The Nanny

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that the Zenaida they questioned is THE zenaida (I dont think there is a nanny). I feel bad for this woman who had her world turned upside down because of an unfortunate coincidence.

I have a hard time believing this is a coincidence. The last names are very common. The first name I don't consider to be as common. And both of them together in the same name.
The fact that this lady is IN ANY WAY connected to SawGrass. Nope... forget it. That's NO COINCIDENCE to me. Casey might have not been able to recall whether the last name was Gonzales or Fernandez so she figured she would tell them both ("with a hyphen").
She either was physically there and overheard it or she got it from Sawgrass somehow.

Also.... Was the number that the interviewed Zenaida provided to the Sawgrass apt. staff on the contact card a working # then? (I thought it was said that the Sawgrass staff had tried to contact her back and the number was disconnected.
IF it was DISCONNECTED, has she been asked or has she explained at any point why she gave a phone # which was disconnected?
Was it at least an old phone # of hers? I would assume the LE got phone records for that # and looked into it. Did they? Providing a non-working # makes this Zenaida lady suspicious to me. :waitasec:

What makes anybody think that she will tell the truth about knowing Casey?
If she was in fact involved why would she admit that she knows Casey? Of course she's going to deny.
More so if she feels confident Casey will never rat her out if they are both involved. The LE and the News are presenting this as definite proof that she's not the Zenaida. That's not enough.

I must be missing somethig. Oh wait we all are, that's right.

Did anyone else hear Zenaida say in the first part of the video interview that her boyfriend used to live at sawgrass??

I only heard that she was with her boyfriend when she was visiting all these different apt. complex places down that same road.
Again, I assume the LE verified this by going to the Apt. places that she alleges she went to.

I have a hard time believing this is a coincidence. The last names are very common. The first name I don't consider to be as common. And both of them together in the same name.
The fact that this lady is IN ANY WAY connected to SawGrass. Nope... forget it. That's NO COINCIDENCE to me. Casey might have not been able to recall whether the last name was Gonzales or Fernandez so she figured she would tell them both ("with a hyphen").
She either was physically there and overheard it or she got it from Sawgrass somehow.

Also.... Was the number that the interviewed Zenaida provided to the Sawgrass apt. staff on the contact card a working # then? (I thought it was said that the Sawgrass staff had tried to contact her back and the number was disconnected.
IF it was DISCONNECTED, has she been asked or has she explained at any point why she gave a phone # which was disconnected?
Was it at least an old phone # of hers? I would assume the LE got phone records for that # and looked into it. Did they? Providing a non-working # makes this Zenaida lady suspicious to me. :waitasec:

If she was in fact involved why would she admit that she knows Casey? Of course she's going to deny.
More so if she feels confident Casey will never rat her out if they are both involved. The LE and the News are presenting this as definite proof that she's not the Zenaida. That's not enough.

You bring up some interesting points. However, I think that it's possible that the follow-up call was made sometime after the original contact or perhaps at a time when the phone was temporarily inactive. (As I write this, my girlfriend's cellphone is not functioning.) Of course, Casey's story was that Z.G. lived at Sawgrass and had lived there for at least a year and a half, a far cry from a single visit to look at an apartment.

Did anyone ask her about a Ford Focus?
ID card-does that mean she doesn't have a drivers license?

You bring up some interesting points. However, I think that it's possible that the follow-up call was made sometime after the original contact or perhaps at a time when the phone was temporarily inactive. (As I write this, my girlfriend's cellphone is not functioning.) Of course, Casey's story was that Z.G. lived at Sawgrass and had lived there for at least a year and a half, a far cry from a single visit to look at an apartment.

It is one of the possible explanations. I just think that as much as they asked Zenaida they should've covered this as well. And then she lost her ID? Are we supposed to believe that would be yet another coincidence?
As it's been said, even if Casey had obtained her info this way how did Casey make the Sawgrass connection 3 months or so later? Why even mention the ID story during the interview if not to establish it as a possible explanation as to how Casey might have gotten her name?

For crying out loud... not even this "innocent" lady makes sense?

WHO would've ever fathom that a Zenaida Gonzalez would be found in any way connected to SawGrass?

LE must have requested she did not make contact with media until now. No way I believe that she waited this long to "clear her name publicly" when it had long been "cleared" by LE. And as we have all now discovered from the Search Warrant, LE was pretty quick in contacting all involved and had had a lot more info than we all suspected for a while now it seems. I'm sure they did the same with the Zenaidas. Whether she was involved or not... It seems the decision to hold off on speaking out was not so much Zenaida's as LE. Who knows? They may be now using her as bait to put pressure on and get Casey to talk.

But even if she found the ID, stole it, or bought it from someone...how could she possibly have known that ZG would then, months later, go look at the Sawgrass Apartments? I think it more likely that she was that apartment complex and saw the guest card...or overheard ZG giving her name to the manager.

One thing I am still wondering is about the hyphen name. Casey said her name was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Is that this woman's name - hyphened like that? Or was that added by Casey?

One of my best friends from college (no, not an expression, for real) is Mexican, not Mexican-American. According to her, it is common for Hispanics to have two last names which they hyphenate, they use the fathers & mothers maiden names as their last names. So
Fernandez-Gonzalez doesn't surprise me.

innocent peoples personal information is not to be posted.

I'm not buying the ZG connection.
1) A lost id..... coincidental, nothing to demonstrate any connection.
2)Open houses, property managers showing apartments, ALWAYS ask for a tele to follow up. If ZG didn't want to be bothered or had no interest in the apartment so what if she gave a bogus tele.
3) The ONLY connection I see here, is Casey just happened to look at apartments in that complex on the same day and glanced at the name on the guest register and picked it up. NO evidence of any telephone calls between ZG's tele and any of the numbers CA used. - Honestly, we are sleuthers, tell me no one can read upside down. With CA being a compulsive liar, I have no doubts she too had the ability to read upside down.
4)I'm sure LE looked into ZG's where abouts etc. etc.... they just haven't made all that public because it's ZG's private business and not something the entire world needs to know.

jmho

Wouldn't the nanny's fingerprints or DNA be on the
backpack/diaper bag?
Also any of the belongings belongong to her ?

I would think that Zanny's DNA would be on bottles/toys/anything that would have been in the diaper bag.
Food supplies like baby food jars .

I doubt any baby lotion or powder from the early days are sitting around?

But Cindy should look for some momento from Caylee's very early days to have finger printed.

I hope to hear they are doing this/or have done this soon...
no finger prints?
just Casey's or someone else's.

Either way I think this would lead to truth telling...

2)Open houses, property managers showing apartments, ALWAYS ask for a tele to follow up. If ZG didn't want to be bothered or had no interest in the apartment so what if she gave a bogus tele.
3) The ONLY connection I see here, is Casey just happened to look at apartments in that complex on the same day and glanced at the name on the guest register and picked it up. NO evidence of any telephone calls between ZG's tele and any of the numbers CA used. - Honestly, we are sleuthers, tell me no one can read upside down. With CA being a compulsive liar, I have no doubts she too had the ability to read upside down.
4)I'm sure LE looked into ZG's where abouts etc. etc.... they just haven't made all that public because it's ZG's private business and not something the entire world needs to know.

jmho

I saw the live6 local interview.
When Zenaida said she had lost her ID back in FEB-March well
it would not be hard to place Casey following her for some sort of future plan.
Either using her Id to purchase things or to use t for this sinister reason.

Remember TBK ? Not sure if that is right?
Anyway, he looked like a sweet normal guy,going
to church and turned out he was killing people and in very nasty ways.

It is one of the possible explanations. I just think that as much as they asked Zenaida they should've covered this as well. And then she lost her ID? Are we supposed to believe that would be yet another coincidence?
As it's been said, even if Casey had obtained her info this way how did Casey make the Sawgrass connection 3 months or so later? Why even mention the ID story during the interview if not to establish it as a possible explanation as to how Casey might have gotten her name?

For crying out loud... not even this "innocent" lady makes sense?

WHO would've ever fathom that a Zenaida Gonzalez would be found in any way connected to SawGrass?

LE must have requested she did not make contact with media until now. No way I believe that she waited this long to "clear her name publicly" when it had long been "cleared" by LE. And as we have all now discovered from the Search Warrant, LE was pretty quick in contacting all involved and had had a lot more info than we all suspected for a while now it seems. I'm sure they did the same with the Zenaidas. Whether she was involved or not... It seems the decision to hold off on speaking out was not so much Zenaida's as LE. Who knows? They may be now using her as bait to put pressure on and get Casey to talk.

See...Casey was also looking at apartments.
She may have been keeping an eye on ZG all along?
yes,I must admit that it all ain't falling into perfect line here.
Still, we have a woman who insists she never met Casey or Caylee.
Plus I am sure the real Zg's friends will come forward and say what they know.
IF she ever babysat Caylee.
And the children would say so to somebody too.
So I think ZG needs to be left alone & considered an unfortunate
thing.

Isn't it possible the "real" babysitter assumed the identity of the Zaneida LE is currently interviewing, or just by coincidence made up that name?
There may be some woman watching the news right now laughing her butt off because she is so smart... steal caseys baby and let her take the rap for this whole thing.
Seriously, looking at casey's history, she isn't exactly prim and proper, so it's not difficult to get fingers pointing at her immediately.

I must agree. When I watched the interview last night the first thing I thought was why is she laughing? Maybe nerves but I do agree, her phone number need to be checked out. She would not admit to knowing Casey and Caylee.

Great points!!! I feel the same way. The fact the LE found a ZG who was at the Sawgrass apartments & we know she was based on the card that was filled out is just no COINCIDENCE. Casey was either there that day droping Caylee off at someone else apartment to watch her & she over heard the name and is truley fearful that Caylee maybe harmed and so she gave the ZG name beause she had jsut heard it.

What still gets me though is if Cindy is NOT lying and she had heard Casey talk about this "Zanny" person prior then my above theroy doesn't work.

Please nobody get on me and yes I feel for this woman who is been brought into this but what I want to knwo is HOW has LE ruled her out???? Is it just because she has said "Nope I have never seen Casey or Caylee before." I mean if she "is" invovled I don't think she would say "Oh yeah I know them, I baby sat for her etc.".....I don't know it;s jsut to weird to me that Casey said she dropped her off at Sawgrass Apartment & keft her with a ZG....now if Cindy was lying to the media saying She talked about a Zanny just because she felt her daughter was being accused and was trying to deflect that well then it's a possiblity that Casey was there at those apartments dropped Caylee of with someone else & over heard/saw the card with the name.

Grrrrr this whole thing drives me crazy I just wish we would find Caylee safe & know the truth.

Great points!!! I feel the same way. The fact the LE found a ZG who was at the Sawgrass apartments & we know she was based on the card that was filled out is just no COINCIDENCE. Casey was either there that day droping Caylee off at someone else apartment to watch her & she over heard the name and is truley fearful that Caylee maybe harmed and so she gave the ZG name beause she had jsut heard it.

What still gets me though is if Cindy is NOT lying and she had heard Casey talk about this "Zanny" person prior then my above theroy doesn't work.

Please nobody get on me and yes I feel for this woman who is been brought into this but what I want to knwo is HOW has LE ruled her out???? Is it just because she has said "Nope I have never seen Casey or Caylee before." I mean if she "is" invovled I don't think she would say "Oh yeah I know them, I baby sat for her etc.".....I don't know it;s jsut to weird to me that Casey said she dropped her off at Sawgrass Apartment & keft her with a ZG....now if Cindy was lying to the media saying She talked about a Zanny just because she felt her daughter was being accused and was trying to deflect that well then it's a possiblity that Casey was there at those apartments dropped Caylee of with someone else & over heard/saw the card with the name.

Grrrrr this whole thing drives me crazy I just wish we would find Caylee safe & know the truth.

Something else to add, didn't LE say the signature on the card was hard to read? If it was hard for them to decipher, how did Casey? And why not show ZG's face during the interview? This case has me bonkers ...

Something else to add, didn't LE say the signature on the card was hard to read? If it was hard for them to decipher, how did Casey? And why not show ZG's face during the interview? This case has me bonkers ...

I thought I remembered hearing that the apt. manager (or someone in the office) actually wrote the info on the card. Not ZG. So if she was giving the info out loud, it would be possible to overhear.

I think this woman was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I wouldn't want my face plastered all over the news either. I have to assume she is being assaulted by all kinds of media on this. I would do the same thing. I am sure LE has sufficient ways to rule her out. And remember - Casey saw her picture and said she didn't recognize her!

Also - has Cindy ever said she heard the name Zenaida Gonzalez...or did she just say Zanny?

jmho

Couldn't have said it better myself! :clap::clap::clap:

I have to admit I am really intrigued by the earlier mentioning of Zanny the Nanny being Xanax. It's possibly the first theory I've heard that really really makes me think. The Ah ha moment if you will. But I have a feeling we'll be doing just this for some time :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I think you are right. I can imagine this: "Take your Zanny honey"

"Mommy am I gonna see Zanny today?"

"I don't wanna see Zanny"

Casey telling people Zanny was the nanny--"oh, she's with her nanny"

I think she'd think that was amusing, to fool people like that.

But Caylee's talking more, GM asking--it's getting complicated.

Can't imagine how she found the real ZG, but...
She might have been lucky enough to find the id, and say "Wow, that's amazing!"

Cindy: Who is Zanny, anyway? Casey (in that exasperated tone): ZG, Mom, Okay? You're always on my case...blah, blah, more complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member