The Crockpot - Case Related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All 5 of those girls had one thing in common....they all had pimps/drivers who were free lancing. WHo did the pimps kick money up to? You do not opperate a business like that without paying some kind of "tax".

All 5 of those girls had one thing in common....they all had pimps/drivers who were free lancing. WHo did the pimps kick money up to? You do not opperate a business like that without paying some kind of "tax".

At least not in NY!

http://m.topix.com/forum/county/suffolk-ny/TB5223F0NEOB01FV0/p112

This discussion starts out talking about JB the aquarium owner. Then it takes a very bizzarre turn with a poster named harold shaefer7794 the guy sounds completely schizophenic and after awhile he is only talking his gibberrish to himself. Everyone else just left the site. Most the time nothing he says makes ANY sense but in the last two posts on this site he says somethings very lucid and relevant to these cases. Esp. in his very last post one hour ago. Take a look and tell me what yo think about his last comments on pages 2392. Creepy

every conspiracy *advertiser censored* on long island is buying that rumor, that site comes with a built in crazy magnet.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
Were there any dog skeletons found in burlap? For someone who, for pages and pages comes off sounding like a lunatic talking about bizzarre unrelated things, who eventually knows no one is listening to him any longer, to come out with that very lucid post about the missing shoes in the AC murders, the difficulty of the terrian, dog skeletons in burlap, makes me wonder... is this guy really as crazy as he sounds in his other posts?

In the light of day I realize as creepy as this guy is...he's thinking is too disorganized to be a succesful Sk. Carry on! ; ))

Their profession has everything to do with their murders, IMO. Whoever killed them did so because their is a direct link to prostitution...no matter what motivates the killings.

Because they were low risk victims?

Were there any dog skeletons found in burlap? For someone who, for pages and pages comes off sounding like a lunatic talking about bizzarre unrelated things, who eventually knows no one is listening to him any longer, to come out with that very lucid post about the missing shoes in the AC murders, the difficulty of the terrian, dog skeletons in burlap, makes me wonder... is this guy really as crazy as he sounds in his other posts?

I suggest going to the Change.org petition and reading why one lady from Long Island signed and it talks about dog skeletons.

I suggest going to the Change.org petition and reading why one lady from Long Island signed and it talks about dog skeletons.

I didn't find a comment on MM's petition about dog bones. Could you give me a quote? I DID however find mention of dog bones found in a bag on this Websleuths thread post #10
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164795"]Forgotten Reports about Long Island Human Remains Found - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/47-Larboard-Ct-NY-11702/32649163_zpid/

I can just hear the realtor now, "all the windows on the north side offer an expansive view of the salt marsh where..... you know...."

I didn't realize the home had such good views of the salt marsh, you would think the residents of this home would have seen or heard that poor girl who drowned back there.

I like the rope tied to the roof rack of their vehicle it's a nice touch, who needs a bungee, straps, or roof container when good old rope and a few knots will do the trick.

Attachments

• rope.jpg
    rope.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 20
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/47-Larboard-Ct-NY-11702/32649163_zpid/

I can just hear the realtor now, "all the windows on the north side offer an expansive view of the salt marsh where..... you know...."

I didn't realize the home had such good views of the salt marsh, you would think the residents of this home would have seen or heard that poor girl who drowned back there.

I like the rope tied to the roof rack of their vehicle it's a nice touch, who needs a bungee, straps, or roof container when good old rope and a few knots will do the trick.

You can't forget to include the kitchen counter that doubles as an exam table... or is it an exam table that doubles as a kitchen counter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back