The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: I have not yet figured out who ANDY F. is !!??? I looked through her myspace list, and I have seen his name pop up in various threads but who the heck is he??:eek: :eek:

He was a friend who lived in the Bithlo area. KC hooked up with him the night of June 30 / morning of July 1 after she dropped Tony off at the airport. This appears to have been pre-arranged. He seems to have reached out to her first just before midnight on the 29th of June.

LE is well aware of him. He is on the latest witness list.

He was a friend who lived in the Bithlo area. KC hooked up with him the night of June 30 / morning of July 1 after she dropped Tony off at the airport. This appears to have been pre-arranged. He seems to have reached out to her first just before midnight on the 29th of June.

LE is well aware of him. He is on the latest witness list.

Hi JWG! I joined your "group"! the other day...did you notice? Anyhow...we have not seen HIS interview, have we?

But he's right. She thought someone nearby would have a gas can - maybe with some $4 / gallon gas in it - and would bail her out. She was flat broke.

If KC was flat broke, where did she get the money that CA found in the wallet?

Yeppers...
I've never believed George told Cindy what he smelled on June 24 prior to Cindy calling LE, as I can't imagine her calling & saying that the trunk smelled like a dead body had she known, too, but I could be convinced if someone had a grand theory...
But, Cindy doesn't tell the dispatcher about the smell in the car until Casey tells her that Caylee has been kidnapped by the "nanny". I don't think Cindy would have made the "dead body" comment without a perp to give cops, a perp that was not her daughter.

Hi JWG! I joined your "group"! the other day...did you notice? Anyhow...we have not seen HIS interview, have we?

There is no transcripted interview for Andy F. IF LE decides to call Andy F, I think all they can say is "hey...KC's phone pinged out your way after hours of texting back 'n forth with you. Did she go out and do the deed with you?

Yes or no, that was about his limit of involvement. I imagine he felt pretty good about it until July 16, at which point he took a hot shower and used a scrub brush. He walked funny for a week to ten days after and then was fine physically.

But mentally scarred forever.

Hi, I'm just going by the transcript of the deposition of Cynthia S. The person who called the towing company. You can read it here:
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Sanchez,%20Catherine0724.pdf

brownflower, sorry but I read the transcript of C. Sanchez as you linked but no where in that interview did she mention the car was towed on July 30 as you stated in your original post.
She states the car was first noticed on June 27, and the following day, which she says was Saturday, June 28, is when she contacted police to see if it was a stolen car before she made arrangements to have the car towed.
She says it was the follow Monday when the car was towed. That would make it June 30, not July 30.
In fact, the date listed for the Sanchez interview is July 24th. That's almost a week before July 30 when you say the car was towed.
The dates you say when the car was first seen and when it was towed confused me. I'm just looking for the correct dates and not being picky with you.

Not trying to be the Websleuth police force here, but...was it really necessary to chide a fellow sleuther for mixing up June with July? After all, if forced too...I could link a gazillion FACTUAL posts by LE where LE in fact typed out the WRONG DAY AND OR MONTH/Year regarding this case. Mixing up June with July seems par for the case here....JMHO. OT-sort of-maybe- but as stated, LE got SO many dates wrong on offical documents. This concerns me only because I don't want KC's attornies to use any of these Mistakes to KC's advantage.

all i can work out about andy f is that he lives w/ his parents at avalon park which is also where jeff hopkins was supposed to live, at one time, and it's where zenaida was living when she first started watching caylee (hope i'm remembering that correctly)
there was quite a bit of communication between the two just before casey's first (i think) arrest.

Excellent observation eddeva! I believe this was discussed to some extent on the Zanni thread, describing how KC mixed truth into her lies to make them more believable - at least to herself.

FWIW, another friend - Sean H. - lived a few houses away from Andy. Based on the massive amount of communication with Andy on the 30th, however, my money is on him as being the "lucky" recipient of a visit from the Angel of Death.

Getting back to the Pontiac......

Has it been sleuthed out as to the probability that she ran out of gas and two guys really did help her push it into the parking space backwards?

Based on the direction she was driving on a busy street that may or may not have a median, would it make more sense that she backed the car into the parking space and let the gas run out (backing it in to put the stench of the car right next to the dumpster) rather than running out on the road and having two men get the car turned around and backed into a spot?

Still, an odd place to choose to dump the car.

Also, no one has every come forward to claim they helped push the car into that spot.

Getting back to the Pontiac......

Has it been sleuthed out as to the probability that she ran out of gas and two guys really did help her push it into the parking space backwards?

Based on the direction she was driving on a busy street that may or may not have a median, would it make more sense that she backed the car into the parking space and let the gas run out (backing it in to put the stench of the car right next to the dumpster) rather than running out on the road and having two men get the car turned around and backed into a spot?

Still, an odd place to choose to dump the car.

Also, no one has every come forward to claim they helped push the car into that spot.

The car was not in the space backward, if I get your meaning right, with the trunk end at the curb stop.
Gary R. in his statement indicates that the car was "nose in."
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Ridgeway Gary0824.pdf

Yes, I think she did legitimately run out of gas. Whether anyone helped her get it off the main road or she was able to coast in, I'm unsure. I'm leaning toward coasting in and the two men helping as an embellishment to her damsel in distress story.

The car was not in the space backward, if I get your meaning right, with the trunk end at the curb stop.
Gary R. in his statement indicates that the car was "nose in."
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Ridgeway Gary0824.pdf

Yes, I think she did legitimately run out of gas. Whether anyone helped her get it off the main road or she was able to coast in, I'm unsure. I'm leaning toward coasting in and the two men helping as an embellishment to her damsel in distress story.

Thank you! Not sure how I was confused on the position of the car in the parking spot! That certainly clears that up. I appreciate it.:bang:

Not trying to be the Websleuth police force here, but...was it really necessary to chide a fellow sleuther for mixing up June with July? After all, if forced too...I could link a gazillion FACTUAL posts by LE where LE in fact typed out the WRONG DAY AND OR MONTH/Year regarding this case. Mixing up June with July seems par for the case here....JMHO. OT-sort of-maybe- but as stated, LE got SO many dates wrong on offical documents. This concerns me only because I don't want KC's attornies to use any of these Mistakes to KC's advantage.
...and vice versa...sometimes I feel like screaming when I read all those docs/affidavits/motions, etc.

What if GA actually DID get a whiff of decomp the day that KC shoved the gas cans at him from her trunk??? Just a guess, but maybe that is exactly why he chased after her a few days later after spotting her at the house, which both he and CA now deny ever happened. Maybe he didn't want CA to know about the odor or his suspicions when he went to LE with the story of the chase. Maybe that's why he didn't want LE to mention the chase to CA. I think this has been mentioned before, but there has to be some very compelling reason why he has changed his story on this. It has to connect to something very incriminating against KC.

Another thought -- how did George know to bring gas cans when picking up the car from the towyard?? How did he know at that point that is was out of gas?? It's obvious because of the chase that the A's knew KC had been lying about her whereabouts. Had he already talked to KC about the car before he picked it up?
I believe George had to make a couple of trips to the yard...once 'cause he needed to get cash (?) to pay for the tow and storage if I'm not mistaken. So either he thought it would be a good idea "just in case" she had run out of gas (wasn't there also conversation about a broken gas gauge?)...especially after catching her stealing gas a just a few weeks earlier...OR...they did speak. I know messages were left... just can't remember if they actually connected. Cell records may be a clue.

Has anyone read any of the text messages between KC and Andy F? If so where are they?

Has anyone read any of the text messages between KC and Andy F? If so where are they?
Oh, my...I have to go out, but I will try and find them later. Have you done a search here?

I believe George had to make a couple of trips to the yard...once 'cause he needed to get cash (?) to pay for the tow and storage if I'm not mistaken. So either he thought it would be a good idea "just in case" she had run out of gas (wasn't there also conversation about a broken gas gauge?)...especially after catching her stealing gas a just a few weeks earlier...OR...they did speak. I know messages were left... just can't remember if they actually connected. Cell records may be a clue.

IIRC, LE went over the car & tested the gas gauge, which was working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
learningtolive616