headed back to the office to take care of things."

Maybe I'm missing something but sounds as if he already knew. Am I alone here?

i posed this question a couple of days ago and was referred to the video below
However:
the video doesn't answer the question
in my opinion, Teresa's mother is just relaying the information she was told by MS
jmo

from the video:

Teresa's mom: "The phone rings, and it's the office calling...where's doctor? she's not here yet - and so Mark says well geez, it's nine-thirty she should be there by now."

Trent Kelly: "She (Teresa's mother) says Mark then called a friend to go check on their Bonita Springs home, where a bloody crime scene was discovered."

do we know who (if anyone), informed MS that TS didn't show up for work?

--------------------------------------

pages8-9

July7-
LCSO attempted to set up another meeting with MS to seek assistance and aid in finding his wife's killer

Later in the day, dectives were contaced by Criminal Defense Attorney Lee Hollander and advised he was retained as counsel and to direct any furthur inquiry through him
Detectives drafted formal letter requesting the following assistance:

(7) When Teresa didn't show up for work, who contacted Mark to let him know?
Who did Mark contact, in order, to check on Teresa?

No response from the written inquirity
Detectives made several attempts to contact the attorney which led to notification that the requests would not be fulfilled and no furthur participation in the investigation would ensue on MS's part

------------------------------------
pages4-5

June29
Statement #1 of Mark Sievers:

M. Sievers went on to explain that after learning of the decedent's failure to show up at work the following day, he tracked her phone and saw that it was at their residence on Jarvis Road. After being unable to contact the decedent, contact was later made with M. Petrites who was asked to conduct a well being check, later resulting in discovery of the crime scene.
---------------------------------------
page7

July7

Interview #3 of Bonnie Sievers:
B. Sievers stated she... was contacted by M. Sievers to go check on Teresa's well being by utilizing her home telephone number. M. Sievers ultimately told her not to respond as M. Petrites was already en-route.
---------------------------

Page2

June29
Statement of Mark Petrites:

Petrites stated on June 29, 2015 at approximately 09:30 a.m., he was contacted by M. Sievers who informed him the decedent did not show up for work and noted it as not being "like her." Petrites was close by at the local Post Office and responded to Jarvis Road to conduct a well being check at the request of M. Sievers.
-------------------------------------------

Sept15
Detective Jamie Nolen
Sworn Affadavit

(Dr. P) He advised that on the morning of Monday, June 29th, 2015, Mark Sievers had requested that he check on his wife. Teresa Sievers, because she had not gone to work and he was unable to contact her by cellular phone.
----------------------------------------

Jul 02, 2015
Dr. Sievers homicide investigation - ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
http://www.abc-7.com/story/29466381/get-more-dr-sievers-homicide-investigation

"She just didn't show up to work. I got the phone call from the secretary," Lanka Spiska said.

That's how Dr. Teresa Sievers' closest colleague and friend said she got the news of her death.

"As close as you can be besides her family," she said. "I was very very close [with her]."

--------------------------------

Jul 04, 2015
Colleague of murdered Bonita Springs doctor speaks out
http://www.abc-7.com/story/29475706/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out

We spoke with Dr Siever's nurse and close colleague on Saturday.

"Sometimes she would show up 10 seconds after nine...", said Sandra Hoskins, Dr. Sievers' nurse of seven years.

On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong.

"The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.

Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.

"He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

"I said where are you. He said I'm on my way home. I said Mark I'm headed back to the office to take care of things."

--------------------------------------

*Respectfully shortened by me*

MS was notified that morning by the office, marker 1:30ff:

[video=youtube;HmlR4TYKKoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmlR4TYKKoI[/video]

-Nin

You're not alone. We all have our theories about whether MS knew ahead-of-time.
The majority thinks he was verse on what was going on. Not to mention the affidavits.

You're not alone. We all have our theories about whether MS knew ahead-of-time.
The majority thinks he was verse on what was going on.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wait a second, they purchased the lock picks at Walmart! Perhaps that's how they got in at around 6am in the morning!! If they went trough the main entry door they would have had for sure a delay of 30-45 seconds+ to disarm the system!!! After the homicide they staged the break-in through the side door!

Except they hadn't been to Walmart yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back