The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Checking in after several days away. Do we know if TM went to the funeral yesterday? Or is there any updates or news? I'm way too far behind to catch up. Thanks!

Checking in after several days away. Do we know if TM went to the funeral yesterday? Or is there any updates or news? I'm way too far behind to catch up. Thanks!

We've not heard, as far as I know. And no updates really. Still waiting on word about the remains found in Florida, though seems unlikely to be Heather, Imo.

There's an unconfirmed report that she was taken at 4:30am to the mortuary where she was able to have a quick viewing and say her goodbyes and where there was no media, no crowd, no other family there. I don't know if that's true or not, but that story has been circulating around on social media.

On a long drive home this AM, I came up with a revision to my old theory about how this evening progressed.

I am beginning to think that Heather was really no threat to TM's marriage...it was a fling for SM with a stunningly beautiful young girl. But I think he liked his life with TM, was truly a part of her extended family, and loved his kids. I don't think SM was going to leave all that for Heather.

So it ended. But TM, especially when drinking, could not move on. She kept inventing new punishments or tests for SM and he was desperate enough to go along. I think his text to the sister asking what to do...fits with that.

So he lets her handcuff him on bad nights, they leave town for awhile, he turns over his phone to her, his social media. They talk about moving away.

But once home again, and drunk again...TM comes up with a new test. "Take me to where you had sex in the car with HER and send her pix of us having sex." SM goes along. TM cannot stop punishing EITHER of them. And she has to elevate herself in Heathers eyes...be just a desirable. Haven't we seen how she has to always be TOP DOG...even when pathetically, she is NOT?

But on the way home, TM has a new idea. "Call her, tell her to meet you at the Landing...tell her you are leaving me...then I want you to denounce her face to face in front of me."

Or maybe, she even wants to make Heather watch them. Maybe they plan some "restraint."

SM goes along. Anything to placate her.

But Heather says no. Not meeting him. She is tired, unsure. No.

She calls her friend, crying. But quickly, she decides maybe she was hasty. She calls back, no luck. They have left or the pay phone does not ring. Heather stews for awhile and finally tries the cell.

The first time, SM sees it is her....he does not answer. But TM is right there...probably having consumed even more alcohol. It rings again and she demands he answer it and convince Heather to meet them NOW.

He does. Heather rushes to the Landing. The truck pulls up, she hops in. TM is in the back. They speed off.

Where Heather died, I cannot decide. Maybe in that first moment, when TM sees the young beauty who has been her competition....she just throttles her and will not let go. Or maybe she fought the "restraints." TM is a big woman and Heather was very petite. It wouldn't take much.

I think she is near their home. I believe they had the house to themselves that night and had time to make a plan. But I think Heather had to be gone by morning when the kids might come home.

Just my latest theory. But SM is no longer just a lovesick bystander. I am past that.

I totally agree with this. I think sm's motive was to get his life back to the way it was before his insane wife found out about Heather. I'd say she talked about it everyday. I'm not sure if sm knew tm was going to kill Heather perhaps it was an accident. I do believe sm was luring her out to let tm beat her up and/or do her harm. I'm sure tm promised everything would go back to "normal" if he did this one last thing.

What I think, and dread, is that we will never know what the phone calls were all about. That is one thing LE cannot do-tell us what was said on a phone call. So we will likely never know if SM willingly and purposely lured Heather out to be murdered. He is not going to say, neither is TM, Imo. If either ever do speak, or testify, they will lie about anything that points to premeditation or actually killing her. We won't know if SM truly wanted Heather back, if he ever intended to leave TM, or what Heather said when she phoned him back. So much of our speculation will always be just that...Jmo.

We can infer that whatever he said caused Heather to decide to meet up with him at PTL (because that's what she did). No, we'll never know exactly what he said to her unless he decides to tell and he tells the complete truth about it. I think it was a ruse. He had to have known there would be some kind of violent confrontation. We do know that he claimed he was leaving his wife because that what Heather told her roommate on that phone call. I don't believe that was the truth--I think that was part of the plan.

All the speculating and fantasy that he really cared for Heather does not match with what actually happened. He didn't warn her about TM, he didn't stand up to his wife, he didn't call the police to stop this scheme, he could have done lots of things. His actions show him to be anything but caring and loving, IMO.

The affair was sleazy (on both their parts as far as I'm concerned), and the final outcome with a bitter, jealous, raging wife, was beyond tragic. It was like a perfect storm of bad elements all coming together.

The part that's pointless is us trying to figure out what the roommate meant when the words are not even a direct quote, the words are coming from an article a reporter wrote, so at least second-hand, it may not be exactly what was said, and even if it was accurate, only the roommate can say what she meant.

And wasn't that reporter taking that from the police report after either the officer or Terry Elvis spoke to BW? By that point it was about a third or fourth-hand indirect quote. It makes more sense to me to try to work with what little we can know, not far-removed things that are simply speculation.

We can infer that whatever he said caused Heather to decide to meet up with him at PTL (because that's what she did). No, we'll never know exactly what he said to her unless he decides to tell and he tells the complete truth about it. I think it was a ruse. He had to have known there would be some kind of violent confrontation. We do know that he claimed he was leaving his wife because that what Heather told her roommate on that phone call. I don't believe that was the truth--I think that was part of the plan.

All the speculating and fantasy that he really cared for Heather does not match with what actually happened. He didn't warn her about TM, he didn't stand up to his wife, he didn't call the police to stop this scheme, he could have done lots of things. His actions show him to be anything but caring and loving, IMO.

The affair was sleazy (on both their parts as far as I'm concerned)
, and the final outcome with a bitter, jealous, raging wife, was beyond tragic. It was like a perfect storm of bad elements all coming together.

I totally agree with almost all of your post, especially the bolded part. I'm just not sure about the last part. I'm not able to believe some of the solicitor's bond hearing evidence without seeing it challenged. Some of it seems too convenient and I'd like to know if what they say is also what they can prove.

Unless I missed a huge amount somewhere, I heard about some circumstantial video, phone calls and supposition, but no proof of anything. No connecting everything to a murder. (I know they don't have to do that yet, so I will wait for them to do it.)

It was LE who said Heather, not Heather's phone, was communicating with SM until 6am way after they now claim Heather was murdered.

I am still curious to see why LE or the solicitor did an unexplained turnaround on that, especially when the two minute kidnapping and murder makes little sense to many people here, even the ones who disagree with the minority.

I am not sure LE is sticking to the idea that the murder took place at PTL. They have said many time that the case is on-going and they are still going through "mounds" of evidence. So that two-six minute window may not be a factor.

I am thinking that Heather's DNA was found in a place inside a vehicle where a person would not normally be...stuffed under a seat, or in a trunk or one of those lock-box things that trucks have in the back, i.e. If so, that might lead to the conclusion that she is dead, especially since she was never seen or heard from again after being with the M's. I don't think that proving the "where" is the point, since they will basically be admitting, IMO, that they do not have an actual crime scene. Jmo

I am not sure LE is sticking to the idea that the murder took place at PTL. They have said many time that the case is on-going and they are still going through "mounds" of evidence. So that two-six minute window may not be a factor.

I am thinking that Heather's DNA was found in a place inside a vehicle where a person would not normally be...stuffed under a seat, or in a trunk or one of those lock-box things that trucks have in the back, i.e. If so, that might lead to the conclusion that she is dead, especially since she was never seen or heard from again after being with the M's. I don't think that proving the "where" is the point, since they will basically be admitting, IMO, that they do not have an actual crime scene. Jmo

Really? I thought they were definite about PTL. I realize they have said it's on going and it may well be. They had better have a lot of DNA where it could not be unless she is not alive. With the relationship they had, imo, small amounts of DNA could be just about anywhere.

But, imo, if they keep changing their minds about the location where the kidnapping/ murder took place, the time she was supposedly alive, and other statements they have made, I question what they do know.

It bothers me a lot if LE are just improvising a crime scene at PTL, because they have nothing better. Because of all this, I have a very hard time even typing the word "murder," although I've seen it so much I shouldn't feel so uncomfortable.

it took me awhile to find this, originally i remember hearing this in an interview, but i found it here in this article:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/24...missing-heather-elvis-investigation-speak-out

"Terry Elvis has his own prime suspect based on phone records from the original police report. He confirmed what's in that report: months ago, Heather was romantically involved with a married man she met while working as a restaurant hostess. Terry says Heather's roommate told him it ended more than a month ago. Yet, according to witness statements to police and those same phone records, there were several calls back and forth between Heather and the married man the morning of Heather's disappearance. That same roommate told police Heather was talking to the man again, and that night, he called to tell her he was leaving his wife and wanted to be with her."

someone upthread asked who posed the theory that SM and TM had an argument and that TM could have kicked SM out of the truck then he went and made that phone call to Heather- well that was me.

< snipped by me >

as far as the above bolded by me, can someone interpret this for me. does this mean that they just started talking again that morning of 12/18 or before that? thanks in advance

IMHOO that comment meant HE was seeing SM again.....the comment didn't literally mean they started seeing each other 12/18.

I don't see LE wavering or changing up their theory at all.

They investigated, they collected evidence, they made general statements not under oath or to be presented as fact in a court if law, but general statements. They presented this to to state who decided there was enough evidence to charge Sidney and Tammy with murdering heather at PTL.

I think too much is made on the 6am time just as the time her date dropped her off. Kid says it was around one time and after looking at his phone records and gps and likely video the pinpoint that time down.

They don't have HEs phone so the initial statement goes off if what they go have. Maybe that was an online record that was misread or based on a phone call to the cell carrier who interpreted data in the wrong time zone, who knows but when investigation secured the actual data they refined the statement to the known facts.

I just don't see any inconsistencies here. Just initial statements based on information known at time and refined when evidence is collected and more than enough to determine that HE was murdered at PTL by the Ms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heather may have been embarrassed to tell BW, if she had told her about the drama with TM, that she was still seeing SM, though. Until SM told her he wanted to be with her, had left his wife, etc...Imo, that is what many women in such a relationship want and often their friends are telling them it will never happen. So I can see Heather wanting to share that right away, even if it shocked and upset her on some levels. Still wondering why the call to BW was so short, though, with such drama. Jmo

My theory is that BW was home for Christmas break. She was asleep at her family's home and Heather felt bad about waking her, probably agreeing to call her the following day. Or if BW was back near high school friends, she may have been out at a loud club, on a date herself, etc.

Am I the only one who is not concerned with the timeframe? To me it indicates one thing. The M's lured Heather to PTL to murder her. There are homes extremely close to the boat landing. Of course they wanted to be in & out ASAP.

Am I the only one who is not concerned with the timeframe? To me it indicates one thing. The M's lured Heather to PTL to murder her. There are homes extremely close to the boat landing. Of course they wanted to be in & out ASAP.

Nope. I'm right there with you.

After seeing everything that Jodi Arias did to Alexander Travis in such a short amount of time, I have NO problem believing the M's killed Heather in that amount of time.

I have no concerns with the timeline. The state does not have to prove Heather was killed at PTL in order to obtain a conviction. If they can link the M's to Heather at the exact time she went missing and have some physical evidence linking Heather to their truck, then a jury can logically conclude the M's are responsible for H's death.

I totally agree with almost all of your post, especially the bolded part. I'm just not sure about the last part. I'm not able to believe some of the solicitor's bond hearing evidence without seeing it challenged. Some of it seems too convenient and I'd like to know if what they say is also what they can prove.

Unless I missed a huge amount somewhere, I heard about some circumstantial video, phone calls and supposition, but no proof of anything. No connecting everything to a murder. (I know they don't have to do that yet, so I will wait for them to do it.)

It was LE who said Heather, not Heather's phone, was communicating with SM until 6am way after they now claim Heather was murdered.

I am still curious to see why LE or the solicitor did an unexplained turnaround on that, especially when the two minute kidnapping and murder makes little sense to many people here, even the ones who disagree with the minority.

FWIW - at the bond hearing they clearly addressed this stating that at 3:38 a.m. her phone basically went * poof *. They basically said there was google gps data and other stuff up until that point - but at 3:38 the phone was no longer active or trackable.

I have wondered why exactly when she went missing the phone went dead ?? Seems weird to me and very unfortunate.

FWIW - at the bond hearing they clearly addressed this stating that at 3:38 a.m. her phone basically went * poof *. They basically said there was google gps data and other stuff up until that point - but at 3:38 the phone was no longer active or trackable.

I am very surprised to read this, that 3:38am was the time everything stopped. I thought it had been stated over and over that 3:41am was the time the phone went dead, data stopped, GPS stopped.

I know you were at the bond hearing and you know much more than we could ever, from reading press reports second hand, and I appreciate hearing from you and seeing your photos which are the best from the hearing. They are really good.

But have we all been wrong about 3:41am? That even further closes the very small time gap and confuses me.

(I realize since the bond hearing LE is no longer saying that there was that 2am-6am back and forth between Heather and SM.

Nevertheless, it bothers me a lot that they were so definitive about that at the PC, and, of course, that had everyone speculating about what was going on all that time and had people believing Heather was abducted or disappeared much later. The fact the no one addressed this major discrepancy or change bothers me.

It seems that LE can change their theory about what happened and when it happened without bothering to even make a statement about what they had previously stated. I do know they don't have to, but it gives me less confidence in what they are alleging when they are not up front.)

BBM

I'm a little confused. Is this timeline not correct?

• 3:36am: A security camera at a private residence 1.7 miles from the M home recorded a distinctive late-model Ford F150
coming from that direction and heading toward Peachtree Landing

• 3:38-3:39am: Heather had arrived at Peachtree Landing and tried to call SM's cell phone four times, but there was no answer

• 3:39am: A security camera at a business 1.2 miles from Peachtree Landing recorded the Ford F150 heading toward the landing

• 3:41am: All data and GPS signals ended on Heather's phone

• 3:45am: The security camera at the same business location recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing

• 3:46am: The security camera at the same private residence recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing toward the M home

• In interviews with LE, the Ms claimed that they had sexual relations in their vehicle in different areas of Myrtle Beach during the early hours of the morning Heather disappeared

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Timelines *No Discussion Thread*

1nPVP2.AuSt.78.jpeg

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/17/4102373/moorers-bond-denied.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member