The elusive "other" cell phone - the Blackjack - REVISITED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe if there was ever a blackjack that one of three things occurred.
♣ It was stolen from her at a bar or some other place. (Which if she had one is how I think SHE obtained it-by stealing it from someone.)
♣ She lost it when she disposed of Caylee's body-maybe it was in her pocket and fell out and she could not find it, or it was in one of the pockets of her clothing and she had to get rid of that clothing due to the decomp smell or possibly some leakage occurred and she was so cranked up on adrenaline that she failed to capture the phone-it escaped her.
♣ She ditched it at Universal and hopefully the police were all over THAT.

It COULD be that phone, if it exists, that ties her to the remains if it is found nearby. THAT would be perfect justice, if the phone that she lied and said would prove everything that she said about ZFG wound up being the piece of evidence that put her away for a good long time.

Hello Magic Cat,
You took the words right out of my mouth!! I have thought all of this since the beginning.

Since reading her past myspace messages and seeing photos of what appears to be a blackjack, I completely though from that moment on that she lost it while disposing of the body and that is why they were so worried about finding it, and speaking in code.

Kel

momtective - You seem to have a lot of her myspace information. They're looking for anything KC may have been doing/saying around February 20/21 on the Astrology thread...Does anything come to mind for you?

(I've looked through the pages you have posted and don't see anything around that date but thought that you might have others.)

C A R O L I N A M O O N: what your posted was Very very interesting !!!!

God Bless!!!
jjgram

Good eyesight, Turbo!

2qvuq9x.jpg

Starting on the left: A set of keys, unknown object, a Verizon LG NV. I had this phone for quite awhile. Loved it. If these are in Casey's possession, it begs the question what phone is she taking the picture from?

Starting on the left: A set of keys, unknown object, a Verizon LG NV. I had this phone for quite awhile. Loved it. If these are in Casey's possession, it begs the question what phone is she taking the picture from?

Photography was her hobby. Maybe she took it with her camera (not cellphone though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic-cat
I believe if there was ever a blackjack that one of three things occurred.
♣ It was stolen from her at a bar or some other place. (Which if she had one is how I think SHE obtained it-by stealing it from someone.)
♣ She lost it when she disposed of Caylee's body-maybe it was in her pocket and fell out and she could not find it, or it was in one of the pockets of her clothing and she had to get rid of that clothing due to the decomp smell or possibly some leakage occurred and she was so cranked up on adrenaline that she failed to capture the phone-it escaped her.
♣ She ditched it at Universal and hopefully the police were all over THAT.

It COULD be that phone, if it exists, that ties her to the remains if it is found nearby. THAT would be perfect justice, if the phone that she lied and said would prove everything that she said about ZFG wound up being the piece of evidence that put her away for a good long time.

Hello Magic Cat,
You took the words right out of my mouth!! I have thought all of this since the beginning.

After todays events with Murt and LP at Blanchard Park....I think Casey may have been telling the truth about a Black Jack phone.....I believe she may have lost it while she was throwing her little girl in the lake.....and I also believe she was trying to tell LEE to go find it during that first interview at the jail BEFORE she knew she was being taped.

I believe Casey had a Blackjack. Way before all of this happened she mentioned she had just gotten a Blackjack for work and loved it on a web board. It would not surprise me if she lost it at J Blanchard Park.

FWIW, IIRC, this pic was taken @ Lauren C.'s desk @ Don Reid Ford in late 2007. Also, IIRC, Casey msg'd about getting a Blackjack in early 2008.

Hello... I stumbled upon a picture of a black jack
IMG_3766.jpg

I found it in a myspace comment page

Jesse's Dad posted a comment on his myspace blog stating that he is the one who had given KC her phone. He also mentions that Jesse lent her the money to pay for her first bill that she never paid back. He additionally stated that there was no blackjack. I linked to all of this at the time. I went back to look for the post again so that I could link it here again...and, it's gone.

Don't know what that means but I thought that I would mention it.

Not saying whether there IS, in fact, a BlackJack that every belonged to Casey... HOWEVER, I just bought one last night and the FIRST thing the guy that sold it to me said was that every night I needed to turn it off for five minutes. Also once a week the battery needed to be taken out... otherwise I would have battery issues with it. I haven't even read through this thread to see if this has been discussed, and to tell ya the truth I don't have time tonight. BUT I just wanted to let you know that there are battery issues with this phone if it's not taken care of properly. AND as far as the sim card... you can take it out and switch phones without any notification to anyone. It's simple. My daughter and I did it with ours last night.

OK...if it turns out to be something...a big hand for Bobo :clap:

If not, well, jus' blame me :bang:

In discussing the events that may've been involved w/ Casey xferring the body from Amy's totalled car back into the Pontiac 6/19 (then subsequently xferring it into another container @ Oviedo house, then...) we were discussing two phone #'s Casey called around that time w/ that are still unknown. I posted the other phone #'s w/ the same area code (321) and Bobo noted on listinig was BJ Jacke...maybe...THE BlackJack????!??!!

So.....

In the period 6/15-7/16 Casey called the BJ # two times. Both on 6/20.

IF what we're speculating is correct about Casey doing some serious body relocation...just a long shot...that she DID lose her BlackJack during the body shuffle 6/19 and realized it on 6/20, then, attempted to locate it by calling it.

She called it twice from Tony's apt. q/ durations of 0 and 6 seconds.

6/20/08 FRI 11:38:55 AM
6/20/08 FRI 11:38:57 AM

Hmmmm....:waitasec:

In discussing the events that may've been involved w/ Casey xferring the body from Amy's totalled car back into the Pontiac 6/19 (then subsequently xferring it into another container @ Oviedo house, then...) we were discussing two phone #'s Casey called around that time w/ that are still unknown. I posted the other phone #'s w/ the same area code (321) and Bobo noted on listinig was BJ Jacke...maybe...THE BlackJack????!??!!

So.....

IF what we're speculating is correct about Casey doing some serious body relocation...just a long shot...that she DID lose her BlackJack during the body shuffle 6/19 and realized it on 6/20, then, attempted to locate it by calling it.

:eek: That sounds very plausible imo. You guys are good.

I posted this on another thread, but actually it should be here. What do y'all think about this.

On the phone issue, remember when LA asked about ordering the pizza and she said that one of T's friends had used her phone. What if she had used somebody else's phone at some point to send a text message, I think it was T that we saw had a Blackberry because it had the message at the bottom of his text messages. If KC had sent some messages from his phone to one of her friends and they questioned her about it coming from a Blackberry with a different number she may have told them that she had a new phone because she didn't want them or T to know that she was using his phone.

Not saying whether there IS, in fact, a BlackJack that every belonged to Casey... HOWEVER, I just bought one last night and the FIRST thing the guy that sold it to me said was that every night I needed to turn it off for five minutes. Also once a week the battery needed to be taken out... otherwise I would have battery issues with it. I haven't even read through this thread to see if this has been discussed, and to tell ya the truth I don't have time tonight. BUT I just wanted to let you know that there are battery issues with this phone if it's not taken care of properly. AND as far as the sim card... you can take it out and switch phones without any notification to anyone. It's simple. My daughter and I did it with ours last night.

KC seems to use other people's experiences to weave into her lies.For instance Amy totaled her car and her dad paid for a new one.That turned into the Nanny totaled her car and her wealthy dad bought her a new one.
Maybe KC knew someone with a BlackJack that was having problems keeping their phone charged. That stuck in her little brain and she used it when she needed to. I always thought KC came up with the lost phone to explain why she couldn't locate certain phone numbers.
If I'm wrong I hope LE has been able to locate phone records for the "other" phone.

So.....

Needed to add that one of the places Casey went 6/19 to possibly execute a body shuffle was JBPark. Hence, her commenting to Lee about it maybe falling outta her purse...and possible location being JBPark would actually makes sense...(kinda scary, I know. :rolleyes:)

Needed to add that one of the places Casey went 6/19 to possibly execute a body shuffle was JBPark. Hence, her commenting to Lee about it maybe falling outta her purse...and possible location being JBPark would actually makes sense...(kinda scary, I know. :rolleyes:)
Oh, that whole conversation was so convoluted. She had admitted that she also had the SIM card for phone records...that she had taken it out of the phone...and that was lost, too...somehow. If Lee was able to make any sense out of that conversation, G-d bless him. It was one lie embedded in another if you ask me.

...if that 6 second call went to vmail on 6/20... there wouldn't be a ping for it, would there....d@mn it!

IF there was a ping for the BJ Jacke # on 6/20 w/ AT&T's help LE would have an excellent shot @ identifying the possible location of an evidence disposal location.

ETA: Currently thinking the body was originally contained in something like a duffle during the back-ins @ G&C's, then, transferred to Amy's car, then, from Amy's car to the pontiac 6/19, then transferred to a different container. During the transfer process all evidence that could tie the body to Casey was removed (e.g. body removed from duffle, clothes removed, etc). The body was then placed in a container and the clothing, etc. were placed in a separate bag/container and disposed of in separate locations. Sooo...lets say, if the BlackJack was in the bottom of the duffle, or caught in a pile of clothes in the trunk that were soaked w/ decomp, unbeknownst to Casey, the BlackJack went into the bag and was disposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member