The Possible Abuse of Caylee REVISIT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems pretty possible that Casey might have abused her daughter in some manner prior to murdering her. Especially given the duct tape wrapped around her head. :(

Yes -- given ICA's spite and temper fueled by the dsyfunctional relations with CA it is sadly highly likely that ICA took it out on Caylee and that abuse escalated into murder. That the final act of abuse and retaliation was the last.

There was a picture of Caylee with marks on her face that everyone was speculating about. Do you all remember it?

As terrible as those photos with the bruise under the eye look, I hesitate to site them as proof of abuse. Little kids get bumped & bruised all the time. When one of my sons was about the same age, he fell at school & had an absolutely enormous bump on his forhead. The bruise took forever to fade. As horrified as i was that he had it, I was grateful that it happened at school so that there was no way we could be cast into suspision. All my kids have had their share of accidental bumps, bruises & abrasions because they are so active. I'm not saying that her bruises WEREN'T caused by kc, only that they don't stand well on their own as proof. JMHO.

What is much more alarming to me is the revelation that KC allowed Caylee to sleep with her and her boyfriend(s). Then there is the story of Ricardo (I think?) waking in the night to see that Caylee was gone, and KC told him that she brought her home. IIRC, CA didn't indicate that Caylee was home at all that night or morning.

Then there are the stories from friends who claim that KC brought Caylee to parties that the child slept blissfully through.

Then there were the autopsy records stating some sort of fusion of Caylee's skull, or a mis-shapeness that experts are saying were likely abuse-connected (like being made to lay in one place for long periods of time).

Do I think she was abused by KC? yeah, I do. I wonder if there's enough evidence to support it. I wonder if the detective knows something that I don't.

I would love to know what LE has that we will not know until it's released (if ever). Could it be this http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/01/09/the-dark-side-of-caylees-life/

Mrs. G..Thanks for the link...

I haven't read all the way through this thread but this struck a cord with me. I've been wondering, probably mentioned it some, I too want to know what ICA was doing for the 1-1/2 years (after the Grund incident @ babysitter) and where was Caylee and in who's care, if anyone at all. How loving grandparents didn't follow up and check things out, this is ICA and they know all her lies and how far she'll go...why where they so blind? That so sad..but their actions since Caylee's death have turned my heart and soul around for and about them. They should be Caylee's voice...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Did you all read nums24's news post (thank you nums ~ how do you do it all?): http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/149660/Detective-testifies-in-Casey-case

It says "Mason and Baez said the new evidence is favorable to Anthony and that depositions earlier this week with state experts are helping them make their case that Casey Anthony isn't guilty."

So are Mason and Baez setting up damage control or are we going to hear rubbish from JVM? Who, oh who, is the most truthful? :waitasec:

I hate it when she calls the JB crew the "dream team". Please. Nightmare team maybe

As terrible as those photos with the bruise under the eye look, I hesitate to site them as proof of abuse. Little kids get bumped & bruised all the time. When one of my sons was about the same age, he fell at school & had an absolutely enormous bump on his forhead. The bruise took forever to fade. As horrified as i was that he had it, I was grateful that it happened at school so that there was no way we could be cast into suspision. All my kids have had their share of accidental bumps, bruises & abrasions because they are so active. I'm not saying that her bruises WEREN'T caused by kc, only that they don't stand well on their own as proof. JMHO.

What is much more alarming to me is the revelation that KC allowed Caylee to sleep with her and her boyfriend(s). Then there is the story of Ricardo (I think?) waking in the night to see that Caylee was gone, and KC told him that she brought her home. IIRC, CA didn't indicate that Caylee was home at all that night or morning.

Then there are the stories from friends who claim that KC brought Caylee to parties that the child slept blissfully through.

Then there were the autopsy records stating some sort of fusion of Caylee's skull, or a mis-shapeness that experts are saying were likely abuse-connected (like being made to lay in one place for long periods of time).

Do I think she was abused by KC? yeah, I do. I wonder if there's enough evidence to support it. I wonder if the detective knows something that I don't.

DA, read this link below that MrsG supplied up thread and what the doctor reported...it is so sad to think this was how Caylee spent the last few months of her life..I loathe ICA...I am angry to know end Just when you think you couldn't feel any worse about ICA...:furious:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/01/09/the-dark-side-of-caylees-life/

Okay the JVM show has nothing new. Just a rehash of old information.

So far, it seems like it's just a rehash of old information. And speculation on how the defense will try to get YM to contradict himself during the depo. No new facts yet. . .

Have they yet brought up their claim in the teaser: "We'll examine his stunning claims that little Caylee was possibly abused"? If they did, I sure missed it.

Did you all read nums24's news post (thank you nums ~ how do you do it all?): http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/september/149660/Detective-testifies-in-Casey-case

It says "Mason and Baez said the new evidence is favorable to Anthony and that depositions earlier this week with state experts are helping them make their case that Casey Anthony isn't guilty."

So are Mason and Baez setting up damage control or are we going to hear rubbish from JVM? Who, oh who, is the most truthful? :waitasec:
Didn't they also say their interviews with LE was a waste of time (at least the lead to the article did)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back