The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect your private business is also public JMO
Blomquist, this is the WM thread. How does all of this relate to WM? Are you saying that we're not seeing things correctly because Millardair was a private corporation?

Give this a read. It'll bring you up to speed on business activity in Canada http://www.canadabusiness.ca/eng/page/2853/

I know a few business owners and, just briefly glancing at that first section on sole proprietorship, I can instantly see three things that aren't necessarily true, depending on how you set up the business. Maybe you just need a good accountant, or maybe just need to know the loopholes.

Anyway, the subject of the thread did get a little side-tracked. Gotta keep your sense of humour.

Give this a read. It'll bring you up to speed on business activity in Canada http://www.canadabusiness.ca/eng/page/2853/

You are talking to someone that has read the Financial Administration Act from start to finish along with many more "Acts" ... I am not as green as you may think. Thank you for the recommendation link but I am already up to speed on such things...thank you

During yesterday's 2:30 pm presser re LB - Det Carbone fielded questions and acknowledged that there was a 911 call from WM's res (about 7:30 pm iirc) but Carbone refused to answer who made the call

During yesterday's 2:30 pm presser re LB - Det Carbone fielded questions and acknowledged that there was a 911 call from WB's res (about 7:30 pm iirc) but Carbone refused to answer who made the call

Who is WB???

During yesterday's 2:30 pm presser re LB - Det Carbone fielded questions and acknowledged that there was a 911 call from WB's res (about 7:30 pm iirc) but Carbone refused to answer who made the call
are those calls not public? why do we see on news media reports all the time 911 calls..why has media not found that out yet?

are those calls not public? why do we see on news media reports all the time 911 calls..why has media not found that out yet?

keeping fingers crossed here that we will know soon.......

Maybe his girlfriend found him and it's a very bad 911 call?

that kind of 911 call is always bad....but generally you would think it would be noted who made the call -- it just seemed so odd that the Detective refused to identify who it was that made the call (when asked at the presser)

I see them in the media all the time from the States.....cannot recall any from Canada.

that kind of 911 call is always bad....but generally you would think it would be noted who made the call -- it just seemed so odd that the Detective refused to identify who it was that made the call (when asked at the presser)

If LE are investigating WM's death, this 911 call could be evidence if it goes to trial. Perhaps this is why they are keeping details close to the vest. JMO

mea culpa -- my error should read WM

Don't worry, this is the most confusing forum with all of the initials. Good brain training. We are so good at it now though, we knew exactly who you meant.

Thanks very much to MsSherlock and Archangel7 for the useful insight about aviation in Canada. Most of us are American here, used to dealing with American cases and laws so your information is quite helpful. I am very pleased to have 2 people of your caliber on board with us. We tend to want to know everything we can from all possible angles and you both definitely have a lot to offer.

If LE are investigating WM's death, this 911 call could be evidence if it goes to trial. Perhaps this is why they are keeping details close to the vest. JMO

I'm sure that 911 calls are confidential in Canada.

Kudos to the reporter that wrote the article stating that Elizabeth Glass was WM's girlfriend. I haven't seen anything to the contrary since that article was written...Could we get a little more information please as to how and when she died??? Her brother was quoted in that article...Surely, he must know what happened to her?

moo

Kudos to the reporter that wrote the article stating that Elizabeth Glass was WM's girlfriend. I haven't seen anything to the contrary since that article was written...Could we get a little more information please as to how and when she died??? Her brother was quoted in that article...Surely, he must know what happened to her?

moo

EG's obituary mentions a cancer operation (3 years before her death) but does not list cause of death. http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oid=503761

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3