The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO. I live in the area. My house is of the same age. I have a code pad for the garage to open or close. It does not trigger an alarm. The interior alarm has another code pad. I have 20 seconds to disarm OR hit a panic key. That pad would need to be disconnected so as not to trigger an alarm. The alarm master box has a back-up battery within it. I hope LE checked that battery for fingerprints, as well.

Would that pad be inside the house or in the garage where somebody lurking behind a car could be able to watch you in putting the numbers?

I am wondering if MS purposely left the door on the right side of the garage unlocked for his friends before he left? BS said she didn't even know there was a another door to the garage, and I think Dr.P only noticed it because it was wide open??

I totally missed that the SIDE garage door was totally open. I'll have to go review the interview! Thx

Would that pad be inside the house or in the garage where somebody lurking behind a car could be able to watch you in putting the numbers?
It would be just inside the house itself, not in the garage.

I totally missed that the SIDE garage door was totally open. I'll have to go review the interview! Thx

:thinking: I've read so much and I could be wrong about the side door to the garage...I know BS said she didn't even know there was another door...
Now I am questioning my own statement. lol

MP was asked about the side door, TWICE.

BATES 5291, he states that he wasn't even aware that there was a side door. MP then asks if it was open and JN responds that it was unlocked but closed.

Bates 5285, MP states that he didn't even look for or try the side door and just used the key pad for the garage door.

The killers conducted a GPS search for Bonita Beach from the vicinity of the Sievers home at 6:17 am. Seems logical to conclude that they disarmed the alarm at 6:09. And they were still in the area at 9:28 am, creating a route to Bonita Beach at that time.

From the MP interview in Doc Dump

JN: Okay. The only thing you touched were the door, heran, uh --

MP: And the key pad.

JN: -- keypad. There was a green wire thlng On the -- On the kitchen Counter. It's like a (unintelligible) those

ties (unintelligible). Do you know if that belongs there? It's, like, a thick wire, (unintelligible) --

MP: (Unintelligible). I have no idea.

IN: Okay. I'm just--

MP: No.That's true.

IN: All right.

I believe the green wire was a "jumper wire" used on the alarm keypad to prevent it from "transmitting" a signal to the alarm company.

JMO's

Thanks for catching. I googled that and also it is sometimes known as the anti-tampering line and relay wire which is *required*to transmit. ( although it appears the industry is not consistent).

I would try to cut and paste and show screenshots but I am on my phone so others can perhaps do that but a good catch I never thought of that.

ETA Us folks on phones love it when people do screenshots of documents :bigsmile: :blowkiss:

:thinking: I've read so much and I could be wrong about the side door to the garage...I know BS said she didn't even know there was another door...
Now I am questioning my own statement. lol
MP asked LE if the side door was open and LE said it is unlocked but not ajar.
ETA: Oops, I see FTO already answered this

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for catching. I googled that and also it is sometimes known as the anti-tampering line and relay wire which is *required*to transmit. ( although it appears the industry is not consistent).

I would try to cut and paste and show screenshots but I am on my phone so others can perhaps do that but a good catch I never thought of that.

ETA Us folks on phones love it when people do screenshots of documents :bigsmile: :blowkiss:
Another means to trying to "stage" the scene.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes we DO love screenshots of documents!

I honestly think most if not all husbands would, especially since it was close to midnight when she would/should be arriving home.
That's probably another reason LE was on to him so fast. But MS had other things on his mind...like cashing all of those life insurance checks. EVIL MONSTER that he is.

Oh and setting up the the next day! He should have just attached a big red flag to the top of his head.

I am so thankful for technology. Humans have such inquiring minds. Proof of this curiosity is the popularity of reality shows and the vast majority of us drives past a known terrible traffic accident we will still look at the scene for gore and blood and then go home/work and describe said scene. My crimes and trials enjoyment started with the OJ trial then I was totally hooked after Arias trial. I used to have to watch CourtTV live. Then people started D/L ing trial to Youtube w no commercials :) Then I found forums where like minded discussed trials daily as the trials progressed. We now have input from forum users from so many angles/thoughts. Professionals and verified insiders. Sometimes I feel a little guilty that I use forum technology as a form of entertainment knowing family members are probably viewing (Thank you moderators for reminding us to remeber this fact). Some probably post a hidden fact to possibly help the online viewing LE. Some probably hold back a fact as to not help a defense team or profide potential alibi idea, etc. Thank you to all the smart people that post that leaves me thinking way too often "Why didnt I think of that, or see that". Knowing it could be quite a delay in arrests and start of trials leaves my in search of Youtube trials where there are no delays and filled w instant gratification...and if Beach will let me know when paypal contributions open for doc dump 4 I promise to be the first to contribute

I haven't read through all the docs yet (working through it).

Is SH's interview in what we have already? THAT would be a goldmine and I'm looking forward to reading that - or those if more than one, you betcha.

I haven't read through all the docs yet (working through it).

Is SH's interview in what we have already? THAT would be a goldmine and I'm looking forward to reading that - or those if more than one, you betcha.
BBM ~
No, we actually don't have anyone's interview from MS's side/business, etc...YET
Other than Dr P because he found her, and his mom ~ because she was at his house 2 times daily to feed the pets while they were away.
I'm hoping that's what's coming in new batch of Doc's :happydance:
I cannot wait to hear the office staffs interviews, and especially the Spiska's.

BBM ~
No, we actually don't have anyone's interview from MS's side/business, etc...YET
Other than Dr P because he found her, and his mom ~ because she was at his house 2 times daily to feed the pets while they were away.
I'm hoping that's what's coming in new batch of Doc's :happydance:
I cannot wait to hear the office staffs interviews, and especially the Spiska's.

Oh me either.

Maybe this was discussed on another thread, not sure. If MS was as controlling as we have heard...he may have wanted pictures and/or a recording...for all we know...he could have listened to the entire crime occur in real time on the prepaid phones. This is the guy who is recording his affairs (apparently)...recordings that may or may not have been for TS. Who knows what else a guy who order's his wife's murder would do?
JRR seemed pretty worried about that phone he had that had "evidence" of them being at the crime scene...

Maybe this was discussed on another thread, not sure. If MS was as controlling as we have heard...he may have wanted pictures and/or a recording...for all we know...he could have listened to the entire crime occur in real time on the prepaid phones. This is the guy who is recording his affairs (apparently)...recordings that may or may not have been for TS. Who knows what else a guy who order's his wife's murder would do?
JRR seemed pretty worried about that phone he had that had "evidence" of them being at the crime scene...

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if there were pictures taken of the aftermath. You'd think they would be smarter than that, but then you'd remember everything you've read so far.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if there were pictures taken of the aftermath. You'd think they would be smarter than that, but then you'd remember everything you've read so far.

Exactly. Nothing would surprise me in the stupidity dept from these 3 ....( MS => CWW => JRR ) <----Chain of command...

If TS wasn't interested in having sex with MS, as stated in the investigative report, why would she want him to send her videos or pictures of his sexual escapades with other women? Sounds like a lie made up by MS to explain why he'd have such pics and videos on his phone.

What I can't figure out is why he even said that??? Surely LE can determine if the images and videos were ever sent to TS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back