The Rev Richard G#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this statement KC states "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years" http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/statement-given-to-police-by-casey-anthony-on-71608/. That would be the time line for KC telling RG about ZFG and stating the name.

One of the things that really stood out to me during that 911 call was with what ease KC popped the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez name out and the spelling. I am not a good speller but WOW that was amazing to me that she could spell that name. The first time I heard that 911 call it really was a "wow moment" for me. She had to have used it before. I am leaning towards KC being the "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez". It is a character in her made up world. Can't wait to find out if she had a DL with that name.

"Originally Posted by ibyoungr
Ok, on July 17th we have a poster making the 17th post of the whole Caylee thread pointing to ZG (the real one) UNKNOWINGLY actually pointing out the one who went to Sawgrass and that was identified by police.

bolded by me above... so we at WS set everything off pointing to this ZG?

ZG's MySpace was heavily talked about EVEN BEFORE we heard Casey's description on the jail video or read any affidavits.

Cindy is on here in August.... (really need to see the video where Casey STATES it was a Ford Focus) BEFORE any jail video and descriptions of ZG are released to the public.

JB states in a NG on July 18th the first show about Caylee missing, source:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../18/ng.01.html

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: Who took the child, Jose? Because the woman she said she left her with doesn`t know Casey.

BAEZ: Well, actually, that`s some misinformation that`s being laid out. The person that the police spoke with was someone who has absolutely nothing to do with this case, and it is not the Zenaida Gonzalez that my client said was the baby-sitter in this case."
(end ibyoungr quote)

But Casey also says wrong JH. Her JH's middle name is M, NOT D.

Yet Casey tried to call JDH's parents on July 16 at 5 a.m.

And Casey didn't tell Cindy wrong ZG. Casey told Cindy she hadn't been shown ANY pictures...

With regard to the last statement here, Casey told Cindy she hadn't been shown any pictures (of a woman from Kissimmee), but this is Casey's lawyer, who WOULD have been present while his client was shown a photo lineup, making the statement that the police "spoke" with this woman, so why is it Jose isn't saying "This woman was not picked out of the photo lineup as the woman she says is ZFG and therefore is not a part of this case."

In this statement KC states "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years" http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/statement-given-to-police-by-casey-anthony-on-71608/. That would be the time line for KC telling RG about ZFG and stating the name.

One of the things that really stood out to me during that 911 call was with what ease KC popped the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez name out and the spelling. I am not a good speller but WOW that was amazing to me that she could spell that name. The first time I heard that 911 call it really was a "wow moment" for me. She had to have used it before. I am leaning towards KC being the "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez". It is a character in her made up world. Can't wait to find out if she had a DL with that name.

I think she often searched and googled that name - maybe even had a friend by that name as a child in school.

This case is so bazaar the only thing I can think of is the fact that a ZG did live in Casey's neighborhood at one time. At the abandon house or close by. I don't have the links now but it was discussed in the abandon house thread. What if that ZG, which is said to have move - Cindy also claimed a ZG was being watched in P.R. was the ZG that at one time may of watched Caylee for Casey? Then, it just happen that a ZG went to Saw-Grass and bingo...Casey was desperate for an alibi for what she had done to Caylee and that particular ZG was at the wrong place at the wrong time. So, maybe Casey did mention to JG about the ZG that lived near her home way back. Just a thought.

But here's the thing of it.

before you begin speculating 'well maybe there actually was a Zanny the Nanny", think it through. There is no ex coworker Jeff Hopkins. There is no son Zachary. These people do not exist. Plus the dates RG first heard of Zanny and the dates Cindy supposedly did do not coincide. Noone can legitimately account for what was being done with that child, or who was providing daily care for almost 2 years. The child was not quite 3 years old when she died. So most of her day to day life cannot be accounted for. Her supposed playmate is fictional. There is no way reasonable doubt coulp possibly allow anyone to believe one small piece of this mess, when so much of the connecting story is such obvious and proven bullcrap.

This entire case is one of connecting threads. yes it is almost all circumstatial evidence, but it is a tightly woven web of circumstantial evidence where bits and pieces reinforce and conform others. It is very hard to fight it by simply shaking one thread.

With regard to the last statement here, Casey told Cindy she hadn't been shown any pictures (of a woman from Kissimmee), but this is Casey's lawyer, who WOULD have been present while his client was shown a photo lineup, making the statement that the police "spoke" with this woman, so why is it Jose isn't saying "This woman was not picked out of the photo lineup as the woman she says is ZFG and therefore is not a part of this case."

The short answer is: Casey had not yet aquired the services of Jose Baez until after she was arrested at 14:33 hours on July 16th.

Long answer:
On July 15th on the early evening of, Cindy picked up Casey at Tony's. After midnite, on July 16th at 0045 hours Det Melich arrives at the Anthony home. the police are at the Anthony's all night. Det Melich leaves with Casey and Casey shows Melich the last 3 known locations of ZG. Melich then drops off Casey at the Anthony home, and goes back to Sawgrass. Melich interviews the staff at Sawgrass. They do not recognize Zenaida, but AM finds a Zenaida in their "system" that looked at an apartment on April 17th. They gave him a guest card with her name on it. They then went to Universal studios during that interview Melich called the ZG that visited Sawgrass. She denied knowing Casey.
Once back in the parking lot, Sgt Allen pulled up all the ZG's in the DAVID system. Casey could not identify them and then they pulled up the photo of the Zenaida he just spoke with and Casey stated she did not recognize her.

They then arrested her after receiving calls from many people that knew her. She was booked at 14:33 pm. While she was in the jail someone gave her the name of JB.

This affadavit was the first to be released to the public. Casey does not give a description of the ZG or of her car. The news media picked up this information from the affadavit and went to visit ZG.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0717/16910180.pdf

As of July 17th and 18th all LE had was a ZG visited Sawgrass. Please direct me to the police document from the earliest days that state they had ZG's place of orgin and her car information from Casey.

I just am trying to sort out.. what was speculation here on WS, speculation that LP read here at WS, and what is actually in the police documentation.

Page 83 of the Orlando Sentinel PDF is the page where Casey Anthony tells Yuri Melich at 0411 hours on July 16
that Zani is a black/hispanic, that some of Zani's family is in NY and that Zani came from NY.

I'm still rereading documents...

Page 137 of the same PDF is a later LE interview on July 16, Casey says Zani is Puerto Rican with a black father."She's from New York that's what I've been told that's were she was born."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

Page 83 of the Orlando Sentinel PDF is the page where Casey Anthony tells Yuri Melich at 0411 hours on July 16
that Zani is a black/hispanic, that some of Zani's family is in NY and that Zani came from NY.

When was this pdf released to the public? She may have told police, but the public did not know enough to pinpoint ZG as early as July 17th.

This is probably a stupid question, but - if Casey was using the "Zenaida Gonzalez" babysitter name back in 2006, then she had the idea for that particular name way before ZG went to check out an apartment at Sawgrass. Right? What would the chances be that she already made up this name and then lo and behold, someone with that name checks out an apartment at Sawgrass?

Right...I was just thinking the same thing.

Page 137 of the same PDF is a later LE interview on July 16, Casey says Zani is Puerto Rican with a black father."She's from New York that's what I've been told that's were she was born."

These documents were not released until sometime later like in Sept or Nov?. Certainly way after some WS posters drug her MySpace page here and pointed her out.
Other ZG's were being pointed out as well...especially the Brevard Co mom with her mom website. She told the police she did not know Casey and stayed out of the lime light.

This same document states that ZG went to U of F and she NO children, could be in Miami with her mom and sister and it does not state that she drove a Ford Focus.

I totally remember this and I went on ZG's myspace and low and behold she is black and hispanic - well we don't know that for sure, but there was a picture of ZG and two older people and she says "me with my parents" or something like that and yes her father was a dark man her mother hispanic.

This is why I am convinced that KC searched ZG on myspace and took info from this ZG.

Of course she gives many DIFFERENT description of ZG to many DIFFERENT people.

I HOPE this is brought to trial and shows that depending on who KC was talking to the description of ZG changes.

Her text to about bringing her hot nanny to fusion is one description that is POLAR opposite the Yuri description and the description to her parents.

I dunno? IIRC KC coined the name 'Zanny' with RG. Do you have a link/ref to the doc?

If this was true then KC's parents would have the same story and be using it before and at the Depo.

Sounds hinky to me if KC used ZG to RG but not her parents?

How so?

KC had a mental eval prior to being released from jail last summer. IIRC it was reported that she was very proud of the fact that nothing was found to be wrong with her. She bragged to the DCFS people about it. If she had multiple personality disorder wouldn't there have been indicators?

I don't think she has multiple personalities, nor did I mean to infer such an idea with my alter-ego comment. I just simply meant she was most likely referring to herself. I also don't believe that she is suffering from any type of amnesia.

I agree that I don't think she is a "multiple", she might try to use that on JB as an act, but I'm not buying it.

When was this pdf released to the public? She may have told police, but the public did not know enough to pinpoint ZG as early as July 17th.

It doesn't matter...Casey gave LE details that matched the Sawgrass ZG the first day they talked to her. The Sawgrass ZG was being looked at the day after Casey was arrested.

The bell was rung.

From then on every detail that leaked from Casey's interview that matched the Sawgrass ZG could be taken as evidence by ANYONE and EVERYONE who wanted to take it that way. Which was a lot of people.

IMO

Correct... but this Police documentation was NOT released to us until recently. Certainly after ZG's lawsuit.

To the Sawgrass ZG, it is probably more important what the media got wind of when and when the leaks came out, than when LE's "official report" came out.

It doesn't matter if the "official" document was recently released. Everybody who heard LP's or Cindy's interviews or read any newspaper comment sections knew that "Casey said" Caylee's kidnapper drove a silver Focus a LONG time ago.

Turns out the rumor was true. Casey really said it and she said it the first day she talked to police.

The pdf document stated that they pulled a Zenaida from their SYSTEM on April 17th. Then somehow this is all changed to June 17th.

It does matter... when we started to discuss and why.

The police called ZG based on Casey saying a ZG LIVED not VISITED Sawgrass.

They asked her if she knew Casey, she said no, Casey said no, they contacted a few other ZG's they said no, Casey said no. There is also info that Casey gave that did not match this ZG and did match the Brevard Co ZG. She had kids and worked at U of F. Casey stated ZG had NO KIDS per your link.

My point is.. some WS posters speculated about it LONG BEFORE THIS INFORMATION WAS LEAKED. We speculated about this ZG before we even was told she was the one who went to Sawgrass. We also posted links to other ZG's without a care or concern of how it might affect their lives.

We found out she had a silver car... we seen she had kids. Ever bit of information leaked we chose to speculate on this ZG. Why?

We contributed to her defamation. When we posted "our speculation" other people who did not know about the case googled the name and found WS. They read what we posted. Cindy read what we posted and I am sure ZG read what we posted.

We all could have easily said no way this is not the ZG Casey is talking about.. she has kids.. Casey said she did not have kids.. She is older.. she went to U of F. She may be half-black and half-PR but WE DON'T know and should speculate as WE KNOW SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

We knew within the first few posts on this forum Casey probably killed her daughter because of the smell in the car. We knew this woman had nothing to do with it. Someone could have posted that there was no sense in looking for a nanny on MySpace because even the police knows she does not exist. We could have nipped it in the bud. But we didn't.

No one here stood up for the ZG those first few days.. why stand up for her now?

To the Sawgrass ZG, it is probably more important when the media and leaks came out and people started putting links to her myspace blog and disecting her life than when LE's "official report" came out.

It doesn't matter if the "official" document was recently released. Everybody who heard LP's or Cindy's interviews or read rumors down in the basement or elsewhere knew that "Casey said" Caylee's kidnapper drove a silver Focus a long time ago.

Turns out the rumor was true. Casey really said it and she said it the first day she talked to police.

I did not read in the interviews where she drove a Ford Focus. Please show me.

This is from BS's interview http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Schieber Brittany0722.1.pdf (pg 5):

MS: Now you’re reading that right off of your….
BS: Uhm, it says, “Her nanny. Someone I trusted I took her. No calls until yesterday.”
MS: And what date and time is that?
BS: That was the 16th also, July 16th, at 11:30 a.m.
MS: Okay. Any other messages or ex…
BS: And I asked her, I told her I was sorry for everything that and if she needed anything to let me know. She told me thank you. And I asked her if there was anything I should keep my eye open to to watch out for and she responded with, “A silver Ford Focus, four-door.”

But this interview happened on July 22nd. Casey may have said something to her friend in a text on July 16th. But Casey DID NOT give that information to the POLICE in a POLICE interview before July 17th at 10 am. BS gave that information to police on July 22nd.
There was NO WAY any one here at WS knew about the Ford focus on July 17th at 10 AM.

The pdf document stated that they pulled a Zenaida from their SYSTEM on April 17th. Then somehow this is all changed to June 17th.

It does matter... when we started to discuss and why.

The police called ZG based on Casey saying a ZG LIVED not VISITED Sawgrass.

They asked her if she knew Casey, she said no, Casey said no, they contacted a few other ZG's they said no, Casey said no. There is also info that Casey gave that did not match this ZG and did match the Brevard Co ZG. She had kids and worked at U of F. Casey stated ZG had NO KIDS per your link.

My point is.. some WS posters speculated about it LONG BEFORE THIS INFORMATION WAS LEAKED. We speculated about this ZG before we even was told she was the one who went to Sawgrass. We also posted links to other ZG's without a care or concern of how it might affect their lives.

We found out she had a silver car... we seen she had kids. Ever bit of information leaked we chose to speculate on this ZG. Why?

We contributed to her defamation. When we posted "our speculation" other people who did not know about the case googled the name and found WS. They read what we posted. Cindy read what we posted and I am sure ZG read what we posted.

We all could have easily said no way this is not the ZG Casey is talking about.. she has kids.. Casey said she did not have kids.. She is older.. she went to U of F. She may be half-black and half-PR but WE DON'T know and should speculate as WE KNOW SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.

We knew within the first few posts on this forum Casey probably killed her daughter because of the smell in the car. We knew this woman had nothing to do with it. Someone could have posted that there was no sense in looking for a nanny on MySpace because even the police knows she does not exist. We could have nipped it in the bud. But we didn't.

No one here stood up for the ZG those first few days.. why stand up for her now?

I have stood up for ZG from day one.

I am on the record here saying from the beginning that THIS ZG needed at lawyer at her side PRONTO 'cause without protection she was going under the bus.

I'm not the only one that stood up for her either. There is a reason the moderators got involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18