The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no evidence that it was originally published in Life Moments in 2009.

It likely appeared in Life Moments in 2011, aggregated from the Globe.

Good point... I assumed cause its in the OBIT section and the dates of her life/death ending in 2009... that it was from 2009, thanks!

Ok, better question... why would you post an Obit for someone two years after their death then?

A Memorial I get but, this is listed in the Deaths?

Ok, better question... why would you post an Obit for someone two years after their death then?

A Memorial I get but, this is listed in the Deaths?

Look closer, in the Globe it's listed as a Memorial. I suggested earlier this is because you have to provide a funeral home contact to place a death notice.

If there is no EG, it's hard to find a funeral home with her body.

Life Moments appears to be some kind of aggregator so classifications of obit/memorium could be off.

That EG obit is really really weird. How far are we allowed to snoop into the people mentioned in it, basically just in order to determine whether it's a fake or not? What would be the purpose of making up an entire family and family history?
That's the idea. You'll find many women with the name EG. We don't want to know about all of them. A significant finding would be one which validates the information in the obit; or draws a connection to DM and/or his family.

If you do turn up something, don't copy and paste all of the information here. Simply give an idea of what you've found and include a link.

http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages...y=Toronto&ylmCID=44&ot=0&action=search&rng=b4

Did just a name search on the Obit site... it was originally published...

In Loving Memory Of G, E M September 30, 1951
Toronto Sun - Sunday, June 5, 2011 • Obituary
In Loving Memory of G, E M September 30, 1951 - May 19, 2009 E was born at Harrow-on-the-Hill, ...
It was originally Published in the TO Sun, June 5th 2011, TWO years after her death.

AND it was published in the Globe 'n Mail the day before, June 4th 2011, both as Obits, not memorials.

EG obit says she was a model. Would explain the photos in the obit.
However, the obit also would suggest she never married or didnt change her name.
Because she was Born to a GLASS family.

It was placed in the Toronto Sun and Globle News Is this the right one?

http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oid=503761

I can't find nothing on that Foundation.... Just sayin...

If you try to look for the foundation, you end up finding this obit. Very strange. I think the obit sounds like someone looking for more information about EG. The person who posted it has old pictures of her and implies that they also have other family mementos...Sounds like they are looking for other family members???

Either that or a screenshot would be a big help.

I'm not sure exactly what I am allowed to paste here. I found birth certificates for both EG and her brother SG.

She is listed as Elizabeth M L G, born in Harrow, Middlesex England in December 1951 with her mother's maiden name listed as J.

Her brother is listed as Stephen J G, born in Harrow, Middlesex England in December 1947 with his mother's maiden name listed as J.

ancestry.com is quite an expensive genealogical database that helps those of us who are members to find and access records that are mostly in the public domain - census/vital statistics, etc. The manner in which ancestry.com presents is, I presume, proprietary so I, for one, am loathe to post a screen shot. Is there some reason why the publicly available records can't be referenced here? They would put to rest this whole notion that Elizabeth Glass and/or her parents are figments of <mod snip> imagination which, quite evidently, she and they are not.

Just watched CityTV news and they reported some interesting information.

Just before his death Wayne Millard had announced to his family that he was in love and about to get married!

In addition to the news about a pending marriage - according to the report by Jim Junkin Toronto Police are only now discovering that WM had just finished building a $6 Million Hangar and business prospects looked bright.

What this tell us is at the time Toronto Police did next to nothing to investigate Wayne Millard's background. A simple Google search would have told them Millard was developing an exciting new business.

IMO the fact the WM was about to be married would be motivation for DM to kill him in order to remain as the sole heir to the family fortune!

Just watched CityTV news and they reported some interesting information.

Just before his death Wayne Millard had announced to his family that he was in love and about to get married!

In addition to the news about a pending marriage - according to the report by Jim Junkin Toronto Police are only now discovering that WM had just finished building a $6 Million Hangar and business prospects looked bright.

What this tell us is at the time Toronto Police did next to nothing to investigate Wayne Millard's background. A simple Google search would have told them Millard was developing an exciting new business.

IMO the fact the WM was about to be married would be motivation for DM to kill him in order to remain as the sole heir to the family fortune!

Wow very interesting!!! Hmm I wonder why DM didn't include his future step mom/his dads fiancé, in the obit!!!!!

That EG obit is really really weird. How far are we allowed to snoop into the people mentioned in it, basically just in order to determine whether it's a fake or not? What would be the purpose of making up an entire family and family history?

It's called a 'hoax' ... I dont think you would need to go into the family history. You would just need to know that someone had limited family. I think we may be surprised at how often 'hoaxes' occur, especially where money is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans