The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

Child says dad had scratches on face. He said he'd cut himself shaving because "he had really old razors." #badenclay @abcnews

I haven't got to the end of todays posts yet, so appologies if its already been said.. yes that sounds clearly like Gerard gave that excuse to her and of course whe would probably not Know any different. But REALLY? Is it not right- at least in my experience(I am don't have facial hair to shave, lol) but seems to me a Sharp razor is one you would cut yourself with more than a blunt razor! And if your razor was so blunt that you literally had to rip shreds in your face when you shaved..then perhaps its time to upgrade. JMO

Hi all, thanks for the updates. The girls' interviews were very sad.

Just my two cents on the 'shaving cuts' - I managed to actually cut myself along the front of my shin while shaving my legs the other day. It looks absolutely nothing like GBC's - it's a very evenly shaped cut and rather straight. Incidentally, when I was a kid I had a fight with my brother which resulted in two scratches down the side of face. Looked pretty much exactly the same as the ones pictured.

:welcome: Smegal and Freya

Maybe, GBC this special night had much to do with running upstairs/downstairs and explained the restlessness with "not being well" - for his daughters which could have had heard the running or unusual noises???
A gurgeling sound from Allison one could explain with GBC vomitting???

AND/OR:
Smell of cleaning chemicals / mop is left out etc.
GBC was actually vomiting violently (shock, nerves) :sick:
Did he 'go out for medicine' (excuse if girls heard vehicles)
Red eyed and wounded - yep, I'd consider that 'unwell'
First aid kit left out
Unusual need to do laundry
???

More on 'Daddy wasn't feeling well' to come I think.

MOO

I really wish Allison's body had been found sooner with all the evidence in tact....

The 10-year-old, sitting on a couch beside a box of toys and a stuffed toy orang-utan, sobbed as she described her mother's disappearance.

‘She was meant to get dressed and go to the city. Dad's trying to keep cool for us. I don't really know what was actually going on in his head.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-muddy-river-bank-dumped.html#ixzz34Jd7b7ju

There are a few pics in this link, sorry I have no idea how to post them.

I really wish Allison's body had been found sooner with all the evidence in tact....

It must have been hard for Gerard , too.. he needed Alisons body found ,the last thing he could afford was for her to be forever missing... takes about 7 to 8 years to have someone declared dead ,and a certificate of death issued under those circumstances... and Gerard needed the money yesterday.

and of course, one cant claim the insurance without the death certificate.. I have often wondered if Gerard knew or calculated how difficult her body would be to find for the SES and the firies... he , himself, knew where it was, but he could do nothing, say nothing..he had to wait and wait and it must have crossed his tiny mind at times, what if it is never found?? then what?

A quick thank you for all of the updates and thoughts on this case. Ive been reading WS for many years (Jon Benet, Casey Anthony, Madeleine McCann, to name a few) but have not had anything to contribute. Heartening to see so many Aussies on board for this one. Much respect!! :)

It must have been hard for Gerard , too.. he needed Alisons body found ,the last thing he could afford was for her to be forever missing... takes about 7 to 8 years to have someone declared dead ,and a certificate of death issued under those circumstances... and Gerard needed the money yesterday.

and of course, one cant claim the insurance without the death certificate.. I have often wondered if Gerard knew or calculated how difficult her body would be to find for the SES and the firies... he , himself, knew where it was, but he could do nothing, say nothing..he had to wait and wait and it must have crossed his tiny mind at times, what if it is never found?? then what?

Well he was screwed financially, rock bottom. It was worth the gamble, wasn't it? Best not hock the wedding ring in case that was all that might ID her. And the humiliation of sacking Toni had been festering for awhile now.

Aarrgghhh been stuck in bed for 3 days with a monster headache... Have so much catching up to do!!!!! Can someone please confirm- can general public go Into the court? Im on leave for the next 6 weeks, and would love to go in- never even seen the inside of a courtroom and have followed this tragic story since day 1...

Hope you are feeling better Ippygal. Absolutely you can go to the trial, any day. Google the supreme court for its location in George Street. It's next to the magistrates court just passed the Turbot street intersection. Just walk in the main doors about 9.30 am, go through the security, like at the airport, and on your left on the wall are scrolling digital lists of the matters on that day. Look for the Criminal trial list and see what floor and room it's in. Then get the lift up to the floor and find the room. Hang around near the doors and when they open them, head on in and find a seat. You can leave the courtroom at any time, just bow to the judge as you go in and out the doors. If the courtroom is full you can go to the room that is set up for live streaming, the room number will be on the courtroom door.

I hope to get there on Friday for the day.

Hmmmm, very interesting...never thought of it like this....

A true narcissist personality disorder reaction today: make no mistake, those tears over daughter's pain were not for her: they were for himself at the lengths he will go to being exposed. IMOO of course.

Well he was screwed financially, rock bottom. It was worth the gamble, wasn't it? Best not hock the wedding ring in case that was all that might ID her.

Rings_zpsf70e643a.jpg

Pictured: Two rings recovered from the scene where Allison Baden-Clay was discovered - a diamond solitaire ring and a gold wedding band

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-muddy-river-bank-dumped.html#ixzz34Jknrsfg

Hope you are feeling better Ippygal. Absolutely you can go to the trial, any day. Google the supreme court for its location in George Street. It's next to the magistrates court just passed the Turbot street intersection. Just walk in the main doors about 9.30 am, go through the security, like at the airport, and on your left on the wall are scrolling digital lists of the matters on that day. Look for the Criminal trial list and see what floor and room it's in. Then get the lift up to the floor and find the room. Hang around near the doors and when they open them, head on in and find a seat. You can leave the courtroom at any time, just bow to the judge as you go in and out the doors. If the courtroom is full you can go to the room that is set up for live streaming, the room number will be on the courtroom door.

I hope to get there on Friday for the day.

Good to know. I'm thinking of going tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous, as the case is so close to my heart. But just feel the need.

Sorry to disappoint, PS, but the Facetime call never happened. The police and prosecution have admitted that it was an aberration in the way the iPhone's software logged events, and that it was a mistaken analysis.

But the phone going off then back on the charger may need some explaining...

I think that call has been debunked as some type of tech glych by the tech forensic people...

:doh: oh, oh. Trust me to catch a false lead and run with it. lol. Then I wonder what NBC will bring to the table?....

Nine News Brisbane ‏@9NewsBrisbane 1m

COMING UP: First hand account from inside the #badenclay trial. #9NewsAt6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members