The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and that's a wrap folks, well except for the penalty phase

His mom left right? Wasn't she before the brothers? So who is left Sheri's family?

I'll be back for the penalty phase tomorrow. Hope I can view some decent, thorough coverage of the deliberations.

Hope the EMS aren't there for any of Sheri's family or friends. Maybe someone fainted and that's all. Hope so.

I can't believe his family actually had the nerve to talk about him being home for Mother's day. Seeing him being driven off in the back of that car brought happy tears to my eyes. I can't even imagine how Sheri's family must feel right now.

Now to the penalty phase tomorrow morning.........

CC's probably thinking, but my Dad & Mom paid out all that money to Margulis firm, plus with the special defense attorney. How could this happen?

Glad it happened today:) I'm just giddy!

Wow, I cannot believe that it is all over!!

I can't believe his family actually had the nerve to talk about him being home for Mother's day. Seeing him being driven off in the back of that car brought happy tears to my eyes. I can't even imagine how Sheri's family must feel right now.

wow-they said that? Talk about delusional

what a wierd moment for cc--he either gets up and walks out on the street or never sees freedom again...thank God it was the latter--justice served and the jury obviously did a ton of work to be sure....kudos

Man wow woof...

I just caught up with reading you all and I have so much in me just bursting to say!

First, FAIRY Thank you for your notes "Where is Wrinkles!" Wow, I was floundering, no sound on the news, felt like I had completely lost the pulse of this whole thing.

I did finally see people applauding and could only HOPE that it was not Chris side of the family somewhere.

Stay tuned...I'm going to be writing, I hope that a number ofyou are here, I need to vent!

wow-they said that? Talk about delusional

Yes, they were posting that earlier today.

I might add - through this whole process they have talked about how hard it has been for them, requesting prayer for themselves and encouraging everyone to keep the Coleman family uplifted in prayer. NOT ONCE did they make a similar request for Sheri's family.

Oh my god.

Sheri, you and your boys saw justice done today.

These tears are for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member