The Girlfriend's Statement

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the "grass" was contrived, and not by her. That was a very odd thing to say, especially since she heard GZ hit the grass, because he, by all accounts, was the one that went down and started screaming, alone at first. That, and the fact that it eliminates hearing anyone hitting "cement". IIRC, TM's phone was disconnected from the headphones and in his pocket so I don't know how she heard much of anything.

She said she called him back, I'm assuming right away. No record of this call at all, and there should be.

JMO

we have no idea who hit the grass first.GZ could have pushed Trayvon first so the *advertiser censored**hole would not get away and Trayvon got up and gave GZ his well deserved little nonlife threatening beat down because Trayvon WAS scared for his life being confronted and watched and followed and stalked by some dude he had NO idea who he was and what he was up to

His phone was not in his pocket. It was on the grass. It's in the evidence photos. I thought it was stated that when his phone was off it went directly into voicemail and the call is not normally listed. jmo

IIRC, and I only read through the documents once, it was GZ's phone that was found in the grass. I thought TM's money, skittles, and phone were found in his pockets.

So his phone was on the ground, but the mic was disconnected. Maybe she heard the phone hit the grass?

You know, if this child had posted all over her facebook about this case, many would be pointing an accusing finger at her over that as well. IMO, her parents probably put the brakes on her talking to anyone but someone in authority about this case.

Of course the defense is going to rip her apart and it will have nothing to do with facebook. That's what they do, especially if that's all they have to work with.

Well at least we could have seen what she posted before talking to family's lawyer. I mean, there is an issue of her not coming forward for some time until contacted by the lawyer. Her parents might have put breaks on her-but when/if did she tell them what happened? If she tried to call Trayvon later that night (which she says she did)-do phone records support that?

You know, if this child had posted all over her facebook about this case, many would be pointing an accusing finger at her over that as well. IMO, her parents probably put the brakes on her talking to anyone but someone in authority about this case.

Of course the defense is going to rip her apart and it will have nothing to do with facebook. That's what they do, especially if that's all they have to work with.

Imo, the defense has quite a lot to work with, and girlfriend's story is just the beginning. That's what happens when you set someone up and people get interested.

I honestly didn't expect the medical records or the photos to verify George's injuries to the extent that they did. I am more thoroughly convinced then ever that this was exactly what I thought -- a pc, race-baiting railroading. The fact that George had to be, and was, turned white before he could be villified is just sickening. I'm contributing to his defense fund.

I don't think it's clear at all that she is hurting. Quite the contrary. I think she didn't give the whole situation more than a moments thought other than to gossip momentarily about it with her friends until Crump got to her. jmo

the girl was hospitalized.Do you remember what it's like to be in freaking love when you're a teenager? And that person gets KILLED pretty much while you're talking to him? Can you imagine what that feels like? How dare posts insinuate the girl is not hurting.

the girl was hospitalized.Do you remember what it's like to be in freaking love when you're a teenager? And that person gets KILLED pretty much while you're talking to him? Can you imagine what that feels like? How dare posts insinuate the girl is not hurting.

I think you will learn that she wasn't his girlfriend. I have no explanation for the supposed hospitalization, but I think you will be disappointed about that, as well. I DARE, because I don't believe for a split second that she was hurting or grieving in any significant way. Her actions in the immediate aftermath will bear this out. jmo

we have no idea who hit the grass first.GZ could have pushed Trayvon first so the *advertiser censored**hole would not get away and Trayvon got up and gave GZ his well deserved little nonlife threatening beat down because Trayvon WAS scared for his life being confronted and watched and followed and stalked by some dude he had NO idea who he was and what he was up to

But I do have an idea, in fact, I know, from witness statements, who hit the ground and started yelling for help, George. IMO, it's grasping at straws and a practice in futility to continue to carry on the charade. But that's JMO.

Well all I can say about GZ's injuries is that shows me, IMO, that Trayvon was besting his stalker and attacker. Tragically, Trayvon was outgunned.

Well,IMO that's the problem ,some posts in this thread seem to have no feelings and I just wonder what makes posters in a victim friendly forum post with no empathy whatsoever towards the victim and the victims family.
What makes this case different that some people are indifferent to this hardcore loss of a human life???? A 17 year old,still a child? Yet you talk about "no feeling"What makes some posters have "no feeling" towards Trayvon,his girlfriend,his parents? What is it? I would really like to know.

IMO, there are plenty of people who have feelings, whether real or bleeding heart, for TM - but very few have had feelings for GZ and his family and the utter mob attack that was put upon them. GZ is not a monster and some are not going to go along with him being portrayed as one anymore. I've seen nothing that tells me TM was the victim in this. He had seven full minutes to make it to his house, he chose not to. GZ getting out of his truck was not an excuse to beat him down.

As far as having no feeling for TM, the g/f, or the family, what does that have to do with anything? I could like them all day long and it wouldn't change the facts of the case.

JMO

I have a sincere question here -

Other than Crump and the media referencing her as Trayvon's girlfriend, what other evidence do we have that she was actually a girlfriend? Does she say that in the interview? (I've only had a chance to listen to a short snip at work. Slow connection at home; hard for me to load audio/video files here.)

I ask that because per the things I have read elsewhere, one of the things that kept glaring at me was that I didn't get the impression that she was all that attached to any one guy. Which is perfectly fine, don't get me wrong. I was just left thinking that either: 1) Trayvon may have considered them an exclusive item, but maybe she felt otherwise; or 2) that they were really good friends and the media blew this relationship way out of proportion.

I have a sincere question here -

Other than Crump and the media referencing her as Trayvon's girlfriend, what other evidence do we have that she was actually a girlfriend? Does she say that in the interview? (I've only had a chance to listen to a short snip at work. Slow connection at home; hard for me to load audio/video files here.)

I ask that because per the things I have read elsewhere, one of the things that kept glaring at me was that I didn't get the impression that she was all that attached to any one guy. Which is perfectly fine, don't get me wrong. I was just left thinking that either: 1) Trayvon may have considered them an exclusive item, but maybe she felt otherwise; or 2) that they were really good friends and the media blew this relationship way out of proportion.

The officer asked her if she was Trayvon's girlfriend, and I believe she said, "We were getting there." Earlier in the interview, she mentioned that they had known each other since kindergarten.

Well,IMO that's the problem ,some posts in this thread seem to have no feelings and I just wonder what makes posters in a victim friendly forum post with no empathy whatsoever towards the victim and the victims family.
What makes this case different that some people are indifferent to this hardcore loss of a human life???? A 17 year old,still a child? Yet you talk about "no feeling"What makes some posters have "no feeling" towards Trayvon,his girlfriend,his parents? What is it? I would really like to know.

Personal, as in snide comments towards one another is what I meant.

I would like to see some evidence to support the story that she was actually hospitalized. From what I gather, that might not be correct.

Imo, the defense has quite a lot to work with, and girlfriend's story is just the beginning. That's what happens when you set someone up and people get interested.

I honestly didn't expect the medical records or the photos to verify George's injuries to the extent that they did. I am more thoroughly convinced then ever that this was exactly what I thought -- a pc, race-baiting railroading. The fact that George had to be, and was, turned white before he could be villified is just sickening. I'm contributing to his defense fund.

I know I am waaay behind--but IIRC the lead detective recommended manslaughter charges before the case drew international attention.

If I am wrong about this then never mind, but if I am not--do you think that recommendation was pc racebaiting railroading as well?

I think you will learn that she wasn't his girlfriend. I have no explanation for the supposed hospitalization, but I think you will be disappointed about that, as well. I DARE, because I don't believe for a split second that she was hurting or grieving in any significant way. Her actions in the immediate aftermath will bear this out. jmo

I've read her tweets.There is nothing there.She guards her emotions in all of her tweets.She was his girlfriend.Or best friend.Tweets are not actions,they are make believes,what you want others to see about you.

The officer asked her if she was Trayvon's girlfriend, and I believe she said, "We were getting there." Earlier in the interview, she mentioned that they had known each other since kindergarten.

Is this in the document/interiview production? Can you narrow it down a bit or give a link and page number. Is it in the main audio or the NYT, etc. TIA

I know I am waaay behind--but IIRC the lead detective recommended manslaughter charges before the case drew international attention.

If I am wrong about this then never mind, but if I am not--do you think that recommendation was pc racebaiting railroading as well?

There is a big difference between manslaughter and second degree murder. imo

I've read her tweets.There is nothing there.She guards her emotions in all of her tweets.She was his girlfriend.Or best friend.Tweets are not actions,they are make believes,what you want others to see about you.

What about the ones when she was supposedly in the hospital?

I think you're projecting. I don't tweet, but my fb is exactly who I am at the moment. I don't try to mislead others about what I think or so that they see me as other than I am. I don't think she did, either. I, personally, am certain that this girl was not at all emotionally distraught about Trayvon's passing. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper