The Crime Scene and Investigation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I can't figure out is why he even sad that??? Surely LE can determine if the images and videos were ever sent to TS.

True. But even if they were sent to her, it doesn't prove that he sent them for the reason claimed. IMO, a woman who has no sexual interest in her husband would have no interest in seeing what he was doing elsewhere either.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if there were pictures taken of the aftermath. You'd think they would be smarter than that, but then you'd remember everything you've read so far.

Not sure if I'm remembering accurately, (paraphrasing) but didn't JRR tell TSho that the phone needed to be destroyed because it put them at the crime scene?

Not sure if I'm remembering accurately, (paraphrasing) but didn't JRR tell TSho that the phone needed to be destroyed because it put them at the crime scene?
Yes but then I think he kept the sim card...and just destroyed and had her toss the phone in pieces out the window.

Yes but then I think he kept the sim card...and just destroyed and had her toss the phone in pieces out the window.

Yes and that SIM card was still registering until two days before he was arrested. And the latitude and longitude for the last transmission of that SIM card was at Doe Run iirc. That information was actually and one of the search warrants.. From facebook I believe.

There was a latitude and longitude transmission by Facebook of when the mobile phone last connected... and it was at Doe Run ...2 days before he was arrested.

He is such a technological guru!

True. But even if they were sent to her, it doesn't prove that he sent them for the reason claimed. IMO, a woman who has no sexual interest in her husband would have no interest in seeing what he was doing elsewhere either.

But that's what I don't understand. Did he lie twice? And if he sent photos/videos to her for other reasons she probably wouldn't have been real happy. Idk, I doubt he would have been included on the trip home to NY, for example.

It's just weird.

If TS wasn't interested in having sex with MS, as stated in the investigative report, why would she want him to send her videos or pictures of his sexual escapades with other women? Sounds like a lie made up by MS to explain why he'd have such pics and videos on his phone.

What if he had a separate email or phone that he acted like it was hers. So he sends the pics and do self replies under the guise that it was T.S who was replying which would make the cops think that she was okay with his side philandering.

He is definitely a sneaky guy and I wouldn't put the possibility of this deception passed him.

I don't believe a word MS, CWW, JRR or any one of these other cast of misfit characters has to say...unless it's backed up by evidence.

Yes he did keep the SIM card according to TSho, but I think it is safe to say he was not clear on the concept of exactly what a SIM card is and does.

I don't believe a word MS, CWW, JRR or any one of these other cast of misfit characters has to say...unless it's backed up by evidence.

I think mark hasn't been arrested yet because he was the one who had the financial means to cover his tracks. So he may have gotten himself 20 disposable phones while communicating with cww.

This means the pinging and electronic investigation for him will take longer. Especially if he drove distances with an unknown phone to place calls to Cww.

The cops would see the call and unknown number. Then they will get the location of where that call was placed from. Then they are tasked with pinning mark to that exact location and time as well. Plus tasked with proving that mark bought said phone as well. Now imo; If a person does this through out months of having 20 different disposable phones handy that he paid for in cash at some store with no video cameras. Then the investigation of sealing his fate would definitely take much longer. Jmo

I could certainly envision him sending the images to taunt and humiliate her, especially if TS had already told him she wanted a divorce.

Been focusing on the staging aspects of the crime scene. Here is what is stated in the search warrant affidavits in regards to staging the scene.

Through investigation, detectives have learned the residence was secured although "staged" to look like the exterior garage door had been pried open in an apparent burglary. Nothing has been noted as being removed or stolen from the residence throughout the investigation and the interior crime scene where Teresa was found also appears to have been staged.

Due to the scene being obviously staged, detectives are possibly looking for any other weapons that may have been utilized during the course of the offense.

My understanding of that is that the staging appears limited to the pry marks on the side door to the garage, items and evidence in the immediate area of TS's body, and probably the hammer and TS's luggage in the garage.

I still haven't figured out what led investigators to believe any of the staging was done earlier in the day.

Been focusing on the staging aspects of the crime scene. Here is what is stated in the search warrant affidavits in regards to staging the scene.

Through investigation, detectives have learned the residence was secured although "staged" to look like the exterior garage door had been pried open in an apparent burglary. Nothing has been noted as being removed or stolen from the residence throughout the investigation and the interior crime scene where Teresa was found also appears to have been staged.

Due to the scene being obviously staged, detectives are possibly looking for any other weapons that may have been utilized during the course of the offense.

My understanding of that is that the staging appears limited to the pry marks on the side door to the garage, items and evidence in the immediate area of TS's body, and probably the hammer and TS's luggage in the garage.

I still haven't figured out what led investigators to believe any of the staging was done earlier in the day.

Maybe the investigators were referencing the alarm system issues early Sunday. While not actually staging the crime scene, CWW and JR were setting the stage for what they had planned.

Maybe the investigators were referencing the alarm system issues early Sunday. While not actually staging the crime scene, CWW and JR were setting the stage for what they had planned.

I'm looking for the file to post - I saw the pics I reference about 3 am and didn't save what I found.
In addition to the unknown house are a pair of jeans, shirt in the yard, a screw driver and pry bar on the ground in the yard.

01012016_0025, ps 3 through 14

Where is this house? I assume near the Sievers, maybe it shares a back fence? I figured it must be close by and police found it while searching the neighborhoods for access.

Just like to reiterate the time frame for a possible staging before, during and after the attack:

The alarm at the Sievers house was disarmed at 6:09am on that Sunday morning. At 6:17am a quick search was generated via GPS for Bonita Beach. At 9:28am a route was created to Bonita Beach, 9:41am search for Walmart. At 11:06am JR and CWW are spotted in Walmart, 11:57am checkout, 11:58am walking out of Walmart, 12:04pm leaving parking lot. 12:04pm searches for Lee County Rest Area, Boca Grande, Sanibel and Fort Myers. 6:54pm quick search for For Myers Beach, then nothing anymore until 12:44am for quick search Hillsboro Rest Area from the vicinity of the Peace River Bridge in Port Charlotte.

So the staging would have to occur between 6:09am and 6:17am or anytime prior to BS's arrival at the hose at app. 7:45am. At 8:01am the alarm is armed again by BS until 4:00pm, when she returns to the house and is unable to re-arm the alarm leaving app 10-15 minutes after 4:00pm.

So theoretically we have another time frame between the hours of app. 4:15pm and prior to TS's arrival home that night at around 11:19pm.
However, it is improbable IMO that CWW and JR would have approached the house during afternoon hours, due to the risk of being seen and due to their local travels documented by the GPS system. So they possibly entered some when after sunset/dark.

After 11:19pm, CWW and JR would have an app 35 minute time window including the time for the attack to finish up and be on their way to Port Charlotte/ Peace River Bridge, which is an app 50min drive(mapquest), so they can be at the approximate location at 12:44am as shown by the GPS.

-Nin

What if he had a separate email or phone that he acted like it was hers. So he sends the pics and do self replies under the guise that it was T.S who was replying which would make the cops think that she was okay with his side philandering.

He is definitely a sneaky guy and I wouldn't put the possibility of this deception passed him.

Makes a lot of sense considering the ambiguous mdsievers email address tied to MS and TS. Hard to say if the account was shared, or whether the MD represents TS or MDSievers for Mark D. Sievers.

I'm looking for the file to post - I saw the pics I reference about 3 am and didn't save what I found.
In addition to the unknown house are a pair of jeans in the yard, a screw driver and prybar in the grass yard.

Unrelated, all cleared. Second house South of TS.

-Nin

HELPER9693 LOL, "cast of misfit characters".....an apt description, for sure! How ever, the "supporting cast" is just as odd on so many levels. I think the investigators, interviewing Angela Wideman Wright, struggled to not "act surprised" when they were told the saintly (and long suffering) great-grandmother waiting outside the building was also one of Mark Sievers former girlfriends!! .:worms::worms: it shocked me!

Just editing to add that I thought it odd ot say, "He dated my sister, Shelly" and not tell the detective, "I dated him, too." I probably would not want to tell the detective either, ok. I totally understand, We all have a past and it is irksome to drag out old relationships.

But, if the house were staged before BS visited, wouldn't she notice? Obvious changes in the house, in conjunction with the alarm being off when she arrived Sunday morning, most likely have would caused her to call the police. I would have been suspicious of the alarm being off when I knew I had armed it last visit and if I then went into the house and saw anything different I'd back out quickly and call 911.
I assume LE would have shown some of these photos to her and asked her if things looked different from the last time she was there. :dunno: maybe. I still haven't been through every file, yet!

But, if the house were staged before BS visited, wouldn't she notice? Obvious changes in the house, in conjunction with the alarm being off when she arrived Sunday morning, most likely have would caused her to call the police. I would have been suspicious of the alarm being off when I knew I had armed it last visit and if I then went into the house and saw anything different I'd back out quickly and call 911.
I assume LE would have shown some of these photos to her and asked her if things looked different from the last time she was there. :dunno: maybe. I still haven't been through every file, yet!
I agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Didn't BS say that the makeup in the bathroom was on the floor?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back