The Death of Wayne Millard

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to the reporter that wrote the article stating that Elizabeth Glass was WM's girlfriend. I haven't seen anything to the contrary since that article was written...Could we get a little more information please as to how and when she died??? Her brother was quoted in that article...Surely, he must know what happened to her?

moo
Why do we need to know more about her? The point was to find out if she really existed, and whether she was connected to WM. Those questions have been answered. The rest is none of our business, IMO.

Why do we need to know more about her? The point was to find out if she really existed, and whether she was connected to WM. Those questions have been answered. The rest is none of our business, IMO.

But couldn't we say that about WM too?

What if DM saw BOTH EG and WM as obstacles to his inheritance or lifestyle choices?

We are interested in WM's death as we have suspicions that it may not have been suicide. Why are we not allowed to talk about suspiciaons for EG's death?

Miles/..

What if DM saw BOTH EG and WM as obstacles to his inheritance or lifestyle choices?

We are interested in WM's death as we have suspicions that it may not have been suicide. Why are we not allowed to talk about suspiciaons for EG's death?

Miles/..

WM's death is being investigated as a possible homicide. EG's is not.

MSM is reporting details of WM's life. With the exception of a blurb in one article, EG has not been mentioned in the news. If the media publishes more information about EG, it can be discussed.

Miles/..
Her obituary sounds suspiciously like WM's. It also sounds like someone is looking for her family members. WM's obituary mentions an animal fund in her honor that doesn't seem to exist. It's all very strange and most definitely related to WM and his death.

moo

Her obituary sounds suspiciously like WM's. It also sounds like someone is looking for her family members. WM's obituary mentions an animal fund in her honor that doesn't seem to exist. It's all very strange and most definitely related to WM and his death.

moo

We can sleuth the animal fund, and try to determine what's hinky about the obits, but without poking around into the woman's life.

I'm wondering if WM tried to start the fund in EG's memory after her death and it never really got off the ground. The strange obit could have been DM's way of attempting to instill interest in something that was important to his father.

Any attempts to derail this thread or any other thread will be met with a TO.

*This is a random reminder for everyone and for no one in particular.

Thanks very much to MsSherlock and Archangel7 for the useful insight about aviation in Canada. Most of us are American here, used to dealing with American cases and laws so your information is quite helpful. I am very pleased to have 2 people of your caliber on board with us. We tend to want to know everything we can from all possible angles and you both definitely have a lot to offer.
You're welcome SwampMama :) Problem here is that WM was older and according to MSM not computer savvy at all, so there's no online footprint at all. Further, MSM has indicated that he kept very much to himself, so aside for his current GF and perhaps her social circles or family, the info circle is small.

The only facts that MSM would really be able to get would be from that list of aviation pro's that WM had hired to get the new operation up and running. They would have been working closely with WM and perhaps LE already have them as witnesses against DM, especially now that it's gone to a "chop shop" investigation, and that's why MSM can't get any of them on record. I would have a hard time believing that they wouldn't be working in close contact with both DM and WM during the short time leading up to Transport Canada certification.

JMHO...MSM has to stop conducting their search for info on WM electronically, physically go to the local airports like Guelph and Brantford and track down the old timers who WM knew on a first name basis. Chances are LE have already done this :)

Thanks very much to MsSherlock and Archangel7 for the useful insight about aviation in Canada. Most of us are American here, used to dealing with American cases and laws so your information is quite helpful. I am very pleased to have 2 people of your caliber on board with us. We tend to want to know everything we can from all possible angles and you both definitely have a lot to offer.

Sorry SwampMama for my belated thanks. So many threads to peruse.

I too am 'Merican, a swamper, currently in Canada and trying to understand the ways/laws here in Canada much like you.

Welcome to Canada. You are going to hate our publication bans.

Welcome to Canada. You are going to hate our publication bans.

LOL. I know, it makes it tough to comprehend or grasp the who, what, where, when doesn't it?

I would like to read the actual document laying out the ban. Would that ban include info. on WM's COD investigation?

I know Arch I know, it makes my entire theory of help me help you help me blow out the window if they can't prove WM was murdered. And now that he has been cremated they will never know.

I know Arch I know, it makes my entire theory of help me help you help me blow out the window if they can't prove WM was murdered. And now that he has been cremated they will never know.
IMO, LE probably got a few phone calls from the executives working on this project as soon as MSM released the news WM had died from an apparent suicide and not the natural causes they were told of. If lucky, the coroners office paid close attention to the angle of entry etc. Sounds like they're waiting on toxicology results and those will clearly indicate if he was under the influence of any meds or alcohol. Everything around WM is extremely hush right now with the only interview being AS and he was tracked down by a freelance journalist. JMHO, but there's something extremely sick about a 27 year old, apparently business savvy, wealthy young man still having a gaming profile showing a blown out eyeball after his beloved dad has apparently committed suicide with a shot to the head. MOO

IMO, LE probably got a few phone calls from the executives working on this project as soon as MSM released the news WM had died from an apparent suicide and not the natural causes they were told of. If lucky, the coroners office paid close attention to the angle of entry etc. Sounds like they're waiting on toxicology results and those will clearly indicate if he was under the influence of any meds or alcohol. Everything around WM is extremely hush right now with the only interview being AS and he was tracked down by a freelance journalist. JMHO, but there's something extremely sick about a 27 year old, apparently business savvy, wealthy young man still having a gaming profile showing a blown out eyeball after his beloved dad has apparently committed suicide with a shot to the head. MOO

Where is that picture located? Did anyone look for EXIF data attached to it?

Google DIR3N33D and the profile will come up - whats EXIF data stand for?

I pulled some data off. When exactly did WM commit suicide....even the time if you can find it I can't. Wasn't it Nov. 2012?

ETA I'm sorry, Exif is hidden data on/attached to/about the photo...I may have found something interesting.

LOL. I know, it makes it tough to comprehend or grasp the who, what, where, when doesn't it?

I would like to read the actual document laying out the ban. Would that ban include info. on WM's COD investigation?

My understanding is the publication ban, at this time only covers the names on the no contact lists of both accused.

MOO

I pulled some data off. When exactly did WM commit suicide....even the time if you can find it I can't. Wasn't it Nov. 2012?

ETA I'm sorry, Exif is hidden data on/attached to/about the photo...I may have found something interesting.

Nov 30 2012, if I recall correctly.

Buddy, do not keep us hanging.

There are no charges yet in concern to WM. Coroner had not closed file out yet and TO LE have reopened investigation. IMO, there wouldn't be anything in the publication ban in concern to WM's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo