The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the "broken gas gauge", it was just easier for her to say than look like a dimwit that always ran out of gas. After a few times of this happening everybody first question would be why didnt you get gas before you got to empty. Well, when you dont have any money to put in the tank the answer
becomes "Well, the gauge is broken."

Yeah, didn't she do that twice, a week apart?

Still :offtopic: and moving to the KC-as-Zanni thread...

Although it was in my notes, I never posted it in my Zanni profile. So eddeva you get the credit for bringing this connection to everyone's attention. :blowkiss:

Eddeva is a very sharp cookie! I'm in her fan club!:blowkiss::clap:

If KC was flat broke, where did she get the money that CA found in the wallet?

From Amy's account. Really. KC stole it from Amy, then CA stole it from KC.

You want to count your rings, after you shake hands with either of the Anthony women.

But, Cindy doesn't tell the dispatcher about the smell in the car until Casey tells her that Caylee has been kidnapped by the "nanny". I don't think Cindy would have made the "dead body" comment without a perp to give cops, a perp that was not her daughter.

I think it was an "excited outburst," or whatever the legal term is.

She started back-pedaling, after that first call. I think that's when it occured to her that KC may have been involved.

Getting back to the Pontiac......

Has it been sleuthed out as to the probability that she ran out of gas and two guys really did help her push it into the parking space backwards?

Based on the direction she was driving on a busy street that may or may not have a median, would it make more sense that she backed the car into the parking space and let the gas run out (backing it in to put the stench of the car right next to the dumpster) rather than running out on the road and having two men get the car turned around and backed into a spot?

Still, an odd place to choose to dump the car.

Also, no one has every come forward to claim they helped push the car into that spot.

I wouldn't dump a car there, if I wanted to have it stolen-- main drag, cameras.

However, my IQ has three digits.

I DO think she hopes it would be stolen.

And, you're right.. no one has come forward. I imagine a couple of guys WOULD come forward, just to help LE out.

What if GA actually DID get a whiff of decomp the day that KC shoved the gas cans at him from her trunk??? Just a guess, but maybe that is exactly why he chased after her a few days later after spotting her at the house, which both he and CA now deny ever happened. Maybe he didn't want CA to know about the odor or his suspicions when he went to LE with the story of the chase. Maybe that's why he didn't want LE to mention the chase to CA. I think this has been mentioned before, but there has to be some very compelling reason why he has changed his story on this. It has to connect to something very incriminating against KC.

Another thought -- how did George know to bring gas cans when picking up the car from the towyard?? How did he know at that point that is was out of gas?? It's obvious because of the chase that the A's knew KC had been lying about her whereabouts. Had he already talked to KC about the car before he picked it up?

Good question. Maybe the tow truck driver noticed that it was out of gas?

Hi all :wave:

1) I'm THOROUGHLY enjoying all the sleuthin'...
2) Maybe there should be a new thread to sleuth out Casey's June-July expenditures/funding....:waitasec:

Actually, I would KILL to see CA's credit card receipts and KC's Wal-Mart receipts. LE has both, I think. CA refused LE the receipts, but you KNOW LE can gt the credit card records.

Whatever money KC had at that time was reserved for her necessities like sexy clothes & underwear, beer, snacks, Velveeta, freeze pops, lollipops, etc. God forbid she would spend her ill-gotten gains on gas & a gas can! She spent her (stolen) money very carefully! She probably only put 1 or 2 gallons in the car when needed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:waitasec: I have not yet figured out who ANDY F. is !!??? I looked through her myspace list, and I have seen his name pop up in various threads but who the heck is he??:eek: :eek:

Beer, push-up bras.......

When did Amy "sleepwalk"?

She didn't. But, KC SWORE she saw Amy get up and move the money, a couple of times. She couldn't say where Amy moved it TO, of course.

I think Amy believed KC, for awhile.

Apparently KC does not run around with any rocket scientists.

Actually, I would KILL to see CA's credit card receipts and KC's Wal-Mart receipts. LE has both, I think.

As LE had video surveillance of Casey and Tony in JC Penney's on June 27, they'd have the same for Casey's other trips to Penney's (as well as CA's credit card receipts).

Snipped:

Had Casey thought to distance herself from the car somehow ~6/19 or 6/20 and called 911 reporting a carjacking w/ Caylee in the seat...after the body had been disposed, yet, before the smell had become immediately noticeable...she' would have had a shot @ getting away with it, IMHO.

After the decomp smell began ramping up...the car was a difficult liability. Casey seemed to consistently approach challenges w/ a defer & delay strategy.

I couldn't agree more. KC had a much higher chance at getting away with the murder had she called 911 in the first couple of hours or days. Her defer & delay strategy is what will ultimately seal her fate.

"KC" and "thought" are oxymoronic. The two can't EVEN be used in the same sentence.

She can't think ahead, she can't plan, she's not a smart enough sociopath to fake emotion appropriately.

The Calif. copycat mom is not a true psycho-socio-path like KC is. LE wore her down and she fessed up. No comparisions can be made IMHO.

True we haven't been privey to any one single "smoking gun" piece of eviedence YET, but I am highly impressed with Orlando's LE and continue to have Faith that they have at least one.

I dunno.. the decomp chemicals and death-ring hair in the trunk are pretty impressive. They did manage to place the dead child in the trunk, with the forensics. That gun smells pretty smokey, to me!

She didn't. But, KC SWORE she saw Amy get up and move the money, a couple of times. She couldn't say where Amy moved it TO, of course.

I think Amy believed KC, for awhile.

Apparently KC does not run around with any rocket scientists.

Amy believed Casey that she put the money away when she sleep walked :woohoo:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I totally enjoyed this thread; lots of good information and good attitudes too. :)

I had a husband that used to sleep walk, I believed him till I did not. LOL
while he used it as an excuse to eat goodies in the night, LOL
He never used to go buy ice cream, in the night, so....I tried it once when he woke up,
I tried to sell him the need to go get ice cream, He woke right up.
I could never sell him a sleep walk story. no,no,no.....

Amy believed her that she sleep walked :woohoo:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I totally enjoyed this thread; lots of good information and good attitudes too. :)

I had a husband that used to sleep walk, while he used it as an excuse to eat goodies in the night, LOL
He never used to go buy ice cream in the night, I tried it once, I could never sell him a sleep walk story. no,no,no.....

I had a boyfriend who sleepwalked. He'd almost walk out the door nude!

Fortunately, I am a light sleeper. All I had to do was say, "Honey, STOP! Come back to bed."

Hi JWG! I joined your "group"! the other day...did you notice? Anyhow...we have not seen HIS interview, have we?

Yeah, it was in that 400+ document dump. KC was flirting with him, a little. He had a crush on her, and she was playing him, a bit.

There wasn't much of interest in his interview, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141