The Duct Tape Match #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You can't buy the tape from Home Depot. It is industrial-grade duct tape that hasn't been sold in years.

How are they gonna "splain" that one?:innocent:

Well if the Anthony family used Henkel brand tape (with the distinctive logo) in July to put up their own posters then we know they made the connection as soon as the duct tape from the skull was identified as the same brand. They know they had the same rare tape. They have to know who did it. They been faking for a long time now and I hope they have sense enough to realize that this discovery has exposed their deceit.

WFTV today pored over early case footage they had and discovered some pretty decent shots of the same Henkel duct tape being used to hang Caylee posters on July 20, 2008.

Go Kathi! :)

No story link yet...

ETA: Story link - no video yet tho.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html#

Yea Kathi! The thorn in the Anthony's side.Bearer of light on all that's hidden.
Can someone explain to me how you can tell it's Henkel tape from the outside?

Yea Kathi! The thorn in the Anthony's side.Bearer of light and all that's hidden.

The distinctive black logo and printing are on the outside (non-adhesive side). Is that what you were asking?

Yea Kathi! The thorn in the Anthony's side.Bearer of light and all that's hidden.

Look at the logo on the tape............

I think this particular tape has a logo on the outside(non-sticky side).

The specific make and model of Heinkel tape that was found on Caylee, the gas cans, and today revealed to have been used by the A's on the missing posters is very unusual. It has large and distinct printed markings stating the brand and certain product specifications, every few inches on the silver (non sticky) side of the tape. So it isn't just normal unmarked silver duct tape. There is a big black oval Heinkel logo and some text every few inches along it.

I think Kathi B just made her career today. Above and beyond the already excellent job she has done covering this poor childs sad story. Today was the type of meticulous reporting that wins awards and puts someone on the national media stage.

Stick a fork in her, she's fried. Hahahaha

tape.jpg

The oblong, roundish black logo is their trademark.
http://www.wftv.com/image/21185500/detail.html

The distinctive black logo and printing are on the outside (non-adhesive side). Is that what you were asking?

yes,just looking at those pictures,I just saw duct tape and wondered how you could tell from the pic or the video.

I think Kathi B just made her career today. Above and beyond the already excellent job she has done covering this poor childs sad story. Today was the type of meticulous reporting that wins awards and puts someone on the national media stage.

Yep,Nancy Grace has her on speed dial,but she should watch out....Kathi could have her job soon.

Anyone wanna guess what's happening on Hopesprings Dr. tonight?
tapfoot.gif
George-What have you done???
ml5g74828giaxk1zyjng5ezxb-1.gif

Does anyone know right off the top of their head where the docs are on the duct tape?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back