The death of Princess Diana

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone else been watching the concert? I think it has been wonderful.
:HappyBday Princess Di! :)

Yes I am watching the concert, it's great. I am in the north of the UK and it's raining so hard but 200 miles away in London where the concert is it's sunshine...... go Diana!!!

Thanks for the heads up! I just now turned it on. I love live music! Looks like quite a crowd.

What channel?
VH1. It has been on for 5 hours so far. I have been watching it since 10:00 a.m. central time. They are doing a recap on the internet somewhere. I will post where if they flash it on the screen again.

What channel?

That's what I'd like to know.

I know it will be on NBC tonight at 8pm but I would like to see it live!

Happy Birthday, Princess Di!

ETA Thanks, Dean! :blowkiss:

VH1. It has been on for 5 hours so far. I have been watching it since 10:00 a.m. central time. They are doing a recap on the internet somewhere. I will post where if they flash it on the screen again.

Thanks! I'm going to watch again tonight too because I heard Elton John opened with "Your Song", I love that! His version of "Candle in the Wind" to Diana is going to close the concert.

Thanks! I'm going to watch again tonight too because I heard Elton John opened with "Your Song", I love that! His version of "Candle in the Wind" to Diana is going to close the concert.
Yes he did. It was wonderful. Sad and wonderful. :(

Yes I am watching the concert, it's great. I am in the north of the UK and it's raining so hard but 200 miles away in London where the concert is it's sunshine...... go Diana!!!
Did you try to get tickets to the concert?

I've heard the two hosts saying there was speculation as to whether or not he was going to close with that song. I thought he said he'd never perform that song again, so if he does, IMO it be because the Princes requested it.

I haven't been watching the entire concert from the beginning. Are any other royal family members there?

I think Elton will do the Princess Diana version of "Candle in the Wind". Afterall, it's Princess Di's birthday! :)

And who would turn down a couple of Princes?

I think Elton will do the Princess Diana version of "Candle in the Wind". Afterall, it's Princess Di's birthday! :)

And who would turn down a couple of Princes?

I think he said that he'd only perform that song at their request, and IMO this would be THE occasion for them to request it. Or at her memorial service at the end of August.

I think he said that he'd only perform that song at their request, and IMO this would be THE occasion for them to request it. Or at her memorial service at the end of August.
It will be a tear jerker if he does do it.:(

Thanks for the link! I'm so glad that some of the other royals are there, even though it seems from that board it's mostly from Diana's side.

It also seems that William and Kate are together again, at least still friends.:)

Elton John is awesome.
He sure is!~ I am an Elton fan. :dance:

William and Harry are certainly good looking young men. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member