The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see the crying be an indication that there is a lot of disagreement in the jury room. If you think that Ross murdered Cooper intentionally, yet other jurors are saying it was an accident, that would definitely heighten emotions. Of course it's possible the juror is just upset by Cooper's death, but was she crying during the trial too? Makes me think something specifically happened in the jury room.

Odd IMO unless looking at death pictures

There would be no reason to look at autopsy photos. Some jurors even refused to look the first time.

This is such an emotional case. Those poor jurors have put their lives on hold for weeks now, have been immersed in trial without being able to speak to anyone about it until very recently, and are now having to decide whether or not this father left his baby to die accidentally or meant to murder him, their decision making the difference if RH will spend the rest of his life in prison.

No wonder that there's some crying going on, and always worse if they're back there strongly disagreeing with one another.

I did a search on Publix website but they have no link to type of bulbs they stock
attachment.php

Attachments

• Vanity bulbs.png
    Vanity bulbs.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 171
I wonder if she is being bullied by the other jurors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The jurors will carry this time for the rest of their lives. Do the courts every offer any counseling for the jurors after the trial?

I am hoping for 2-3 jurors post verdict opinions on the deliberations

All the more reason not to throw them into your car
🙄

Lordy. Has no one here ever thrown a bag of whatever into their car? A package of light bulbs isn't that fragile. Now, if he'd thrown a box of thin stemmed wine glasses into his car I would think it hinky, or a box with an iced cake, or some such, but this was just a package of lightbulbs, big deal, and was related to his house and perhaps his wife asking him to run an errand, not where his mind was that day.

Toss in, hurry back to sexting.

I hope this jury isn't hung. We had a hung jury in the Heather Elvis case. That was extremely draining, after all those days of trial, going over every detail, knowing that SOB was guilty, only to be let down with a hung jury! Ugh.

Lordy. Has no one here ever thrown a bag of whatever into their car? A package of light bulbs isn't that fragile. Now, if he'd thrown a box of thin stemmed wine glasses into his car I would think it hinky, or a box with an iced cake, or some such, but this was just a package of lightbulbs, big deal, and was related to his house and perhaps his wife asking him to run an errand, not where his mind was that day.

Toss in, hurry back to sexting.
Bag with mascara, sure...bag of glass no.

Testimony confirmed she was very religious, but no testimony suggested Cooper was a second priority- if anything, just the opposite, even to the extent that she put Cooper ahead of her husband (think of her texts to RH, including not wanting to go on a vacation with Ross without Cooper, because she'd just returned after being away for a week and didn't want to be separated from Cooper again).

Marriages are sooooo complicated, and imo it is just flat out impossible to ever know what is really going on in any one else's (and often enough, not even in one's own. ;)).

Remember, for example, that Leanna was responsible for the family's finances (only was different towards the very end), Leanna who decided they weren't in a position to buy a house, Leanna who checked daily to make sure Ross was essentially doing what he was supposed to be doing .

None of that is submissive in the slightest. As I've said, I think Leanna is, and likely was back then, a formidable woman.
Some of that resonates with me. For instance, as a make-up present my husband is not allowed to ever buy me flowers. The last time we got in an argument, he bought me a pair of Arias (no affiliation with the killer) work boots as an apology. Some people would balk at that (I also love kitchen appliances as gifts, the kitchen is MY domain!)

Admittedly, I have more testosterone than estrogen.

And no, I don't require make-up presents, but I wasn't about to turn down these boots!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Tex Mex, we are going to also need the squash casserole recipe too :).

Question for someone who might know: why did he roll up the windows? For me, if it's hot I always crack the windows. Wonder if he always did that.

^ Maybe the jury has reached a verdict and will announce after lunch. Tears could be a sign that it was a difficult decision but had to be made. :moo:

Some of that resonates with me. For instance, as a make-up present my husband is not allowed to ever buy me flowers. The last time we got in an argument, he bought me a pair of Arias (no affiliation with the killer) work boots as an apology. Some people would Valk at that (I also love kitchen appliances as gifts, the kitchen is MY domain!)

Admittedly, I have more testosterone than estrogen.

And no, I don't require make-up presents, but I wasn't about to turn down these boots!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Lol. Heck no to turning those boots down. That would have been rude. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members