The Nanny

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been back and forth on the Nanny issue. On one hand, this person could exist and others haven't met her if she were watching Caylee so her mother could party. Casey would not have allowed the sitter to contact her parents because she would not want her mother, Cindy, to know how often or how long Caylee was left. Casey was supposed to be taking care of Caylee, but could have instead been dumping her off on another person because Cindy gave her grief about being a mom and taking responsibility.

I agree with 2-Cents and brought it up long ago that she could be an illegal using a false name. One real ZG had a break-in and her laptop was stolen. However, I believe this was fairly recent and Casey contends she knew this person for a longer period of time. Research shows there are many Zenaida's across the country and we have no idea of the ones outside the country who could have "lost" their information. Tracking an illegal would be virtually impossible and the sketch then becomes crucial in an attempt to find her.

LE has taken the stance that Casey lied and won't forward the sketch to the public. They are not looking for the woman Casey claims to have her child. I think the lack of pursuing this avenue of investigation will prove to haunt them later on. If the woman happens to surface and did in fact watch Caylee, the defense has their out. The defense now claims other people did meet her and know she exists, but have offered no proof of this statement.

On the other hand...Casey could have made her up and it truly is just another lie spewing from her mouth as so many other things are untrue. Casey could have heard or read the name of the woman who blogs, for instance, as she seems known to the area. She is the one who was robbed. (Casey has also been accused of being a thief by her own mother and best friend. Did she possibly steal the laptop?)

on top of all the other evidence there is to suggest this person either does not exist or certainly has no connection to this case, there is one simple fact nobody has given a reasonable explanation for;

why would you give the full and correct name of the person that stole your child to the police when there have been threats made against your child and the whole family? why when you say you are forced to lie about virtually everything else would you give them the person's exact name? wouldn't that obviously be something that would upset the person or people that have threatened your child with harm?

I have a question:

The Zenaida that looked at one of the vacant apartments, we know this because of some sign in record.

Is that record visible at the main office of the apartment complex? Could Casey have seen it there and just magically pulled the name from there? We know that Casey has many connections to the Sawgrass apartments.

Nevermind though, it wouldn't explain why the family has said they've heard about her for 2 years.

Casey has said that JP introduced her to Zanadia & Fox News just reported that per JP he did not know Casey well & did not introduce her to the "Nanny"

Who is JP?

All the initials we use around here is really throwing me off. It took me two days to figure out what LE was!

Maybe there should be some thread that outlines the initials used in this case. It would certainly help out us newb's.

JP = Jeff Hopkins (sorry should have used an H, not P)
RM = Rick Morales

added Fox News comments re: JHopkins (not JP) to Players thread

I have been back and forth on the Nanny issue. On one hand, this person could exist and others haven't met her if she were watching Caylee so her mother could party. Casey would not have allowed the sitter to contact her parents because she would not want her mother, Cindy, to know how often or how long Caylee was left. Casey was supposed to be taking care of Caylee, but could have instead been dumping her off on another person because Cindy gave her grief about being a mom and taking responsibility.

I agree with 2-Cents and brought it up long ago that she could be an illegal using a false name. One real ZG had a break-in and her laptop was stolen. However, I believe this was fairly recent and Casey contends she knew this person for a longer period of time. Research shows there are many Zenaida's across the country and we have no idea of the ones outside the country who could have "lost" their information. Tracking an illegal would be virtually impossible and the sketch then becomes crucial in an attempt to find her.

LE has taken the stance that Casey lied and won't forward the sketch to the public. They are not looking for the woman Casey claims to have her child. I think the lack of pursuing this avenue of investigation will prove to haunt them later on. If the woman happens to surface and did in fact watch Caylee, the defense has their out. The defense now claims other people did meet her and know she exists, but have offered no proof of this statement.

On the other hand...Casey could have made her up and it truly is just another lie spewing from her mouth as so many other things are untrue. Casey could have heard or read the name of the woman who blogs, for instance, as she seems known to the area. She is the one who was robbed. (Casey has also been accused of being a thief by her own mother and best friend. Did she possibly steal the laptop?)

It is certanly possible that the "nanny" could have been an illegal even using a false name.

But shouldn't there still be some evidence that this nanny existed beyond what Casey says?

How is it that apparenly nobody matching the description of the nanny was seen by anyone at the locations where Casey says the nanny lived?

Where is the evidence that Casey was looking for this nanny? Who did she call? Where are the phone numbers? Who were they registered with?

Is it really possible to have someone, even an illegal alien, care for your child over a long period of time and its impossible to prove this independently?

I did not know Casey had made a sketch of the nanny...if true, the police are wrong not to release it.

There's a nanny AND a dead body in the Anthony's backyard AND in their car?

I'd be willing to believe this stealthy nanny kidnapped the baby. I might even buy that she was responsible for placing Caylee's body in the truck.

It's WAY TOO far fetched to believe this stealthy nanny would venture to Cindy's house for the first time ever.

And I don't believe she would simply return the car to Casey with her daughter's body in the trunk & that Casey would then go to her parent's house & take the child OUT of the trunk & then put her back IN the trunk to move her to yet another location.... all without bothering to mention to anybody that the nanny killed her kid.

From Fox News: "Cindy Anthony testified that a woman named "Zani" had been babysitting Caylee for more than a year, but she had never met or talked with the woman because she never came to the house."

Here is something I find VERY interesting. Cindy states as well as Casey has that Zani had been babysitting Caylee for more than a year, but yet we know Casey has been unemployed. Yet in an interview Cindy states that Casey worked odd jobs here and there. Now why would a daughter with little to NO money who lives with her parents, whose father is retired have to hire a babysitter to care for her child, when she only works odd and end jobs here and there? Just how many times did this Zani babysit? Right there the parents have to know she is lying about this person.

I have to admit I am really intrigued by the earlier mentioning of Zanny the Nanny being Xanax. It's possibly the first theory I've heard that really really makes me think. The Ah ha moment if you will. But I have a feeling we'll be doing just this for some time :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

While what you say is exactly true....I'm bi-polar and have what is called borderline personality disorder and it makes me very angry when people do horrible things and then blame them on their illness.

Thanks to both of you for being so honest about living with bipolar disorder...my brother suffers from it. Lying is a part of the disease.

:(

From Fox News: "Cindy Anthony testified that a woman named "Zani" had been babysitting Caylee for more than a year, but she had never met or talked with the woman because she never came to the house."

Here is something I find VERY interesting. Cindy states as well as Casey has that Zani had been babysitting Caylee for more than a year, but yet we know Casey has been unemployed. Yet in an interview Cindy states that Casey worked odd jobs here and there. Now why would a daughter with little to NO money who lives with her parents, whose father is retired have to hire a babysitter to care for her child, when she only works odd and end jobs here and there? Just how many times did this Zani babysit? Right there the parents have to know she is lying about this person.

It could be that there was some kind of illegal alien/drug dealer girlfriend who was babysitting the child....but I don't think that this illegal alien/drug dealer girlfriend would STEAL the child...

But, given that Casey claimed to work at Universal to the point of taking police to show them her 'office'...she appears to be a pathological liar who may just have invented "Zanie" from whole cloth to get her mother off her back as to who was watching the child while she was out clubbing...and then when she kills her child...who better to blame it on then the imaginary babysitter she's already been talking about for a year...she may have thought this would protect her...because her mom believed the babysitter was real.

Most recent article proving that a ZG did go to Sawgrass apts in June. She was not a nanny for Caylee and has never met Caylee or Casey.

Originally Posted by Juvenile
Sorry if this has already been posted...
http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

WKMG exclusive, reporter finds the Zenaida that cops questioned, she says she DID go to Sawgrass on June 17.

On the 4 PM newscast right now

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

Local 6 Locates, Talks To Zenaida Gonzalez In Missing Girl Mystery
Mother Jailed In Missing Girl's Disappearance

POSTED: 1:30 pm EDT August 7, 2008
UPDATED: 3:51 pm EDT August 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman at the center of a search for a missing Orlando girl said she has never seen Caylee or the girl's mother in the latest in a national search for the child.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

video http://www.local6.com/video/17123394/index.html

Reporter is on his way to meet her face to face, hopefully she'll go on camera for the 5 or 6 PM newscast.

I hope this interview helps someone, anyone, remember something about Casey.

I'm going to start posting here about "Zanny" just because the general discussion thread is so fast!

I'm still considering the fact that if Casey is bipolar, or if Cindy suspected she was, there is a possibility that Cindy could've perscribed xanax to Casey, and if there was any chance that led to something happening to Caylee, that would explain why Cindy has been in such great denial.

I also find that it's not too far-fetched to assume that Casey could've forged her mom's signature on a script to get xanax for herself.

And, IIRC, Cindy had said previously that "Zanny" was in Caylee's vocab. Was Zenaida just a cover up for that? It seems convenient, esp. since Casey seems to have many friends with hispanic-sounding names.

EDIT: and, I just happened to think, if Casey was on her own, the whole "Bella Vida" thing, which IIRC can also mean a "lady of the night" might have been funding her zanny problem, if SHE had one. she had the script, but had to find a way to pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove