The Duct Tape Match #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Sheaffer's last comment sums it up..."They're scared."

"they're skeered"

If they weren't on planes flying back from their media blitz they'd all be doing the poopie-pants dance right now.

Oh my, sometimes lady justice just takes over. This after KC attorneys doing a media blitz.

Makes ya think that the FORCES of the Universe (insert your particular spiritual reference here) are very upset with those who continue to seek freedom for a murderer and betray the legacy of a once lost, but now found and at home in Heaven, little girl!!

I think Sheaffer's last comment sums it up..."They're scared."

"they're skeered"

If they weren't on planes flying back from their media blitz they'd all be doing the poopie-pants dance right now.

I hope they're wearing Depends-they're gonna need em!!!:innocent:

Bad form, but bringing this over from another thread in case anyone needs the link to the original discussion:

I couldn't see the Henkel logo on the tape used to adhere the fliers to the door - did anyone else find the Henkel logo on tape used for fliers or posters? (Other than the one in the WFTV link?)

I couldn't see the Henkel logo on the tape used to adhere the fliers to the door - did anyone else find the Henkel logo on tape used for fliers or posters? (Other than the one in the WFTV link?)

No...they were strips of the duct tape (i.e. torn longitudinally) so the brand stamp wasn't on them.

WFTV today pored over early case footage they had and discovered some pretty decent shots of the same Henkel duct tape being used to hang Caylee posters on July 20, 2008.

Go Kathi! :)

No story link yet...

ETA: Story link - no video yet tho.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html#

WFTV deserves some sort of reward for their efforts, I am just thrilled that they had the initiative to dig. :woohoo:
AFAIC, they are the only channel that actually has "investigative"
reporters, the rest are just puppets with scripts.

Wow, way to go WFTV! I love 'em and Kathi Belich as well.

I watch their news more than I watch my own local news these days. After all is said and done, I really think Kathi should win some sort of award for her outstanding coverage and research on this case. Go Kathi!

WFTV deserves some sort of reward for their efforts, I am just thrilled that they had the initiative to dig. :woohoo:
AFAIC, they are the only channel that actually has "investigative"
reporters, the rest are just puppets with scripts.

Amen.
Wonder if they will mention this on the 48 hours Mystery show soon to air? - LKL and others ask questions but obviously have no knowledge if the answer is true or not ...

Kathi is on NG now talking about their video discovery.

What I am wondering is how is it that LE and other investigators walked in and out of the Anthony Home, yet never noticed the tape on the posters?
They apparently did not take a sample for evidence as we would have seen it in the document dumps by now.

What I am wondering is how is it that LE and other investigators walked in and out of the Anthony Home, yet never noticed the tape on the posters?
They apparently did not take a sample for evidence as we would have seen it in the document dumps by now.

The posters were being placed in July 2008. LE didn't begin looking specifically for duct tape until they found the remains in December 2008. Before that there really wasn't anything tying duct tape to any crime.

Was the posters still up when the remains were found?

They didn't know they needed a sample until then.

This SOOO makes up for the lack of heart-shaped adhesive!

The posters were being placed in July 2008. LE didn't begin looking specifically for duct tape until they found the remains in December 2008. Before that there really wasn't anything tying duct tape to any crime.
But the posters were still out after she was found I think. Remember tv videos showing the police going to the house picking up stuff from the Warrants after she was found. I will have to search old videos to make sure, but that is my memory. They were on the front door and I remember others even wondering why the heck they were leaving the poster up afterword.
ETA
this particular video is messed up, but the first second shows a Sheriff at the front door and the video says it was at 3:30 I believe the day Caylees body was found.
http://www.wesh.com/video/18326275/index.html
It is in another thread as a still shot by a poster named paintr here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79908&page=23 (post 569)

But the posters were still out after she was found I think. Remember tv videos showing the police going to the house picking up stuff from the Warrants after she was found. I will have to search old videos to make sure, but that is my memory. They were on the front door and I remember others even wondering why the heck they were leaving the poster up afterword.

I don't think we can conclude that LE did not notice the duct tape match on the posters just because we haven't seen it in a document dump yet.

I don't think we can conclude that LE did not notice the duct tape match on the posters just because we haven't seen it in a document dump yet.

I hope you are right!
I think it would be great if they did, and took a sample so it could at lest show that the tape on the poster is the same as was on the gas can, so the Anthony's can't claim the tape from the can came from somewhere else. It would go a lot further than pictures from a news station at least, should it be helpful for the prosecution.

Hmmmm, I know I'm slow on the uptake some times, but I just realized something. There wasn't a single roll of duct tape in that house in December of 2008 when the two searches were made...not unless it was well hidden because LE didn't find any.

Wonder where the roll went that the piece on the gas can came from? George doesn't seem like the type of guy to not have duct tape, does he? Looks like some one took it off the property for some use, huh?

Let me know if I've overlooked anything, but I can find no where that they found any rolls of duct tape in their searches of that house.
You are right, there was no duct tape found in the Anthony house when LE searched after Caylee's body was found.

In July, the Anthony's were unwittingly taping up Caylee posters with the same kind of duct tape (probably from the same roll) KC had used on Caylee. In November, Cindy said, she sent somebody out to Suburban (Cindy's own words). Cindy looked like death warmed over, was shakey and couldn't even talk when she did the interview where Barth spoke.

Coincidently the Anthony family also seems to have totally sworn off of duct tape by the time of the LE search.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back