The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im holding off on posting these pics .i didnt take them personally i got them from a friend of mine who took them when they were first put there.please let me know when i can post them and i will.also three of the dolls faces toward the crosses like they are leaning on them,the other one that was posted was face up.the dolls are no longer there they were removed by someone,i passed the sites today after being at gilgo beach for the day.i also passed the trail where sg was found.i still dont understand why they didnt go down that trail looking for her.it made no sense to go thru all that bramble with machines.there is no way someone could run thru that now or on may 1st when everything was starting to thicken up.

I have the pictures too, but out of respect of family members I didn't post them. This hurt these families. It was just cruel to put these dolls at the sites. I thought at first that maybe the person that put them there was saying he or she was sad. After looking at the pictures I feel it conveys another meaning....they were punished. Whoever put those dolls there is evil. IMO

Do not post the pictures of the dolls. Those pictures are private! Not for any intent for public to see. They are actually the families of the victims photos.

I am sorry but it has always been public knowledge,i never heard it was part of an investigation or anything,many people saw them there when they were placed.

I have the pictures too, but out of respect of family members I didn't post them. This hurt these families. It was just cruel to put these dolls at the sites. I thought at first that maybe the person that put them there was saying he or she was sad. After looking at the pictures I feel it conveys another meaning....they were punished. Whoever put those dolls there is evil. IMO

to me the pics of the dolls looks like it was sad,the dolls crying on the cross,i never thought that they it was evil looking.moo:moo:

to me the pics of the dolls looks like it was sad,the dolls crying on the cross,i never thought that they it was evil looking.moo:moo:

I agree, IMO they were probably left by someone who is just following the case closely and paid their respects with the dolls they probably made themselves.

I seriously doubt the SK would go to the trouble to make or buy these dolls and risk being seen at the dump sites.

Are the sites where the gilgo bodies were found open to Public? Is it under surveillance? The guy who owns serialkillersink went with NatGeo channel guys to film the sites and he took sand from these sites and sold them on their SKI FB page. He posted about this last year. They also post pictures of Web Sleuths and make fun of how people communicate here. So in that case, anyone not really related to the case could have placed the dolls on the site to create pain for the families of the victims because that ski-group is all about that. Most of their members believe in satanism and the dolls could have been used as a voodoo kinda blackmagic too.

Are the sites where the gilgo bodies were found open to Public? Is it under surveillance? The guy who owns serialkillersink went with NatGeo channel guys to film the sites and he took sand from these sites and sold them on their SKI FB page. He posted about this last year. They also post pictures of Web Sleuths and make fun of how people communicate here. So in that case, anyone not really related to the case could have placed the dolls on the site to create pain for the families of the victims because that ski-group is all about that. Most of their members believe in satanism and the dolls could have been used as a voodoo kinda blackmagic too.

yes the sites are open to public,on the side of the road,ocean pkwy.no there is no surveillance.there are no trees or light posts near that area.sg site you cant see from the road because its off a trail on ocean pkwy.

That was more or less my point. In a sinister environment, even innocent things can become sinister in our minds.

also the only place that has a light pole is where the trail is ,ocean pkwy where sg was found,and there is not a camera on that pole.only way they can do survailense would be with a drone or google earth satelite going over this area constantly,but who knows if this is being done we wouldnt be able to see them.and of course that would mean the fbi is totally involved if this is being done.

yes the sites are open to public,on the side of the road,ocean pkwy.no there is no surveillance.there are no trees or light posts near that area.sg site you cant see from the road because its off a trail on ocean pkwy.

Thank you!!!!

I wrote a few weeks ago about "The Trail" in a thread. I am glad you saw it too; now I know I am not crazy.

Thank you!!!!

I wrote a few weeks ago about "The Trail" in a thread. I am glad you saw it too; now I know I am not crazy.

yes and where the trail is there is a light post right before the opening and right after it.no cameras on those poles.and also everyone that takes the ocean parkway has to go right past the trail to go to the last exit to get onto robert moses otherwise you would go straight into captree boat basin.ps the trail is large enough for a truck!you can drive right into it.next time in the area i am going to drive into the trail to see how far i can go.

yes and where the trail is there is a light post right before the opening and right after it.no cameras on those poles.and also everyone that takes the ocean parkway has to go right past the trail to go to the last exit to get onto robert moses otherwise you would go straight into captree boat basin.ps the trail is large enough for a truck!you can drive right into it.next time in the area i am going to drive into the trail to see how far i can go.
Don't go alone, though.

the google maps are clear. The trail exists in google maps too and you can see it reaching the waters. You don't have to risk going now and getting noticed. Its clear from the maps.

I even thought if this trail was used by M Pak to leave since GC didnot see him leave until the police arrived. There are other trails joining this trail. You can see everything clearly from the maps.

Don't go alone, though.

nah not alone i will have my dog with me.no one is allowed to park on the side of ocean pkwy anywhere.unless you are an official of course.but these trails you can drive thru as long as you have a permit you can go off road anywhere.the only time anyone is allowed to park along road is meemorial day weekend when the air show is going on at jones beach and people are parked on the side from overlook beach all the way down to jones beach.also everyone who has boats are docked or anchored from cedar beach,gilgo beach,hemlock cove all the way to zachs bay at jones beach.so what i am saying is that if the gb4 were dumped before memorial day then they definitly would have been seen.weather was perfect that weekend in 2010.oh and let me add that also for the jones beach fireworks july 4th,again people parked all over ocean pkwy.

the google maps are clear. The trail exists in google maps too and you can see it reaching the waters. You don't have to risk going now and getting noticed. Its clear from the maps.

I even thought if this trail was used by M Pak to leave since GC didnot see him leave until the police arrived. There are other trails joining this trail. You can see everything clearly from the maps.

when mp left oak beach there is only one way for him to go if he intended to go west.he would have to drive right by that trail to get on ramp to turn around.this trail comes up quick and im sure he was speeding to get away before the pd showed up,so i dout he would have even noticed it.you would have to be looking for it and know its there to see it.correct me if i am wrong about the day sg disappeared ,but if sg was there on the weekend there would be a ton of traffic going into captree state park because of the fishing boats they leave very early and 6am boats take off and earlier,so someone would have noticed something.remember it was very warm weather early may.

I just heard a rumor that an announcement is going to be made in 72 hours and they know who the perp is (and he is deceased).

My source heard it from someone who heard it from someone who heard it from someone who is not LE so who knows...

I just heard a rumor that an announcement is going to be made in 72 hours and they know who the perp is (and he is deceased).

My source heard it from someone who heard it from someone who heard it from someone who is not LE so who knows...

Interesting!

Did the rumor say anything about when he died?
Suicide? murder? illness?

Well, we know of at least one suicide, very recently, of the LE officer. We also heard of the other guy who just changed jobs and died on the job... One was a rumor and the other is not.

I just heard a rumor that they have a suspect and its the son of a car dealer that committed suicide not sure if there is any truth to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay