The Nanny

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Cindy ever say Casey referred to "the nanny" as Zenaida Gonzalez before all this mess came to light? Or did she just say "Zanny"?

Did Cindy ever say Casey referred to "the nanny" as Zenaida Gonzalez before all this mess came to light? Or did she just say "Zanny"?

I have been wondering this myself.........:confused:

CARLOS PADILLA, ORANGE COUNTY DEPUTY SHERIFF: We believe she has no involvement. I think that - - we don't know exactly how it is that her name, it was a coincidence or -- but we don't think that she's involved at all. This is from the Greta interview last night-we need to leave this poor woman alone!!

ITA, believe!!

LE knows waaaaaaaay more than we do. If they have cleared her, I think we should too. I'm sure they investigated her more than we can imagine, and Casey somehow got this woman's name, through no fault of ZG.

They probably didn't post a pic of her, because she's probably being hounded enough by just having her name.

We are NOT going to tear ZG's life apart any more then it has been! By no fault of her own her life has been turned upside down by Casey and this whole situation. LE was clear that she has been FULLY investigated.

SHE HAS BEEN CLEARED. SHE HAS BEEN VICTIMIZED ENOUGH.

The only discussion we want to see about her is how did Casey get that name..use her intials, call her Nanny, whichever. This is about Casey and her lies and finding this child!

There will be no warning...Time outs will be given if her name is brought up in any other context.

CARLOS PADILLA, ORANGE COUNTY DEPUTY SHERIFF: We believe she has no involvement. I think that - - we don't know exactly how it is that her name, it was a coincidence or -- but we don't think that she's involved at all.

I don't think she had anything to do with this at all. I don't think most people think she did. Heck - even Cindy and Jose say it was not this Zenaida. LOL. I don't believe there ever was a Zenaida connected to Casey or Caylee.

I am just wondering when the name first came to light. With Casey when she was arrested...or did she use that name prior to all this mess? Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove