The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Cindy both denied it strongly in their respective depositions. Made a point of denying it and for once both had the same new story. I wonder why?

Is there something very important that it points to if the event happened as we thought? Why do they feel the need to deny it?

Ugh, how frustrating. I understand GA and CA in denial about what KC has done. But to backtrack and change your story after everything that's happened in this case.... I just have to reapeat... **ugh**

Hey Mamabear & Debbie0604:

Do you know the date that she stopped by JG's for the shower? I can't find the link right now but I seem to remember that was an entirely different day. I could be totally off base here since my memory plays tricks on me sometimes. I think that "shower day" occurred after Tony was gone and she was floating from place to place. Didn't she tell Jesse that she couldn't get in Tony's apt?? I stand corrected if I am wrong. Thanks! :blowkiss:
If you go back and read RG's interview with the police, he states that he thought that KC was coming over, taking a shower there to try to implicate JG.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Grund, Richard-0905.pdf

RG: And I said, "Jesse, don’t you find it odd that Casey shows up at ten thirty in the morning and needs to take a shower?" I said, "What do you think she was doing there?" "Well I think she was trying to seduce me." "Well what’d you do?" And he said, "I got away from her and played X-Box." And I said, "Son, I don’t think that’s what she was doing." He said, "What do you think she was doing?" I said, "I think she was looking for something of yours and if she needs a scapegoat you’re going to be it. She was in your shower. She was in your bathroom. She could have taken a, a pair of underwear. She could have taken some hair." I said, "You have…" At that point he didn’t think she was that diabolical. I did. There was no reason for her to be there at that time of morning.

IMO, I think that KC showed up at JG house to take a shower to get the smell off of her. I also think that she was ditching the car, hoping that her dad or mom would get it and do something about the smell (at the same time trying to pass the smell off as a "dead animal.") I don't think she wanted the car back (not with the smell anyway). For one thing, she's a girl who likes being around guys and partying... she's not going to want to go out partying in a stinky car. She thought that her dad "would take care of it" and not ask questions about the smell, and she could pass it off as a dead animal.

Also, if you listen to this brief interview with RG and LE:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NifterMedia

RG states that he doesn't buy the "whole car broke down thing." He said that he "doesn't see anywhere in the report from Johnson's that the car was out of gas, but GA showed up with two tanks full of gas to pick up the car."

IMO, I just think she ditched the car because of the smell. That's just my opinion.

*snipped for space*

Thanks, Brownflower. You've clearly invested some time & effort in putting all of that together.

I'm curious if you can help me see how you distinguish from the pings that Casey was circling vs. stationary. I don't know how to do that and would love to learn. Can you tell what route she was taking as she circled? Back and forth between JBPark & Amscot? TIA!

FWIW, TH, if I understand the series you are referring to ~1:16-1:27PM, those are text message exchanges between Casey & Jenna.

forgive me but who is Jenna ??? :confused:

Ugh, how frustrating. I understand GA and CA in denial about what KC has done. But to backtrack and change your story after everything that's happened in this case.... I just have to reapeat... **ugh**
I guess they don't care about being called out on their lies at trial...it's all about protecting the image. I wish someone would tell them that there is no image left to protect.

If you go back and read RG's interview with the police, he states that he thought that KC was coming over, taking a shower there to try to implicate JG.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Grund,%20Richard-0905.pdf

RG: And I said, "Jesse, don’t you find it odd that Casey shows up at ten thirty in the morning and needs to take a shower?" I said, "What do you think she was doing there?" "Well I think she was trying to seduce me." "Well what’d you do?" And he said, "I got away from her and played X-Box." And I said, "Son, I don’t think that’s what she was doing." He said, "What do you think she was doing?" I said, "I think she was looking for something of yours and if she needs a scapegoat you’re going to be it. She was in your shower. She was in your bathroom. She could have taken a, a pair of underwear. She could have taken some hair." I said, "You have…" At that point he didn’t think she was that diabolical. I did. There was no reason for her to be there at that time of morning.

IMO, I think that KC showed up at JG house to take a shower to get the smell off of her. I also think that she was ditching the car, hoping that her dad or mom would get it and do something about the smell (at the same time trying to pass the smell off as a "dead animal.") I don't think she wanted the car back (not with the smell anyway). For one thing, she's a girl who likes being around guys and partying... she's not going to want to go out partying in a stinky car. She thought that her dad "would take care of it" and not ask questions about the smell, and she could pass it off as a dead animal.

RG states that he doesn't buy the "whole car broke down thing." He said that he "doesn't see anywhere in the report from Johnson's that the car was out of gas, but GA showed up with two tanks full of gas to pick up the car."

IMO, I just think she ditched the car because of the smell. That's just my opinion.

At first I thought your theory of Casey needing to shower off a bad smell was impossible because Casey's car was towed on June 30 and Casey took her shower at JG's on July 1. Also according to Amy, Casey spent June 30-July 1 with her. (June 30-July 4 Amy thinks Casey spent every single night with her [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008 (http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf) RM says Casey was at his apartment with Amy June 30-July 1.

But, Casey's phone pings don't back up RM's or Amy's recollections. So I went to each day's threads to see what had been found out.

FROM THE CASE CALENDAR
:

Casey's pings on June 30:
12:54 to 12:56 am - cell towers ping near AL's apt until . . .
9:17 am - cell towers ping near RM/AH's apt until . . .
4:51 pm - cell towers ping near old Cheney Highway until . . .
4:56 pm - cell towers ping near AL's apt until . . .
5:28 pm - cell towers ping near RM/AH's apt until . . .
7:21 pm - cell towers ping near Fusion and multiple locations near there until very early in the morning 7/1/2008

July 1 phone pings:

11:20 pm near Union Park Drive (3.7 mi from Fusion). There's a gap in the calls between 11:20 pm and 1:10 am when the phone pings near the Spur Road tower (3.8 mi from Fusion), then back to the Union Park Dr tower (3.7 mi from Fusion). By 2:25 the tower by Alafaya Trail in Bithlo pings, which is 5.7 miles from Fusion. Yet, by 2:26 (about a minute later) the tower near Newburg St in Wedgefield pings, which is 13 miles from Fusion.

AF

Then there's about a 2 hour gap and at 4:24, the tower by Alafaya Trail S in Tala Apopka pings, which is 17.5 mi from Fusion. Then about a two and a half hour gap with no cellular activity followed by cellular activity for which no towers are listed - from 6:56 am to 7:51 am.

By 7:51 am the cell pings at the Windmill Ridge Loop tower, which is 3.5 miles from Fusion, then back to Alafaya. There is about an hour and a half gap but the next ping is at the same place at 9:34 am. At 9:48 the Windmill Ridge Loop tower pings again, then 42 seconds later, the tower at Tanner Rd S pings, which is 4.2 mi from Fusion. Two seconds later, the Windmill Ridge Loop tower pings. By 9:59 am, the pings again hit the Spur Road tower.

This tower is not only near Fusion, it's 2.1 mi from JG's.

By 10:15 am, KC's phone is pinging a tower on Purlieu Place near AL's apt while she is calling JG. It then pings a few more towers by AL's, then pings from Spur Rd from 10:39 to 11:05 am. Again, this tower is 2.1 miles from JG.

The pings then hit towers at Union Park Dr, Palmetto Ave N and by 11:10, back to Spur Rd where the pings continue until 12:56 pm. At 1:13, the cell pings the tower on Palmetto again, near AL's apt until 2:40 pm, when the pings hit the tower on Robinson St E, 0.4 mi from RM/AH's apt.

Pings continue at that location until 5:00 pm when towers on Old Cheney Highway, Chickasaw, and Union Park receive pings. May indicate traveling around, and by 5:28 pings are picked up at Lake Underhill Road, 1.5 mi from Fusion. By 5:34 the pings hit a tower on Econlockhatchee Trl S, Goldenrod, and Renwick, all near the Anthony family home.

There is an hour gap between the ping at Econlockhatchee Trail and Goldenrod (5:35 to 6:33 pm), but pings continue near the Anthony home until 8:57 pm, when cell towers near Fusion (Lake Underhill Rd) begin pinging and continue at that location until 11:50 pm.

From 11:50 pm until 11:58 pm, cell towers at Econlockhatchee, Chickasaw, and Curry Ford ping (indicating travel IMO). At 11:58 pm, the towers near RM/AH's apt are pinged and continue pinging past midnight into the next day.

JWG's research on Casey's Activities June 30:

4:30 PM (approx)

• Amy leaves for work
4:40 to 4:55 PM

• KC drives to Amscot. May have left a few minutes earlier to fill gas cans if not done already.
4:55 PM

• Arrives at Amscot, notices car is not there, keeps heading north on Goldenrod (this is lone ping to CID=2)
  • KC must be wondering what has happened to the car, but without missing a beat she pings Matt C. and invites him to Fusian. Possibly heading north past Crane's Landing made her think of him. First time all day she contacted him.
4:55 to 5:15 PM

• Drives to JC Penney at Fashion Square, taking N. Goldenrod to University to S. Semoran to E. Colonial.
5:15 to 6:15 PM

• At JC Penney. 6:10 PM $73.40 charge (page 1432). Purchase memento?
6:15 to 6:20 PM

• Travel to Ric / Amy's
6:20 to 7:00 PM

• Shower and get ready for a night at Fusian
7:00 to 7:15 PM

• Travel to location E or SE of Blanchard Park for dinner. Possible destinations include a couple of Subways or Ale House at Waterford Lakes. Definitely in this area at this time, NOT at Blanchard Park. Likely location is Ale House.
7:15 to 8:00 PM

• Eat dinner - Ale House ?
8:00 to 8:10 PM

• Travel to Caylee site. ????????
8:10 to 8:25 PM

• Visit Caylee site. Leave memento purchased at JC Penney? Hardly seems focused on the purpose, as she texts repeatedly with Chris S. and then Clint H. during this time. ?????
8:25 PM to 8:45 PM

• Travel from Caylee site to Target at Waterford Lakes - a round-about route.
  • North to University Blvd. - several roads possible.
  • East on University to N. Alafaya Trail - she is going by Jesse G.'s - a familiar and comforting person
  • South on N. Alafaya Trail
  • Park at Target
  • This is an odd route, but cell pings from tower near JG clearly show she drove clockwise around the tower!
8:45 to 9:00 PM

• Shop at Target
  • At Target. 8:56 PM $7.49 cash (page 1432). Purchase ?
9:00 to 9:05 PM

• Travel to Fusian
9:05 to Midnight

• At Fusian
  • Frequent texts with Andy F., who lives in Bithlo area.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3015019&postcount=20

JWG's research of July 1 pings:

Midnight to 2:10 AM

• At Fusian. Initially lots of texts with Tony and the "shot girl", later with Andy F.
2:10 to 2:25 AM

• Drive to Andy F. parent's home
2:25 to 9:45 AM

• At Andy F. parent's home
9:45 to 10:15 AM

• Drive to AL: Avalon Park Blvd to E. Colonial to N. Goldenrod to University Blvd.
10:15 to 10:30 AM

• At AL's
10:30 to 10:40 AM

• Drive to JG via University (pings noth side of "Caylee's tower" along the way)

• Casey shows up at door at 10:39 AM (page 1522)

At first I thought your theory of Casey needing to shower off a bad smell was impossible because Casey's car was towed on June 30 and Casey took her shower at JG's on July 1. Also according to Amy, Casey spent June 30-July 1 with her. (June 30-July 4 Amy thinks Casey spent every single night with her [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008 (http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf) RM says Casey was at his apartment with Amy June 30-July 1.

But, Casey's phone pings don't back up RM's or Amy's recollections. So I went to each day's threads to see what had been found out.

FROM THE CASE CALENDAR
:

Casey's pings on June 30:
12:54 to 12:56 am - cell towers ping near AL's apt until . . .
9:17 am - cell towers ping near RM/AH's apt until . . .
4:51 pm - cell towers ping near old Cheney Highway until . . .
4:56 pm - cell towers ping near AL's apt until . . .
5:28 pm - cell towers ping near RM/AH's apt until . . .
7:21 pm - cell towers ping near Fusion and multiple locations near there until very early in the morning 7/1/2008

July 1 phone pings:

11:20 pm near Union Park Drive (3.7 mi from Fusion). There's a gap in the calls between 11:20 pm and 1:10 am when the phone pings near the Spur Road tower (3.8 mi from Fusion), then back to the Union Park Dr tower (3.7 mi from Fusion). By 2:25 the tower by Alafaya Trail in Bithlo pings, which is 5.7 miles from Fusion. Yet, by 2:26 (about a minute later) the tower near Newburg St in Wedgefield pings, which is 13 miles from Fusion.

AF

Then there's about a 2 hour gap and at 4:24, the tower by Alafaya Trail S in Tala Apopka pings, which is 17.5 mi from Fusion. Then about a two and a half hour gap with no cellular activity followed by cellular activity for which no towers are listed - from 6:56 am to 7:51 am.

By 7:51 am the cell pings at the Windmill Ridge Loop tower, which is 3.5 miles from Fusion, then back to Alafaya. There is about an hour and a half gap but the next ping is at the same place at 9:34 am. At 9:48 the Windmill Ridge Loop tower pings again, then 42 seconds later, the tower at Tanner Rd S pings, which is 4.2 mi from Fusion. Two seconds later, the Windmill Ridge Loop tower pings. By 9:59 am, the pings again hit the Spur Road tower.

This tower is not only near Fusion, it's 2.1 mi from JG's.

By 10:15 am, KC's phone is pinging a tower on Purlieu Place near AL's apt while she is calling JG. It then pings a few more towers by AL's, then pings from Spur Rd from 10:39 to 11:05 am. Again, this tower is 2.1 miles from JG.

The pings then hit towers at Union Park Dr, Palmetto Ave N and by 11:10, back to Spur Rd where the pings continue until 12:56 pm. At 1:13, the cell pings the tower on Palmetto again, near AL's apt until 2:40 pm, when the pings hit the tower on Robinson St E, 0.4 mi from RM/AH's apt.

Pings continue at that location until 5:00 pm when towers on Old Cheney Highway, Chickasaw, and Union Park receive pings. May indicate traveling around, and by 5:28 pings are picked up at Lake Underhill Road, 1.5 mi from Fusion. By 5:34 the pings hit a tower on Econlockhatchee Trl S, Goldenrod, and Renwick, all near the Anthony family home.

There is an hour gap between the ping at Econlockhatchee Trail and Goldenrod (5:35 to 6:33 pm), but pings continue near the Anthony home until 8:57 pm, when cell towers near Fusion (Lake Underhill Rd) begin pinging and continue at that location until 11:50 pm.

From 11:50 pm until 11:58 pm, cell towers at Econlockhatchee, Chickasaw, and Curry Ford ping (indicating travel IMO). At 11:58 pm, the towers near RM/AH's apt are pinged and continue pinging past midnight into the next day.

JWG's research on Casey's Activities June 30:

4:30 PM (approx)

• Amy leaves for work
4:40 to 4:55 PM

• KC drives to Amscot. May have left a few minutes earlier to fill gas cans if not done already.
4:55 PM

• Arrives at Amscot, notices car is not there, keeps heading north on Goldenrod (this is lone ping to CID=2)
  • KC must be wondering what has happened to the car, but without missing a beat she pings Matt C. and invites him to Fusian. Possibly heading north past Crane's Landing made her think of him. First time all day she contacted him.
4:55 to 5:15 PM

• Drives to JC Penney at Fashion Square, taking N. Goldenrod to University to S. Semoran to E. Colonial.
5:15 to 6:15 PM

• At JC Penney. 6:10 PM $73.40 charge (page 1432). Purchase memento?
6:15 to 6:20 PM

• Travel to Ric / Amy's
6:20 to 7:00 PM

• Shower and get ready for a night at Fusian
7:00 to 7:15 PM

• Travel to location E or SE of Blanchard Park for dinner. Possible destinations include a couple of Subways or Ale House at Waterford Lakes. Definitely in this area at this time, NOT at Blanchard Park. Likely location is Ale House.
7:15 to 8:00 PM

• Eat dinner - Ale House ?
8:00 to 8:10 PM

• Travel to Caylee site. ????????
8:10 to 8:25 PM

• Visit Caylee site. Leave memento purchased at JC Penney? Hardly seems focused on the purpose, as she texts repeatedly with Chris S. and then Clint H. during this time. ?????
8:25 PM to 8:45 PM

• Travel from Caylee site to Target at Waterford Lakes - a round-about route.
  • North to University Blvd. - several roads possible.
  • East on University to N. Alafaya Trail - she is going by Jesse G.'s - a familiar and comforting person
  • South on N. Alafaya Trail
  • Park at Target
  • This is an odd route, but cell pings from tower near JG clearly show she drove clockwise around the tower!
8:45 to 9:00 PM

• Shop at Target
  • At Target. 8:56 PM $7.49 cash (page 1432). Purchase ?
9:00 to 9:05 PM

• Travel to Fusian
9:05 to Midnight

• At Fusian
  • Frequent texts with Andy F., who lives in Bithlo area.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3015019&postcount=20

JWG's research of July 1 pings:

Midnight to 2:10 AM

• At Fusian. Initially lots of texts with Tony and the "shot girl", later with Andy F.
2:10 to 2:25 AM

• Drive to Andy F. parent's home
2:25 to 9:45 AM

• At Andy F. parent's home
9:45 to 10:15 AM

• Drive to AL: Avalon Park Blvd to E. Colonial to N. Goldenrod to University Blvd.
10:15 to 10:30 AM

• At AL's
10:30 to 10:40 AM

• Drive to JG via University (pings noth side of "Caylee's tower" along the way)

• Casey shows up at door at 10:39 AM (page 1522)

That is alot of partying/driving/staying awake...sounds like someone on Crank.

IMHO..."a chase" is evidence of Casey's willful evasive actions that were characteristic of her behaviour. Cindy's MySpace epistle...Lee's club-caper...George's chase...

Casey was eluding every single member of the family, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. Why? Why did Casey flee? What did she have to hide?

The chase also calls into question the A's assertion that they had no idea anything was wrong during the 31 days before they found out Caylee was missing. If they admit to the chase they will have to face a whole new round of "why didn't you call police sooner" questions.

That is alot of partying/driving/staying awake...sounds like someone on Crank.

As far as I know this is the only time during the 31 days when witness statements and pings don't agree and verify Casey's overnight location.

Snipped:

Had Casey thought to distance herself from the car somehow ~6/19 or 6/20 and called 911 reporting a carjacking w/ Caylee in the seat...after the body had been disposed, yet, before the smell had become immediately noticeable...she' would have had a shot @ getting away with it, IMHO.

After the decomp smell began ramping up...the car was a difficult liability. Casey seemed to consistently approach challenges w/ a defer & delay strategy.

I couldn't agree more. KC had a much higher chance at getting away with the murder had she called 911 in the first couple of hours or days. Her defer & delay strategy is what will ultimately seal her fate.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Grund, Richard-0905.pdf

Yes, I believe she ditched the car becasue of the smell but that was on June 27, on June 30 the car was towed and on July 1 she shows up at Jesse's to shower. I will assume that she would have showered at least once between june 27 and july 1.
She either wanted to seduce Jesse (he did say she left the door ajar) or remove some personal items from his bathroom or apartment. Both are plausible theories.
Casey was staying with Amy and RM during this time she really didn't need to show up at Jesse's to shower. IMO. She was up to something alright.

Yes, I believe she ditched the car becasue of the smell but that was on June 27, on June 30 the car was towed and on July 1 she shows up at Jesse's to shower. I will assume that she would have showered at least once between june 27 and july 1.
She either wanted to seduce Jesse (he did say she left the door ajar) or remove some personal items from his bathroom or apartment. Both are plausible theories.
Casey was staying with Amy and RM during this time she really didn't need to show up at Jesse's to shower. IMO. She was up to something alright.

Except that according to her pings she didn't spend June 30 at Amy's & Ric's.

She was at Fusian from 9 p.m. to 2:25 a.m. Then according to Casey went from Fusian to Andy F.'s parent's home at 2:30 a.m. July 1.

Who is Andy F?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3712484&postcount=446

Snipped:

Had Casey thought to distance herself from the car somehow ~6/19 or 6/20 and called 911 reporting a carjacking w/ Caylee in the seat...after the body had been disposed, yet, before the smell had become immediately noticeable...she' would have had a shot @ getting away with it, IMHO.

After the decomp smell began ramping up...the car was a difficult liability. Casey seemed to consistently approach challenges w/ a defer & delay strategy.

I couldn't agree more. KC had a much higher chance at getting away with the murder had she called 911 in the first couple of hours or days. Her defer & delay strategy is what will ultimately seal her fate.

ITA-although if they found the body on suburban, they would have been looking at casey regardless.

Except that according to her pings she didn't spend June 30 at Amy's & Ric's.

She was at Fusian from 9 p.m. to 2:25 a.m. Then according to Casey went from Fusian to Andy F.'s parent's home at 2:30 a.m. July 1.

Who is Andy F?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3712484&postcount=446

So she spent the night at a male friends house? Was the the house( or friend) LE questioned RM about in the Bithlo/Chuluota area? Something about being near a Winn Dixie? Then left and headed to Jesse's?

June 30th case calendar
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-30&c=4
This is the day Casey and Amy went to buy the gas can.
June 30 Casey was with Amy from 9:45Am until Amy went to work either 5:00PM or 6:00PM [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 5-10 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

I tend to disagree here. I think the time that elapsed from when Caylee died to when her mother called 911 and got the ball rolling has helped KC immensely. We have not seen any smoking gun yet to difinitively pin her to the crime... right now (from what we've seen) it's a quantity of evidence over the quality of the evidence.

How about that California mom who tried to say she got hit over the head and someone stole her daughter.. look how quickly the finger of suspicion was pointed at her. The evidence is fresh, and it will be easier to pin that mom to the crime.

I tend to disagree here. I think the time that elapsed from when Caylee died to when her mother called 911 and got the ball rolling has helped KC immensely. We have not seen any smoking gun yet to difinitively pin her to the crime... right now (from what we've seen) it's a quantity of evidence over the quality of the evidence.

How about that California mom who tried to say she got hit over the head and someone stole her daughter.. look how quickly the finger of suspicion was pointed at her. The evidence is fresh, and it will be easier to pin that mom to the crime.

The Calif. copycat mom is not a true psycho-socio-path like KC is. LE wore her down and she fessed up. No comparisions can be made IMHO.

True we haven't been privey to any one single "smoking gun" piece of eviedence YET, but I am highly impressed with Orlando's LE and continue to have Faith that they have at least one.

IKWYM, Nat. I'm waiting for that singular piece of evidence that will make it ever-so-clear to even the most scrutinizing juror - something that will keep things simple. I don't want any "baffle'em w/ BS" defense to get in the way of bringing out the truth. I want Casey to get a fair trial. I want the truth to come out. If it proves me wrong and Casey innocent...so be it.

In the comment above I was thinking along the lines of how Casey's (and G&C's, et.al.) stories would have signficantly less probability of containing conflicts, spurious changes, etc. when compared to what they have now which will require the jurors to enter into a willing suspension of disbelief to find in her favor.

Attempting to maneuver back on-topic...there seems a chance IF Casey doesn't go w/ the Cindy-did-it defense...she'll go with the ZFG-took-Caylee-at-JBPark story. That will have Casey's defense team explaining that ZFG went to great lengths to frame Casey by choosing the Suburban disposal site...and planting some decomp fluid & hair in the Pontiac whilst it sat at Amscot...no Amscot surveil tapes to show the jury ZFG wasn't there...no 'real' ZFG that couldn't be in multiple places at once (IOW...one that would hafta provide an alibi to any physical witness sightings - boogey-ZFG can materialize anytime & anywhere she's needed :beamup:) :rolleyes:.

FWIW...IIRC, the California mother cracked and took LE to the body.

The Calif. copycat mom is not a true psycho-socio-path like KC is. LE wore her down and she fessed up. No comparisions can be made IMHO.

True we haven't been privey to any one single "smoking gun" piece of eviedence YET, but I am highly impressed with Orlando's LE and continue to have Faith that they have at least one.
I think that not reporting a missing child for 31 days gives a body enough time to decompose; washing the pants and not giving the search team a garment of Caylees gives the body more time to decompose; so that evidence will become harder and harder to find.
YES I DO THINK the "A"s helped in postponing the finding of better evidence.
But I also think that it is very possible that Casey was dancing to somebody Else's tune; could it be PB maybe, could it be that someone is after PB and Casey was the victim of it maybe. Still looking... have not made up my mind yet.

So maybe California copy Cat is worse then Casey. :confused: donknow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska