DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

We've adjourned until 2.30pm. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

vinpp-935lunch.jpg

Well, I think the jury will have a bit to think about tonight!

Yes you could be right there! Judging by the furnishings etc it doesn't seem to me that they were big on home decorating etc so maybe it was often worse ..

I don't think they had any money for decorating. Poor Alison.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Thank goodness - I'm getting nothing done at home today !

I just have to say Kate Kyriacou is doing THE BEST job tweeting isn't she. I hope there is some sort of award for journalists covering a court case like this and I sincerly hope she wins.

Kate if you read this thank you so much. :loveyou:

Didnt GBC say to one Dr he saw that police told him to get a Dr report?
Or am I dreaming that?

Probably - after all - everything the did was someone else's idea, wasn't it

Olli told him to call the police
Daddy told him to do insurance asap
Daddy/ police /friends /someone told him to lawyer up
Police told him not to search

It's not my fault mummy - Dolly did it!

No, but there's this ..

The Courier-Mail ‏@couriermail 2m
RT @TheMurrayD: Defence suggests Gerard told her his lawyer wanted injuries documented, not police #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Isn't it amazing. Every single incriminating action he took, the Team BC has an answer for.

1. He only phoned 000 that early because Bwana and Livvy told him to

2. He only went to the doctors because the police/lawyers told him to

3. He only filled in paperwork for insurance before the body was even identified because Bwana told him to

Did I leave anything out? I'm sure I did!

Rae Wilson ‏@RaeWilson78 4m

Gerard Baden-Clay defends face injuries after others suggest they are suspicious. #badenclay #qld #court http://ow.ly/y9ZQY

I don't think they had any money for decorating. Poor Alison.

I wonder if he removed any significant amount of money and placed just $20 in her bag. When she eventually would be found, not wanting a large amount of money tied up for a lengthy time. $20 could be written off with ease.

No doubt about him is there? Business card handout whilst wife missing! Always the opportunist!!!!

Something I noticed... He also wore a work tie to Allison's funeral! It's the same yellow/black check tie featured in photos such as... a mustard-jacketed Awards Night with ABC, meeting PM Rudd & day of caterpillar attack (cross country)/eve of Allison's disappearance. Bwana was wearing the same uniform tie in his profile pic of C21 website.

IMO I'm surprised they didn't push for advertising space in funeral service booklets. :twocents:

Isn't it amazing. Every single incriminating action he took, the Team BC has an answer for.

1. He only phoned 000 that early because Bwana and Livvy told him to

2. He only went to the doctors because the police/lawyers told him to

3. He only filled in paperwork for insurance before the body was even identified because Bwana told him to

Did I leave anything out? I'm sure I did!

He needs to find someone to blame for telling him not to help the search parties....

Thank goodness - I'm getting nothing done at home today !

I just have to say Kate Kyriacou is doing THE BEST job tweeting isn't she. I hope there is some sort of award for journalists covering a court case like this and I sincerly hope she wins.

Kate if you read this thank you so much. :loveyou:

I agree. I've even emailed her with some questions & she replied too. Very helpful.

I think we may hear more about the boots...

Affidavit of Constable Kellie Thomson:

I located a pair of Adidas running shoes, a pair of brown leather sandals, a pair of Asics size 10 1/2 shoes covered in mud, Puma boots in shoe box, in the bedroom cupboard of Allison and Gerard's.

Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks Marly - you're a gem.

Wonder if the testing of the mud and matching to Kholo Creek bank will be a surprise witness :)

addit: And who the hell puts muddy shoes back in a box???

where are you guys getting your info from, its a closed court isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine