The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal opinion is, she had no "ride" to get the gas, and didn't want to waste what money she did have on gas cans.

This part of the cunning plan started with trying to borrow gas can that Amy already had. With that gas can not available :doh: it naturally developed into Amy buying a gas can "for herself" but letting KC use it first up. :slap:

To quote Roger Waters: :singing:
" It all makes perfect sense,
Expressed in dollars and cents...." :twocents:

This is KCnomics - not for the faint-hearted! :crossfingers:

relax hercule, i didn't know she was flat broke over that period of time, i thought she was robbing people blind left and right.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

relax hercule, i didn't know she was flat broke over that period of time, i thought she was robbing people blind left and right.

Whatever money KC had at that time was reserved for her necessities like sexy clothes & underwear, beer, snacks, Velveeta, freeze pops, lollipops, etc. God forbid she would spend her ill-gotten gains on gas & a gas can! She spent her (stolen) money very carefully! She probably only put 1 or 2 gallons in the car when needed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:waitasec: I have not yet figured out who ANDY F. is !!??? I looked through her myspace list, and I have seen his name pop up in various threads but who the heck is he??:eek: :eek:

Whatever money KC had at that time was reserved for her necessities like sexy clothes & underwear, beer, snacks, Velveeta, freeze pops, lollipops, etc. God forbid she would spend her ill-gotten gains on gas & a gas can! She spent her (stolen) money very carefully! She probably only put 1 or 2 gallons in the car when needed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:waitasec: I have not yet figured out who ANDY F. is !!??? I looked through her myspace list, and I have seen his name pop up in various threads but who the heck is he??:eek: :eek:

A friend/probably lover/who knows. I don't think you've missed anything too interesting about him. ;)

i'm pretty sure this is a dense question but i have no answer so i'm gonna ask it anyway - why did casey need amy's (or anyone's) help to get gas?

I always figured it was to set somebody up. Guess it could be that she had to show that she was "in need" and that made her feel so good.

I have just got to revisit the smell of decomp, just to get it out of my head...

When this case first started and several people were saying that once you smell decomp you will never forget it and how distinguishable it is, being a former USAF med tech and prior to that a nurse's aide in a nursing home, I kept thinking that I knew I had been around several corpses, but couldn't remember the smell that everyone said was so unforgettable.

Anyway, about two months ago I went into a vacant house for "work purposes" (as Lee would say) and WHAMO!!! It hit me like a ton of bricks. The smell of decomp came flooding back to me and I knew it instantaneously! "It smelled like a d*mn dead body" in there. I did a little sleuthing of my own when I got home and sure enough, the house I was in that day belonged to a man who had died suddenly in his home and was not found for almost a month. I could not get that smell out of my nose for days.

I had to go back in the house a few days ago and this time it seemed even worse than before. I decided that it seemed worse because I have the visual of that man in my mind and I am so sad for his family, especially since I know that they had to go in and clear out all of his belongings (nosey neighbors told me that they brought a moving van and emptied it themselves). :(

Having been reaquainted with that smell, I am fully convinced that CA and GA knew immediately that Caylee was dead. There is no way in hello that they did not demand to know where she buried Caylee and it is exactly why they immediately started digging in their own back yard. They have been looking for a body since day 31.

SAD & S I C K ! ! !
or
S I C K & S A D ! ! ! !

I'm sorry but it is true... how in the world could
two ( 2 ) P R O F E S S I O N A L ~ people..... miss it...????

It really troubles my soul that they have indeed made the
choice to
stick with KC & her :liar: W I L D LIES !!!! and to
ABANDON The Search for the Truth ( T R U T H ) to the
facts of the
#1 disappearance of Little Angel CAYLEE

#2 Death of Little Angel CAYLEE

# 3 Facts/ of the M U R D E R of Little Angel CAYLEE

#4 S E E K I N G ~ JUSTICE ~ for Little Angel CAYLEE

#5 Seeking to have the MURDERER of LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE
F O U N D ~ & brought to ~ JUSTICE ! ! !

WHY ? WHY? WHY? would these "A FAMILY" Not
want
to P A R T I C I P A T E = HELP = in SEEKING ~THE TRUTH! ? ?:confused: :mad::crazy::crazy::crazy:
:doh:
:rage::cop::cursing::hopping_mad:
:cry::cry::cry::baby:Sad ~ Little Angel CAYLEE ~Missing =Now DEAD !
:highfive:
:Justice::confused:

JMO
:rolleyes:
God Bless !
jjgram

all i can work out about andy f is that he lives w/ his parents at avalon park which is also where jeff hopkins was supposed to live, at one time, and it's where zenaida was living when she first started watching caylee (hope i'm remembering that correctly)
there was quite a bit of communication between the two just before casey's first (i think) arrest.

all i can work out about andy f is that he lives w/ his parents at avalon park which is also where jeff hopkins was supposed to live, at one time, and it's where zenaida was living when she first started watching caylee (hope i'm remembering that correctly)
there was quite a bit of communication between the two just before casey's first (i think) arrest.

:confused:
Why was NO ONE ever able to come up with

KC's Phone records... of CALLS from any of these

*** SO CALLED * * * people....
with out... KC/ LA/ CA saying...... " Oh that was a D I F F E R E N T
Jeff/ Julliette/ Zachary/ Zanieda e t c

Oh That was Not the RIGHT ONE

I often times wonder...

do these "A FAMILY" people ever watch their... own
videoed interview... do they ever
L@@K at them selves....

do they every W O N D E R ??? DO I L@@K like that
smacking my gum...
pointing my finger... Getting ANGRY !!!

** Silly me.... of course they do N O T see them selves
LIKE T H A T !!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::waitasec::liar::doh::doh::doh:

JMO
:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::twocents:
God Bless
jjgram

Maybe Casey was "between" robberies?

A friend/probably lover/who knows. I don't think you've missed anything too interesting about him. ;)

OK, thanks, AZlawyer. It is just one of those things that gnaws away when I can't put my finger on it! I did find an Andy F. (last name like the country where you can visit the Eiffel Tower). He called KC at 1:57 AM on 7/16. I imagine you are right, but I have this nagging thought that KC went to his house (or his parent's house) a couple of times during the late June/early July period. His parent's live near the Anthony's. Probably nothing of any value or you more experienced sleuthers would have uncovered all the goods on him. Oh, well movin' on then......
:blowkiss:

YES!!! Thank you, eddeva! :blowkiss: I am not losing my mind then. I knew there was a connection beyond the fact that his parent's house is near the A's.
As I wrote in response to AZlawyer: probably nothing of any value here with Andy F. but it was just bugging me. Thanks again! :blowkiss:

According to Tony (from the most recent document dump that included AL's statements), Casey and Tony went to J.C. Penny's together on June 27 and Casey bought shoes to wear to Fusian that night.

I wonder if those were the black hoochie momma boots?

What if GA actually DID get a whiff of decomp the day that KC shoved the gas cans at him from her trunk??? Just a guess, but maybe that is exactly why he chased after her a few days later after spotting her at the house, which both he and CA now deny ever happened. Maybe he didn't want CA to know about the odor or his suspicions when he went to LE with the story of the chase. Maybe that's why he didn't want LE to mention the chase to CA. I think this has been mentioned before, but there has to be some very compelling reason why he has changed his story on this. It has to connect to something very incriminating against KC.

Another thought -- how did George know to bring gas cans when picking up the car from the towyard?? How did he know at that point that is was out of gas?? It's obvious because of the chase that the A's knew KC had been lying about her whereabouts. Had he already talked to KC about the car before he picked it up?
Wow you have some great thoughts going on here ! I can see George chasing Casey because he smelled the decomposition in the car...something was going on there, you just don't get into a high speed chase with your daughter for no reason whatsoever. That was a drastic action taken by George. ITA, that there would be a reason for George going back and changing his story about the chase, he knows LE has the E-Pass records...

As for the gas cans and the tow lot, didn't George come back with the gas on his second trip to the tow lot ?

SNIPPED: "What if GA actually DID get a whiff of decomp the day that KC shoved the gas cans at him from her trunk??? Just a guess, but maybe that is exactly why he chased after her a few days later after spotting her at the house, which both he and CA now deny ever happened. Maybe he didn't want CA to know about the odor or his suspicions when he went to LE with the story of the chase. Maybe that's why he didn't want LE to mention the chase to CA. I think this has been mentioned before, but there has to be some very compelling reason why he has changed his story on this. It has to connect to something very incriminating against KC...."
Oh yes, George smelled that car on the gas cans day, June 24. No doubt in this mind.

Oh yes, George smelled that car on the gas cans day, June 24. No doubt in this mind.
George said, in one of the LE interviews, that Casey took off quickly after their "gas can" incident. Maybe he smelled the odor and later, after she was long gone, started to put two and two together...bad smell, Caylee not around. By the time the 29th rolls around, he sees Casey in Tony's car and tries to chase her down. He processed the thought of the smell and Caylee possibly being gone from the 24th to the 29th, and can't stand it anymore. George doesn't catch Casey on the 29th and maybe comes home and tells himself it couldn't be what he was thinking or maybe he talks to Cindy and relays his fears ? Starting July 1, I believe, the phone calls from Cindy to Casey increase dramatically, I mean there are a LOT of calls going on there..I don't know just some thoughts. There are so many variables in this case.

George said, in one of the LE interviews, that Casey took off quickly after their "gas can" incident. Maybe he smelled the odor and later, after she was long gone, started to put two and two together...bad smell, Caylee not around. By the time the 29th rolls around, he sees Casey in Tony's car and tries to chase her down. He processed the thought of the smell and Caylee possibly being gone from the 24th to the 29th, and can't stand it anymore. George doesn't catch Casey on the 29th and maybe comes home and tells himself it couldn't be what he was thinking or maybe he talks to Cindy and relays his fears ? Starting July 1, I believe, the phone calls from Cindy to Casey increase dramatically, I mean there are a LOT of calls going on there..I don't know just some thoughts. There are so many variables in this case.
Yeppers...
I've never believed George told Cindy what he smelled on June 24 prior to Cindy calling LE, as I can't imagine her calling & saying that the trunk smelled like a dead body had she known, too, but I could be convinced if someone had a grand theory...

But he's right. She thought someone nearby would have a gas can - maybe with some $4 / gallon gas in it - and would bail her out. She was flat broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove